Windows 10: Pc's on the newtwork can't discover each other or connect

Discus and support Pc's on the newtwork can't discover each other or connect in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So i got a new pc and i can't see it woth me other pc's neither can i see those pc's with the new one and i only can connect to it if i share a drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CroGamer, Oct 29, 2018.

1. CroGamer Win User

Pc's on the newtwork can't discover each other or connect

So i got a new pc and i can't see it woth me other pc's neither can i see those pc's with the new one and i only can connect to it if i share a drive over network so i was curious if anybody cna help me with this problem because i want to be able to connect to my other pc's through the network tab in windows explorer (yes they are on the same netowork and network discovery is turned on on all of them and password protect is turned off)

thank you for your answers!

:)

CroGamer, Oct 29, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 29, 2018
  3. emelsom Win User
    How to solve problems with accessing, discovering and connecting to NAS with SMB connection from Windows 10

I am experiencing difficulties with accessing, discovering and connecting to my NAS with SMB connection from Windows 10.

I have tried most of the solutions suggest on the Web, but avail, none of them worked.

• Enabling SMB v2 and restarting
    • Checking SMB v1 in Windows components is ticked on
    • Etc.
    It seems that Microsoft has broken something though their patches

If anyone can supply me with a permanent/ final fix,
    not workaround, please post it here.

emelsom, Oct 29, 2018
  4. emelsom Win User

How to solve problems with accessing, discovering and connecting to NAS with SMB connection from Windows 10

I am experiencing difficulties with accessing, discovering and connecting to my NAS with SMB connection from Windows 10.

I have tried most of the solutions suggest on the Web, but avail, none of them worked.

• Enabling SMB v2 and restarting
    • Checking SMB v1 in Windows components is ticked on
    • Etc.
    It seems that Microsoft has broken something though their patches

If anyone can supply me with a permanent/ final fix,
    not workaround, please post it here.

emelsom, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Pc's on the newtwork can't discover each other or connect - Similar Threads - Pc's newtwork can't

2. Suddenly one PC out of four can't connect to others, and others can't connect to it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly one PC out of four can't connect to others, and others can't connect to it.: I have four PCs networked, 2 with Win 11 and 2 with Win 10.One is a defacto file server FS that the three others connect to shared drives. It's running Win 11. The two that can connect to it without a problem are Win 10 machines.The one that cannot, all of a sudden without...
  3. Suddenly one PC out of four can't connect to others, and others can't connect to it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly one PC out of four can't connect to others, and others can't connect to it.: I have four PCs networked, 2 with Win 11 and 2 with Win 10.One is a defacto file server FS that the three others connect to shared drives. It's running Win 11. The two that can connect to it without a problem are Win 10 machines.The one that cannot, all of a sudden without...
  4. Home PC's not accessible to each other

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home PC's not accessible to each other: Some time ago I contacted MS Support and the Level1 Tech said that they were working on the issue. Still have not solved the Permissions issue so one PC can access the other. This should not be that hard to resolve.Windows 10...
  5. Home PC's not accessible to each other

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home PC's not accessible to each other: Some time ago I contacted MS Support and the Level1 Tech said that they were working on the issue. Still have not solved the Permissions issue so one PC can access the other. This should not be that hard to resolve.Windows 10...
  6. Two PC's, same network, same login, can't connect to each other

Two PC's, same network, same login, can't connect to each other: Desktop PC on Ethernet, laptop PC on WiFi on same network, both set as private networks, file sharing enabled for private networks. Both PC's have fresh clean installations of Windows 10, both with same Microsoft account. Both PC's show up under Network in File Explorer, but...
  7. can't discover other computer on network

can't discover other computer on network: I have spent a lot of time with 3 different techs at Microsoft trying to fix the lack of discovery on my wifi network. Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-discover-other-computer-on-network/a9047407-7e56-4560-be00-48c28e979630
  8. PC'S on a Home Network Can't see each other

PC'S on a Home Network Can't see each other: I have 2 machines, 1 Windoze 7 Pro 32bit and 1 Windoze 10 Home 64 bit both wire connected to the same router. No matter what I do, the machines can't see each other. That includes all the sharing options, advanced, etc. All Allows are checked and I have admin rights on both...
  9. Home Newtworking

Home Newtworking: I have no HomeGroup on my computer at all. When I search for or try to run or open HomeGroup, all I get back are intenet options nothing on my computer. I am running a current version of Windows 10 Pro, I have browsed other forums (here) with this problem that say that have...
  10. Can't connect to other PC

Can't connect to other PC: Both PC's appear in the network but I can't connect to it on one PC but I can connect with it in my other PC. The settings for sharing are exactly the same on both PCs. Everything I have read so far and it's a lot, I've tried. HElP! 113739

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to test pcs can connect to each other