Windows 10: PC's password bar not showing.

Discus and support PC's password bar not showing. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When it comes on lock screen it shows time and date but when I click it it goes blur and there is no password bar present when I tried to trouble shoot... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Shashankdubey06, Jan 14, 2021.

1. PC's password bar not showing.

When it comes on lock screen it shows time and date but when I click it it goes blur and there is no password bar present when I tried to trouble shoot it's saying that u need to enter password to login as an administrator and when I m entering the password it is saying that wrong password . I tried all but its asking for password in every option in comand promt in recovery option in reset option in each and every single option it is asking for password and when i enter the password it says wrong password. Please help me i m in big trouble...Solve my problem asap...

:)

Shashankdubey06, Jan 14, 2021

2. People Bar is not showing up.

Hi,

The missing People Bar could have been disabled when you turn off your computer. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• What is the last action taken before you turn off the computer?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 do you have installed on your computer?
    • Have you attempted to perform any of the troubleshooting steps?

To enable people icon on your taskbar, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

• Click on the Start button on Windows 10 and choose Settings.
    • Next, open the Settings app and choose Personalization icon.
    • select Taskbar to open all taskbar settings.
    • Look for People section, turn on Show people on the taskbar to show the People bar from the taskbar.

We look forward to your response and for the results for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Jan 14, 2021
  3. damtachoa Win User
    4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Toydotgam Win User

PC's password bar not showing.

People Bar is not showing up.

I have noticed that the options are greyed out, so i can't turn them on but throught the grey they are on. I think it has been locked on by admin since at the top it says "*Some settings are controlled by your administrator". I tried to turn it on and off
    still but is hasn't worked.

Toydotgam, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

PC's password bar not showing.

1. PC's password bar not showing. - Similar Threads - PC's password bar

2. Pin bar will not show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin bar will not show: When I try to log in to my computer, the pin bar will not show meaning I can’t log in. Any suggestions to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-bar-will-not-show/287194f9-aacc-4eb4-966a-110d8b880286
  3. Pin bar will not show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin bar will not show: When I try to log in to my computer, the pin bar will not show meaning I can’t log in. Any suggestions to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-bar-will-not-show/287194f9-aacc-4eb4-966a-110d8b880286
  4. Task bar not showing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task bar not showing: I got the "automatically hide tak bar" option on and it's supposed to keep the task bar hidden unless I hover over it with the mouse, but instead if I have any window in full screen the task bar won't show at all unless I switch to the desktop and hover over it or press the...
  5. New SanDisk with SecureAccess shows a red bar in "this PC"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New SanDisk with SecureAccess shows a red bar in "this PC": I bought a new SanDisk Ultra Flair 3.0 Flash Drive, 64 GB "speeds up to 150 MB/sec" It is storing my Macrium Free 7 backup for my HP 840 G2 as is the identical SanDisk bought a few years ago [package indicates the same] for my G3. Both were filled with their similar backups....
  6. New SanDisk with SecureAccess shows a red bar in "this PC"

in Windows 10 Support
    New SanDisk with SecureAccess shows a red bar in "this PC": I bought a new SanDisk Ultra Flair 3.0 Flash Drive, 64 GB "speeds up to 150 MB/sec" It is storing my Macrium Free 7 backup for my HP 840 G2 as is the identical SanDisk bought a few years ago [package indicates the same] for my G3. Both were filled with their similar backups....
  7. Game bar on pc not showing captures in the overlay like it used to

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Game bar on pc not showing captures in the overlay like it used to: the gallery is not showing all captures like it used too, i have to click on the folder icon just to see all of my captures. its kinda of irritating[ATTACH]...
  8. Volume bar not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume bar not showing: Hi My volume bar is not showing; the one that shows at the top, left-hand corner of the screen. Please help. Thank you. Ananya.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-bar-not-showing/578fe601-cf8a-4976-abaf-3f762222d868
  9. No password bar or login details

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No password bar or login details: When I first booted up my PC today I came across something new, when i went to enter in my password or well pin to login it just shows the background image with its blurred effect. No login details or section to enter my pin, it also brought up an on screen keyboard which was...
  10. Scroll bar not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scroll bar not showing: the scroll bar is not showing on www.nbc.com/AGTvote. Can this be restored? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/scroll-bar-not-showing/68d5c2ff-54ab-4a45-9527-88362e3a1295