Windows 10: PDF 2021 do not is running because in the moment to open, say that OS must be update.

Discus and support PDF 2021 do not is running because in the moment to open, say that OS must be update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; PDF 2021 do not is running because in the moment to open, say that OS must be update.what is the next action for i can install PDF... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bobbyflorez, Aug 12, 2021.

1. PDF 2021 do not is running because in the moment to open, say that OS must be update.

PDF 2021 do not is running because in the moment to open, say that OS must be update.what is the next action for i can install PDF software?regardsRobert

:)

bobbyflorez, Aug 12, 2021

2. Trouble Opening PDF's

Hi Parker,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Does the issue persist in Edge browser?
    • Do you get similar error when you open the PDF file in Adobe reader?

Check if you are facing similar issue in Edge browser.

Step 1: Open PDF file in Adobe reader and check if you are facing similar issue.

To open PDF file directly from Adobe reader, follow the steps below:

• Open Adobe application and click on Edit.
    • Click on Preferences and select Internet.
    • Uncheck Display PDF in Browser option and check if you are able to open the PDF file without getting the error code.

Step 2: If you are able to open PDF file in Adobe reader, I suggest you to
    Turn off Internet Explorer,
    enable it again and check if the issue is resolved.

For further assistance, I suggest you to post your query in Adobe support forum.

Acrobat Reader on Adobe Support Community

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 12, 2021
  3. Anna Bon Win User
    PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Aug 12, 2021
  4. PDF 2021 do not is running because in the moment to open, say that OS must be update.

not able to open pdf

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you seeing any error messages?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?
    3. Have you made any changes on your pc prior this issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article to fix issues with

PDF files.

Reply with the information, so that we can help you fix your issue.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 12, 2021
Thema:

PDF 2021 do not is running because in the moment to open, say that OS must be update.

1. PDF 2021 do not is running because in the moment to open, say that OS must be update. - Similar Threads - PDF 2021 running

2. Xbox App Won't open on windows 11 saying "the windows operating system must be updated"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Won't open on windows 11 saying "the windows operating system must be updated": The Xbox App window opens and it just says ="the windows operating system must be updatedif you want to use this app, please get the latest version of Windows first."...
  3. Xbox App Won't open on windows 11 saying "the windows operating system must be updated"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App Won't open on windows 11 saying "the windows operating system must be updated": The Xbox App window opens and it just says ="the windows operating system must be updatedif you want to use this app, please get the latest version of Windows first."...
  4. how do I open PDF's?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I open PDF's?: For some unknown reason, I can no longer open any PDF on Windows or Google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-pdfs/02e81d57-18ec-4cdb-a1b8-127791fc5eab
  5. how do I open PDF's?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I open PDF's?: For some unknown reason, I can no longer open any PDF on Windows or Google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-pdfs/02e81d57-18ec-4cdb-a1b8-127791fc5eab
  6. Stuck in login screen and saying Just A Moment

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in login screen and saying Just A Moment: Today, one of my friends asked me that his computer wasn't starting. He showed me this: He said this happened after he turned on his pc, yesterday.I told him to follow some steps since i know a bit about troubleshooting windows. So i told him to hard restart his pc, then go...
  7. More problems because of the May 10, 2021 Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    More problems because of the May 10, 2021 Windows Update: Since the May10, 2021 Windows Update, when I try to open a Word document I get the following message in a pop-up box: Word could not create the work file. Check the temp environment variable. So, how do I fix this update mistake?...
  8. I must save a file as a pdf file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I must save a file as a pdf file: How do I save a file as pdf file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-must-save-a-file-as-a-pdf-file/74751f03-c49f-4666-b2d3-19ee31ffa280
  9. Windows 10 Update 1903 won't install because it says AVG 2015 must be updated or...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update 1903 won't install because it says AVG 2015 must be updated or...: I haven't used the AVG app for a long time. So I had no objection to uninstalling it. I tried using the updater's "uninstall" button. Nothing happened. Repeatedly. So I tried uninstalling it from "Settings". Again. Nothing happened...repeatedly. So I went online and...
  10. Why is Windows 10 a must have OS?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is Windows 10 a must have OS?: I tried to find a real product description on the MS site, but all I found were marketing vagaries and the usual hoopla that something (with no real specifics) is a must have ... it's just marketing gibberish. From what I have gleaned from some forums is that windows 10 is...