Windows 10: PDF annotation error

Discus and support PDF annotation error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Surface Go drawing function on PDF suddenly goes crazy. When I draw on one page of the PDF file , the same marking is showing on every page. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Notle2, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Notle2 Win User

PDF annotation error

My Surface Go drawing function on PDF suddenly goes crazy. When I draw on one page of the PDF file , the same marking is showing on every page. The problem is not with the program because I have the exact same problem with many and any programs that allow PDF annotation Drawboard, XODO, Adobe pdf touch, Adobe Reader DC.

As a result, I cannot mark on my PDF ebooks because the markings will just be repeated on every page of the book.

I am not sure what is wrong and don't know how to fix it. Anyone can kindly help me?

:)

Notle2, Jun 25, 2020
  2. CDaly68 Win User

Microsoft Edge PDF annotation

With Windows 8.1 and the Surface Pro 3, I was able to annotate PDFs. What is the work around for Windows 10 since Edge does not annotate PDFs?

CDaly68, Jun 25, 2020
  3. j_cat Win User
    Microsoft Edge PDF annotation

This link appears to be broken.

j_cat, Jun 25, 2020
  4. CeanSpahn Win User

PDF annotation error

PDF Annotation in Microsoft Edge

The reason I upgraded and installed all the teachers in my school to the Edge browser was so that they can use the annotate tools and quickly save annotations. This is not working any longer with PDFs. When will this feature be available?

CeanSpahn, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

PDF annotation error

1. PDF annotation error - Similar Threads - PDF annotation error

2. Annotating a screenshot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annotating a screenshot?: Win Shift S saves a screenshot that I can paste. Previously the system displayed the screenshot output and I could highlight words etc before pasting/sending elsewhere but not anymore? How can I get this back please?...
  3. Annotating a screenshot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annotating a screenshot?: Win Shift S saves a screenshot that I can paste. Previously the system displayed the screenshot output and I could highlight words etc before pasting/sending elsewhere but not anymore? How can I get this back please?...
  4. Introducing quick menu for PDF text annotations in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing quick menu for PDF text annotations in Microsoft Edge: Annotating PDF files is one of the many productivity features that users love in Microsoft Edge. But some of the text annotations like text comments are only available via context menu today which involves multiple steps to invoke. Moreover, it may not be the easiest way for...
  5. Annotating a PDF document with Surface pen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Annotating a PDF document with Surface pen: I have been used to annotate my PDF documents by opening them in my Surface Book 2 using Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017, and then simply using the Surface pen to anootate them. However, I realized today that I cannot write/draw on the PDF documents anymore. Touching the Surface...
  6. New Edge deleted all my PDF annotations

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Edge deleted all my PDF annotations: I'm using a Surface Pro 6 and made PDF annotations on piano sheet music using the old Edge...now a new update made is such that I can't revert back from this new chromium Edge and all my annotations are gone. Please help me get them back :( submitted by /u/forsaken_bacon...
  7. Want to make simple annotations on a PDF

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Want to make simple annotations on a PDF: In particular, I want to add circles to a checklist. On Mac, you have Preview, which can add text, shapes, lines, etc. I'm having trouble finding an alternative on Windows. Edge has some annotations, except it doesn't you can't undo? Acrobat you basically can't do anything...
  8. Annotating PDF using edge not working after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Annotating PDF using edge not working after update: I recently did a MS update and the annotation function is no longer working. The PDFs just zoom in and out when I ask for highlighter or pen. Any fixes available?...
  9. Cannot annotate PDF on My Surface Pro 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot annotate PDF on My Surface Pro 5: I cannot use annotate PDF on My Surface Pro 5 either i opened the files from Adobe Acrobat Pro DC or Microsoft Edge. But, my other user of Microsoft Surface can annotate PDF from the Microsoft Edge. Do you have a recommendation for us how to troubleshoot? Thanks...
  10. Annotation software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annotation software: [img] This software (see attachment) which has the marquee in the form of a 3D tube, is what I am looking for, so far unsuccessfully. It is used by posters on tenforums. What is its name please? 61636