Windows 10: PDF doc to Hyper link?

Discus and support PDF doc to Hyper link? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a PDF book I would like to share with FB funs , I would like to turn it into a hyper link to make it trusted. how do I get this done?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WaterGithuku, Nov 28, 2020.

1. PDF doc to Hyper link?

I have a PDF book I would like to share with FB funs , I would like to turn it into a hyper link to make it trusted. how do I get this done?

:)

WaterGithuku, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Grimskull Win User

ppt to pdf/doc conversion possible?

u can use cutepdf writer aswell... converts docs into pdfs.

Grimskull, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Micrsoft Works docs are all PDF, new docs are PDF

I converted a Microsoft doc to PDF via the print function. Now all docs are PDF, new docs also PDF.

How to I go back to normal .DOC. I did the change to send doc to someone who couldn't open MS Doc.

How do I go back to normal MS works and can't I convert just a single doc...I DID THAT BEFORE.

GeorgeDi Leo, Nov 28, 2020
  4. PDF doc to Hyper link?

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

PDF doc to Hyper link?

1. PDF doc to Hyper link? - Similar Threads - PDF doc Hyper

2. scan doc and create pdf

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scan doc and create pdf: just did an update KB4576478, KB4571756 on my computer. i was able to use HP Smart to scan a doc and create a pdf. this no longer works, will not let me scan with HP Smart. i installed MS scan app, but will not let me create pdf - only jpeg, tiff, PNG and bitmap. how...
  3. wordpad does not offer the print to PDF option to generate a PDF doc.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wordpad does not offer the print to PDF option to generate a PDF doc.: Have windows 10. Last updated 5 minutes ago. First attempt using wordpad. typed "test" & saved doc in first option Rich something format. closed it. opened it to do the print/generate a pdf file and no such print PDF option available. Went to Windows feature, unchecked...
  4. Convert docs to pdf

Convert docs to pdf: my computer has suddenly stopped being able to convert jpeg docs into pdf. It seems to go through the usual process before saying; 'sorry we couldn't find a programme etc. It's always done it before, any ideas why it's now stopped?...
  5. How do I turn a text doc into a pdf doc

How do I turn a text doc into a pdf doc: How do I turn a text doc into a pdf doc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-a-text-doc-into-a-pdf-doc/db5dc231-a0cf-412b-a22f-339fdf4c06c5"
  6. Problem with Simple Task of Converting Word Docs to PDF Docs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Simple Task of Converting Word Docs to PDF Docs: It's something I do frequently. I save a word document as a PDF. For some reason, it is not working. See the image below. That's what I get when I try. How can I rectify the problem? Thanks...
  7. Unable to convert Word doc to PDF

Unable to convert Word doc to PDF: When I convert word doc to pdf the resulting document does not contain photos, loses a full page of text, & re-orders the document. What can I do to fix the problem? I have the most current version of Office 365. Thanks....
  8. Doc back to pdf

in Windows 10 Customization
    Doc back to pdf: I didn't mean to switch to doc from pdf. How do I switch back to PDF https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doc-back-to-pdf/7fa837bc-e302-4ab2-907d-2e2ccc6f184b
  9. Link to download PDF

Link to download PDF: * Merged * Original title: Link to download PDF Please advise if there is a link to download my PDF file to Procedure for Employers How to Post a Job at the bottom right of the homepage for my site www dot jobsgalore dot careers ? Send it to me asap or state your...
  10. Hyper Links

in Browsers and Email
    Hyper Links: Having trouble with Outlook 2013 and Edge. Outlook will not open hyper links. This problem used to be solved by setting IE as default browser. How is this done with Edge? Solved the problem using the Microsoft Fix It program. 7909