Windows 10: PDF Document Attachment to Email

Discus and support PDF Document Attachment to Email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When a save a document to my email the attachment does not have a PDF label on therefore the reciepent can't see the attachment. So when I save the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steve Eddinger, Dec 5, 2022.

1. PDF Document Attachment to Email

When a save a document to my email the attachment does not have a PDF label on therefore the reciepent can't see the attachment. So when I save the document a second time it saves correctly. Please help* Moved from Community Center

:)

Steve Eddinger, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

PDF Document Attachment to Email

1. PDF Document Attachment to Email - Similar Threads - PDF Document Attachment

2. PDF Document Attachment to Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF Document Attachment to Email: When a save a document to my email the attachment does not have a PDF label on therefore the reciepent can't see the attachment. So when I save the document a second time it saves correctly. Please help* Moved from Community Center...
  3. Unable to attach documents to email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to attach documents to email: I have Windows 10, but do not have Office, therefore I am unable to use Word. I bought a word processor, called Atlantis a number of years ago, which works fine for me. However, to-day I wanted to attach a file from Atlantis and it came up in Gobbledegook. Is Microsoft...
  4. Can't open pdf email attachments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open pdf email attachments: Using a Linux Debian desktop. Used to be able to open PDF email attachments in Opera and Firefox-esr browsers without downloading them. Suddenly no longer able to open this type of attachment in Opera or Firefox-esr without downloading the attachments. Also not able to...
  5. All scanned documents attach in an email

All scanned documents attach in an email: I have a HP 4630 printer. When I scan to my HP Laptop and then send that scanned document in an email, all the prior scans attach also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-scanned-documents-attach-in-an-email/e530b678-df18-46d3-9cfe-b6222a1ba486
  6. Can't open attached documents to Emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't open attached documents to Emails: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows Vista just recently and can no longer open pdf documents attached to emails (AOL). I understand that the problem might be caused by my outlook profile but can't find how to resolve? Regards Robert Barrow...
  7. preview of pdf attachements in emails

preview of pdf attachements in emails: When attaching a pdf file to an email, I am getting a message "This file can't be previewed." In my preview pane. I used to be able to preview all email attachments before adding them. Other types of file (jpeg, exl, png, etc.) show in the preview pane but not pdf files. The...
  8. Emailing a pdf document

Emailing a pdf document: Hi, I am trying to email a document I have typed and saved as pdf but when I email and check the attached document it comes out different to what I have typed. Can you help please....
  9. granting permission to attach pdf to email

granting permission to attach pdf to email: I am attempting to attach an Adobe pdf to an email and keep receiving message to contact owner or administrator for permission. I am the owner and administrator. At what point do I give myself permission?...
  10. excel email attachments convert to PDF

in Microsoft Office and 365
    excel email attachments convert to PDF: Excel files received as excel files convert to PDF when downloaded or opening. I have tried right click and open with Excel and open in browser. Neither works. I have Windows 10 and Office 2003. I have a Comcast email address and an Office 365 email address. Help would...