Windows 10: PDF Document Attachment to Email

Discus and support PDF Document Attachment to Email in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When a save a document to my email the attachment does not have a PDF label on therefore the reciepent can't see the attachment. So when I save the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Steve Eddinger, Dec 5, 2022.

1. PDF Document Attachment to Email

When a save a document to my email the attachment does not have a PDF label on therefore the reciepent can't see the attachment. So when I save the document a second time it saves correctly. Please help* Moved from Community Center

:)

Steve Eddinger, Dec 5, 2022
  2. rlndcrn Win User

Attaching a document from SkyDrive as to a Windows Phone email

OK...

I've never been able to do this. Here are the steps:

• Open a new outgoing email on my Windows phone
    • Choose the paperclip "Attach" icon
    • This opens up a window to "Choose Picture"
    • It does not allow me to choose documents from my SkyDrive
    I can go into SkyDrive and choose to share a document through email. However:

• this does not allow me to attach multiple documents, and
    • it does not allow me to attach a document when I'm responding to another email in an existing thread.
    These are real limitations.

Also, PDF documents are treated differently still. They are harder to attach.

I should be able to attach any document originating from an email.

Thanks. I hope that helps.

rlndcrn, Dec 5, 2022
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Dec 5, 2022
  4. RBC
    RBC Win User

PDF Document Attachment to Email

Save PDF's to the phone for email attachment

This sends a link, not the actual PDF file attached to the email. I have used this as a workaround in the past, but it's not a very good way of dealing with the issue. Too many steps and some people who are contacting you for the first time may be a little
    hesitant about opening the link. What is needed is the ability to save the PDF file just like you would a photo or a document then attach it to an email. Even this has limitations; you can only send one document per email and you have to be in the Office app
    to attach it. You should be able to attach, PDF files, Word documents, Outlook Contacts, etc. from within the email app just like you can do with photos. (even that could be improved by allowing you to select more than one photo at a time without having to
    go back from the email to the photos each time you attach a photo).

Thema:

PDF Document Attachment to Email

1. PDF Document Attachment to Email - Similar Threads - PDF Document Attachment

2. PDF Document Attachment to Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDF Document Attachment to Email: When a save a document to my email the attachment does not have a PDF label on therefore the reciepent can't see the attachment. So when I save the document a second time it saves correctly. Please help* Moved from Community Center...
  3. Unable to attach documents to email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to attach documents to email: I have Windows 10, but do not have Office, therefore I am unable to use Word. I bought a word processor, called Atlantis a number of years ago, which works fine for me. However, to-day I wanted to attach a file from Atlantis and it came up in Gobbledegook. Is Microsoft...
  4. Can't open pdf email attachments

Can't open pdf email attachments: Using a Linux Debian desktop. Used to be able to open PDF email attachments in Opera and Firefox-esr browsers without downloading them. Suddenly no longer able to open this type of attachment in Opera or Firefox-esr without downloading the attachments. Also not able to...
  5. All scanned documents attach in an email

All scanned documents attach in an email: I have a HP 4630 printer. When I scan to my HP Laptop and then send that scanned document in an email, all the prior scans attach also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-scanned-documents-attach-in-an-email/e530b678-df18-46d3-9cfe-b6222a1ba486
  6. Can't open attached documents to Emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't open attached documents to Emails: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows Vista just recently and can no longer open pdf documents attached to emails (AOL). I understand that the problem might be caused by my outlook profile but can't find how to resolve? Regards Robert Barrow...
  7. preview of pdf attachements in emails

preview of pdf attachements in emails: When attaching a pdf file to an email, I am getting a message "This file can't be previewed." In my preview pane. I used to be able to preview all email attachments before adding them. Other types of file (jpeg, exl, png, etc.) show in the preview pane but not pdf files. The...
  8. Emailing a pdf document

Emailing a pdf document: Hi, I am trying to email a document I have typed and saved as pdf but when I email and check the attached document it comes out different to what I have typed. Can you help please....
  9. granting permission to attach pdf to email

granting permission to attach pdf to email: I am attempting to attach an Adobe pdf to an email and keep receiving message to contact owner or administrator for permission. I am the owner and administrator. At what point do I give myself permission?...
  10. excel email attachments convert to PDF

in Microsoft Office and 365
    excel email attachments convert to PDF: Excel files received as excel files convert to PDF when downloaded or opening. I have tried right click and open with Excel and open in browser. Neither works. I have Windows 10 and Office 2003. I have a Comcast email address and an Office 365 email address. Help would...