Windows 10: PDF document only saves as a HTML file with no option to print

Discus and support PDF document only saves as a HTML file with no option to print in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I received a document clearly marked as a PDF but when I downloaded it it was saved as HTML file and it won't give me an option to print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Arthur1572, Jul 3, 2019.

1. PDF document only saves as a HTML file with no option to print

I received a document clearly marked as a PDF but when I downloaded it it was saved as HTML file and it won't give me an option to print

:)

Arthur1572, Jul 3, 2019
  2. Erika Aro Win User

Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Jul 3, 2019
  3. How to save a scanned document as PDF

Hi Chuck.

There are some options that you can do to save the scanned documents to PDF file. You may follow these steps:

• Copy the scanned document.
    • Open Word, then paste it.
    • Click File > Save As > Choose the location where you want to save it.
    • On Save as type, choose PDF > Save.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Jul 3, 2019
  4. PDF document only saves as a HTML file with no option to print

Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents

I am experiencing problems with Win 10 TP to save any office document to a PDF format and also to print them to PDF document using virtual printers like Nitro PDF and PDF Creator. Any solutions to this issue?

dejager183, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

PDF document only saves as a HTML file with no option to print

1. PDF document only saves as a HTML file with no option to print - Similar Threads - PDF document saves

2. Can't Save to PDF in the print option.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Save to PDF in the print option.: Hello Microsoft. I can't seem to save to PDF from my print option. even though i see the option to save to PDF, but when I select that option and click on print. nothing happen....
  3. Can't Save to PDF in the print option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Save to PDF in the print option.: Hello Microsoft. I can't seem to save to PDF from my print option. even though i see the option to save to PDF, but when I select that option and click on print. nothing happen....
  4. Can't Save to PDF in the print option.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PDF files are not saving. They are saving as word documents!

PDF files are not saving. They are saving as word documents!: Hi there, in the last couple of weeks I cannot print a pdf file to save in my documents. I have Windows 11. The file shows in my documents as a Word document! Plus it is completely in gobbledegook! I have tried to restart the computer and it is still happening. I have tried...
  6. PDF files accidentally converted to Chrome HTML Documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF files accidentally converted to Chrome HTML Documents: Somehow all the PDF files on my computer thousands of them have converted to Chrome HTML Documents.Is there a way to wholesale convert all of them back to PDF files?...
  7. Saving files in e-mail to folders in PDF only and Not html.

Saving files in e-mail to folders in PDF only and Not html.: When someone sends me a PDF file in an e-mail, I was able to download and save them in my folders as PDF files. Now when someone sends me a file, I try to download and save as PDF to my folders, but I can't. It only saves them as html. How can I change this. I noticed also...
  8. Printing/not saving PDF documents

Printing/not saving PDF documents: I don't know what changed on my computer, but I can no longer just print PDF documents. It makes me save them first. I can't figure out how to correct this. Help!...
  9. Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents

Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents: I am experiencing problems with Win 10 TP to save any office document to a PDF format and also to print them to PDF document using virtual printers like Nitro PDF and PDF Creator. Any solutions to this issue? 3523
  10. printer will not print only gives option to save document as tiff file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer will not print only gives option to save document as tiff file: when I try to print any documdent with a print command, I only get anoption to save the document as a tiff file. Saving the documnet and then trying to print it gives the same "save as" option again. Printer is HP photosmart 6100 series. 30069