Windows 10: pdf file conversion for print from an established institution from another country. File...

Discus and support pdf file conversion for print from an established institution from another country. File... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I had trouble converting a pdf file to word so I can print the doc. The Doc. came from a respectable institution from another country but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by samgarafalo, Mar 20, 2020.

1. pdf file conversion for print from an established institution from another country. File...

Hi, I had trouble converting a pdf file to word so I can print the doc. The Doc. came from a respectable institution from another country but the message said it contained a virus and therefore would not print. How can I get around this problem using windows 10. Thank you.

:)

samgarafalo, Mar 20, 2020

2. Unable to Print PDF files

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to print a PDF file. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the printer & PC?
    • Does this issue specific to a particular PDF file or all PDF file in the USB?
    • What is the program that you are using to open the PDF file in order to print?
    • Did you try printing any PDF file that is saved on the PC?
    • What happens when you try to print, do you get any error message/code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps from this article:

Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows 10

Also, if you are using the Adobe application to print the PDF file, refer this article from Adobe:
    Troubleshoot PDF printing in Acrobat and Reader

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 20, 2020
  3. sygnus21 Win User
    Can not print a pdf file

Need a couple of questions answered first....

1. Since you're saying "am having this problem with both laptops, one an HP and the other a Lenovo" can I assume the printer is networked?
    2. Is the "form that is now in a PDF format" the only document you're having issues with, only PDF files, or any document?
    Also (in the vein of not assuming) did you save the file first before attempting to print?

sygnus21, Mar 20, 2020
  4. pdf file conversion for print from an established institution from another country. File...

How can I convert a .csv file to a .pdf file format???

Hello

I'm Peter F independent Advisor

Please follow these steps

You can convert with excel

Office Button->Open or pressing Ctrl+O and browsing for it on your computer. After that click on Office Button->Print or press the Ctrl+P combination and the Print window will open. Select novaPDF from the dropdown name list and click OK. After that, select
    any After Save actions in the Save PDF File As window and click OK again. The printing will begin and the PDF will be saved in the location you have chosen.

If you don't have Excel you can convert with the notepad

The csv to PDF conversion from Notepad is pretty simple. First open the file by pressing Ctrl+O or using File->Open. After that click File->Print and choose novaPDF in the printers list. Click Print and OK in the Save PDF File As window and the csv will be
    converted.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

pdf file conversion for print from an established institution from another country. File...

1. pdf file conversion for print from an established institution from another country. File... - Similar Threads - pdf file conversion

2. Windows 10 from another country?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 from another country?: Hey So I bought windows 10 from south africa. I was wondering wether I would be able to use that product key to activate windows 10 in the uk. Are product keys region locked? Thanks in advance :...
  3. Will not print PDF files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will not print PDF files: I can display the file, but cannot print attached PDF files that I am getting sent. So I have to use "Print display page" which is a god awfully slow process. I thought PDF files were universally accepted format. Do you know why it hangs up ? It just sits there, does...
  4. Unsuccessful sign-in from another country

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unsuccessful sign-in from another country: Hello. I recently decided to check my sign-in history, and I was disturbed to find a few days ago someone had tried to sign-in from another country. It was an unsuccessful attempt though, but I do wonder if my account is still safe. Should I change my password, even though...
  5. PDF print files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PDF print files: What inexpensive or free app or download is recommended to print to pdf large or custom paper sizes such as ArchD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-print-files/ba3eb7df-2b84-401a-ab03-cc8ae2dcd5f7
  6. Problems "Printing" pdf Files from the Photos App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems "Printing" pdf Files from the Photos App: When I try to "print" a pdf file from Photos, Adobe Acrobat XI freezes and the file is not created. I've tried other apps eg, MS Word and Chrome and they all create the file as expected. So, I don't think the problem is with Acrobat or Windows. Confusingly, a few times the...
  7. Printing PDF files from outlook, Printer not installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing PDF files from outlook, Printer not installed: Hi. When I try to print off work orders sent in Outlook as PDF I get "The selected printer is not available or not installed correctly. Please check your printer or choose another one." The printer is fine and will print off any other program in the computer. If I save the...
  8. Error with downloading/printing PDF files from Gmail.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error with downloading/printing PDF files from Gmail.: Hi, Whenever I save a PDF from any site I am faced with one error whilst printing, and a presumed bug while saving. When I print (from Windows after saving), I receive this error: [ATTACH] - "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem. 0x80070241...
  9. copying pdf. files from one CD to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copying pdf. files from one CD to another: I'm using windows 10 and windows media player. I want to copy a CD that has pdf files to a new CD. When I drag the files, to the "drag files here" location, nothing shows on the list....
  10. Printing a pdf file from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing a pdf file from Windows 10: When I want to print from a Word Document it immediately saves to a pdf file and I just cannot get it to print. I have spent a long time trying everything I can think of and have no idea what else I might try. It's driving me mad (as well as being very inconvenient)....