Windows 10: Pdf file encryption feature issue in windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Pdf file encryption feature issue in windows 10 Pro in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear Team , Please help me on windows encryption feature. I want to encrypt PDF file for security. I have to enable encryption option and lock sign... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Viraj Dike, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Pdf file encryption feature issue in windows 10 Pro

Dear Team ,

Please help me on windows encryption feature. I want to encrypt PDF file for security. I have to enable encryption option and lock sign is showing. and i am trying to open it, s open normally. Can i secure file using encryption option. Please help me regarding this matter.

Pdf file encryption feature issue in windows 10  Pro d773f97e-65c8-4110-8318-fa7804dfce97?upload=true.jpg

:)

Viraj Dike, Oct 14, 2020

2. Windows XP file encryption

LOL thanks, I think its standard windows XP file encryption

troyrae360, Oct 14, 2020
  3. Win 10 pro EFS Encrypting File System Problem (Dell)

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to start the Encrypting File System (EFS) Service and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R from the Keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Search for Encrypting File System (EFS) Service.
    • Double click on Encrypting File System (EFS) Service and click on
      Start button.
    • Click on the dropdown list and set the Startup type to
      Automatic.
    If the issue still persists then, I suggest you to post the same question in TechNet forum for further assistance with this issue. Follow the below link to post your question in TechNet forum.

Technet forums

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Pdf file encryption feature issue in windows 10 Pro

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

Pdf file encryption feature issue in windows 10 Pro

1. Pdf file encryption feature issue in windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Pdf file encryption

2. Opening BitLocker-encrypted word/pdf files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opening BitLocker-encrypted word/pdf files: I have tried to open my pdf/word files, which were all encrypted by BitLocker. I unlocked my file drives using my passwords. Yet all my pdf/word/PowerPoint files remain encrypted and can't open. It replies access is denied. Based on the recommendations I received from...
  3. Opening BitLocker-encrypted word/pdf files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening BitLocker-encrypted word/pdf files: I have tried to open my pdf/word files, which were all encrypted by BitLocker. I unlocked my file drives using my passwords. Yet all my pdf/word/PowerPoint files remain encrypted and can't open. It replies access is denied. Based on the recommendations I received from...
  4. I have issue with pdf file on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have issue with pdf file on windows 10 pro: I am unable to open any of the pdf file using Adobe acrobat DC program in the limited account. However, it is working fine in admin account.I have to open the acrobat program then open the files by file menu>open file option which is very inconvenient. I have coral pdf...
  5. I have issue with pdf file on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have issue with pdf file on windows 10 pro: I am unable to open any of the pdf file using Adobe acrobat DC program in the limited account. However, it is working fine in admin account.I have to open the acrobat program then open the files by file menu>open file option which is very inconvenient. I have coral pdf...
  6. I have issue with pdf file on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Encryption feature in Windows 10 Pro for File and Folder protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Encryption feature in Windows 10 Pro for File and Folder protection: Single File and Folder encryption not work using encryption option win windows 10 pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/encryption-feature-in-windows-10-pro-for-file-and/2f33b93d-d065-4ec7-bbd9-8b98f5e20280
  8. Encryption feature in Windows 10 Pro for File protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Encryption feature in Windows 10 Pro for File protection: Can we encrypt file and Folder PDF, Word, Excel in windows 10 professional? Regards , Viraj Dike. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/encryption-feature-in-windows-10-pro-for-file/f8638c3d-a31c-48f4-a80c-415592607558
  9. Encrypted file issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Encrypted file issues: Hello, i recently upgraded my labtop computer from windows 7 to windows 10. i have followed all instruction while upgrading and i can no longer access my encrypted files and folders ( password protected) on my backup to copy them to the labtop! any help would be...
  10. Encrypt pdf files or outlook emails with pdf attachment using Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Encrypt pdf files or outlook emails with pdf attachment using Windows 10: How do you encrypt pdf files or outlook emails with pdf attachment using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/encrypt-pdf-files-or-outlook-emails-with-pdf/e8a38794-be38-490f-b7a0-ca462645a9d9