Windows 10: PDF FILES

Discus and support PDF FILES in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 and recently installed on new computer. I cannot open a PDF WORD DOCUMENT, I do have Adobe installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JaniceSlaughter, Jun 29, 2020.

1. PDF FILES

I have Windows 10 and recently installed on new computer. I cannot open a PDF WORD DOCUMENT, I do have Adobe installed

:)

JaniceSlaughter, Jun 29, 2020

2. Searching in PDF?

Hey guys, I need to look up a large list of data from a PDF file, basically just to check if each entry of the list is in the pdf. Is there some way to do this without having to check one by one?

ebolamonkey3, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Pdf file

Hello Bhaumik,

For you to download and access the PDF files, please follow the steps below:

• Please download and install the UC browser and Xodo PDF Reader & Editor from Windows Store.
    • Once installed, please download the PDF file from a web page using the
      UC browser
      by tapping the PDF file you wish to download > Click
      Regular Download
    • Once the PDF file is downloaded, please go to App list >
      Xodo application
      > Menu icon > Recent Documents > tap the
      PDF file you've downloaded from UC browser.

Please note that if you have an existing PDF Reader application installed on your phone, we suggest that you uninstall it first.

Let us know if this works for you.

Gerald Mal, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Anna Bon Win User

PDF FILES

PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

PDF FILES

1. PDF FILES - Similar Threads - PDF FILES

2. OneDrive has deleted and backed up all my photos from my phone but they're PDF files on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive has deleted and backed up all my photos from my phone but they're PDF files on my...: I've only just started using OneDrive since I got a laptop. OneDrive asked me me if I wanted to clear up space by deleting photos from my phone and storing them in/on OneDrive. So I "backed up" all my photos from my phone thousands, deleting them but when I view them on my...
  3. OneDrive has deleted and backed up all my photos from my phone but they're PDF files on my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive has deleted and backed up all my photos from my phone but they're PDF files on my...: I've only just started using OneDrive since I got a laptop. OneDrive asked me me if I wanted to clear up space by deleting photos from my phone and storing them in/on OneDrive. So I "backed up" all my photos from my phone thousands, deleting them but when I view them on my...
  4. Cant folder search pdf files in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant folder search pdf files in Windows 11: used to be able to do a windows 10 folder search into contents of a pdf file ......... but now it cannot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-folder-search-pdf-files-in-windows-11/0694a5d6-5ade-419d-a3e6-cf6106ffe8cf
  5. Cant folder search pdf files in Windows 11

Cant folder search pdf files in Windows 11: used to be able to do a windows 10 folder search into contents of a pdf file ......... but now it cannot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-folder-search-pdf-files-in-windows-11/0694a5d6-5ade-419d-a3e6-cf6106ffe8cf
  6. I have Adobe Acrobat reader, by my files with .PDF and .PPT were messed up by Notepad. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Adobe Acrobat reader, by my files with .PDF and .PPT were messed up by Notepad. How...: I accidentally saved a file as 'Notepad' and this caused my PDF and PPT files corrupted. How do I restore my files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-adobe-acrobat-reader-by-my-files-with-pdf/acdd868a-83db-4cfb-9315-a320b6b56143
  7. I have Adobe Acrobat reader, by my files with .PDF and .PPT were messed up by Notepad. How...

I have Adobe Acrobat reader, by my files with .PDF and .PPT were messed up by Notepad. How...: I accidentally saved a file as 'Notepad' and this caused my PDF and PPT files corrupted. How do I restore my files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-adobe-acrobat-reader-by-my-files-with-pdf/acdd868a-83db-4cfb-9315-a320b6b56143
  8. Pdf files reappearing on desktop

Pdf files reappearing on desktop: I am using Windows 11. I move pdf files into individual folders. Randomly the pdf files get pulled back out of the random folders and get moved back to my desktop. Why is this happening and how do I stop it from happening?...
  9. Pdf files reappearing on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pdf files reappearing on desktop: I am using Windows 11. I move pdf files into individual folders. Randomly the pdf files get pulled back out of the random folders and get moved back to my desktop. Why is this happening and how do I stop it from happening?...
  10. How do I open a pdf file and search for text within that file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I open a pdf file and search for text within that file?: I just bought a new laptop with windows 11 installed. When I double-click on a pdf file, it opens in Microsoft Edge. When I do a cl+f, it can't find the text in the file.I can't find the Adobe Acrobat Reader in the Apple Store. I am unable to find a good free app in the store...