Windows 10: Pdf Highlighted text in Edge Browser

Discus and support Pdf Highlighted text in Edge Browser in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello all, I am using edge as a pdf reader and I am highlighting it while reading. And now I want to check all my highlighted texts without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ashutosh Tripathi_13, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Pdf Highlighted text in Edge Browser

Hello all,

I am using edge as a pdf reader and I am highlighting it while reading.

And now I want to check all my highlighted texts without traversing the whole document like we can do in Adobe.

How to do it??

:)

Ashutosh Tripathi_13, Mar 14, 2019

2. Highlighting text in pdf in Windows 10

Are we not able to highlight text in the Windows Edge PDF Viewer? I tried the Drawboard PDF app as well with no luck

Robert_903, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Highlighting text in pdf in Windows 10

Is anybody else having trouble highlighting text in pdf files? I just downloaded the new Windows 10 OS and I seem to have lost the ability to highlight text and save the highlight when working in pdf documents. This version only allows me to highlight,
    but not save the highlight while working through the document. Would like some comment on how to highlight and save the most important text in a pdf file.

markbetts_85382, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Pdf Highlighted text in Edge Browser

Edge Browser not allowing highlighting and copying text with mouse

Sorry, but you need a lesson on understanding problems submitted. My mouse can highlight anything in any browser, but does not work INSIDE Outlook when using MS Edge Browser. Simple issue; what is simple solution?

I can use it to highlight anything on this page or others, BUT does not work in Outlook if using EDGE...can use in Outlook in ANY other browser and the highlighting step works fine!

First, you should make a comment that you REALLY understand what the problem is, not go through clearing things, upgrading, changing, etc. etc. .... Thanks!

IdeaChaser, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Pdf Highlighted text in Edge Browser

1. Pdf Highlighted text in Edge Browser - Similar Threads - Pdf Highlighted text

2. Highlight box around selection on MS Edge browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Highlight box around selection on MS Edge browser: Hello, I am unable to get rid of highlight box on Edge browser - https://postimg.cc/dhsq1D8DIt appears around my selection and then slowly disappears. How can I remove this from Edge?...
  3. Highlight box around selection on MS Edge browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Highlight box around selection on MS Edge browser: Hello, I am unable to get rid of highlight box on Edge browser - https://postimg.cc/dhsq1D8DIt appears around my selection and then slowly disappears. How can I remove this from Edge?...
  4. highlighting text

in Windows 10 Customization
    highlighting text: i cannot highlight text. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/highlighting-text/4fb85490-8e25-4846-9b6e-63123bc04d65
  5. Highlighting text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Highlighting text: I want to highlight some text in an existing email so that I can copy it and reuse it. But the cursor has changed to a hand symbol - not the usual arrow - and it won't let me highlight. How can I restore it to the normal configuration?...
  6. How to Highlight Text in PDF documents in Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to Highlight Text in PDF documents in Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH]Besides many good features, Microsoft Edge is also a handy PDF reader. Apart from viewing a PDF file, it provides some good tools to use […] This article How to Highlight Text in PDF documents in Microsoft Edge browser first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Text Highlighter not working in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Text Highlighter not working in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge brings a PDF highlighter feature that helps to highlight PDF text with any of the four colors: Light Blue, Green, Yellow, and Pink. […] This article Text Highlighter not working in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Still happening, Edge refuses to highlight text sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Still happening, Edge refuses to highlight text sometimes: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/new-nafta-deal-in-trouble-bruised-by-elections-tariff-rows/ar-BBVHrsO?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=spartanntp < ( not advertisng for Microsoft,I search for news there daily as a rule, but I was trying to highlight text on that page- and it refused ,...
  9. Edge Browsers & PDF'S

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browsers & PDF'S: Why is it, when I click to open a PDF from my brokerage account to view a trade confirmation, Edge cannot open the PDF, however, when I switch to IE or Chrome no problem opening the same? Thanks 19348
  10. Inaccurate Text Highlighting w/ Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Inaccurate Text Highlighting w/ Edge: For example, I highlight a word and as I move toward the next, I cannot highlight a letter or two, it grabs the entire word. It's like the highlight color is moving in chunks or snapping to a grid. I checked and changed a couple of mouse settings and it did nothing. I...