Windows 10: pdf in edge

Discus and support pdf in edge in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi , I have a HP wireless all in one printer installed on my PC and for no reason that I can see windows edge will not print any thing any more . I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by anthonyknight, Nov 7, 2018.

1. pdf in edge

Hi , I have a HP wireless all in one printer installed on my PC and for no reason that I can see windows edge will not print any thing any more .

I have had help from HP tech support and there is nothing wrong with the printer or the software . I get the error code 0x80040154 every time I try to print through edge , so it has to be the pdf program in edge that needs to be fixed . I have tried all of the trouble shooters that Microsoft give you and all the ones from HP and they all say there is nothing wrong . So can any one help or shall I just get rid of edge and use IE or something instead .

:)

anthonyknight, Nov 7, 2018

2. Navigating PDF viewer in Edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced.
    I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to follow the below given steps to print the page.

• Open the pdf file you want to print in Edge.
    • Press Ctrl + P key to open print option.
    • Select the Printer and desired page layout.
    • Click on Print and check if it works.
    To search any words in the Edge PDF viewer, press Ctrl + F and type the desired words in find box in left top corner of the browser and search.

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Navigating PDF viewer in Edge

This response is no value because I am not printing. I want to skip to page 50 on a 200 page document without scrolling

nemiastevens, Nov 7, 2018
  4. pdf in edge

PDF Printing Problem With Edge

Hi ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you better could you please confirm a couple of things:

• How did you try to print?
    • What happens when you try to print?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    Nevertheless, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Open the PDF file which you want to print.
    • Click on the Ellipses which is at the top right hand corner of the Edge Browser.
    • Select Print option and then click ok.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

pdf in edge

1. pdf in edge - Similar Threads - pdf edge

2. Default PDF handler changes to Edge on every boot or login to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default PDF handler changes to Edge on every boot or login to Windows: Hi there,I have around 30 people in our org who since last week have started to see that Edge is defaulting to the be the default PDF handler over Adobe Acrobat whenever they boot the machine or log out and log back into Windows. Nothing has changed from us IT to cause this...
  3. Default PDF handler changes to Edge on every boot or login to Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default PDF handler changes to Edge on every boot or login to Windows: Hi there,I have around 30 people in our org who since last week have started to see that Edge is defaulting to the be the default PDF handler over Adobe Acrobat whenever they boot the machine or log out and log back into Windows. Nothing has changed from us IT to cause this...
  4. PDF print issue - Insufficient data for image? stopgap measure - use Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF print issue - Insufficient data for image? stopgap measure - use Edge: I need help with printing a PDF which opens albeit locked.Problem is printing; no error message; just information message as followsThe document could not be printed kindly use our help page to troubleshoot.If you continue to face this issue kindly reach out to adobe support...
  5. PDF print issue - Insufficient data for image? stopgap measure - use Edge

PDF print issue - Insufficient data for image? stopgap measure - use Edge: I need help with printing a PDF which opens albeit locked.Problem is printing; no error message; just information message as followsThe document could not be printed kindly use our help page to troubleshoot.If you continue to face this issue kindly reach out to adobe support...
  6. Windows 10 File Explorer Not Showing pdf Preview. I use Edge to view pdf

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 File Explorer Not Showing pdf Preview. I use Edge to view pdf: I have a laptop that runs Windows 10 and the file explorer doesn't show previews of pdfs. All the help that I can get is in reference to having Adobe as the software to view pdfs whereas I use Edge. Can someone show me how to change this please?...
  7. Windows 10 File Explorer Not Showing pdf Preview. I use Edge to view pdf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 File Explorer Not Showing pdf Preview. I use Edge to view pdf: I have a laptop that runs Windows 10 and the file explorer doesn't show previews of pdfs. All the help that I can get is in reference to having Adobe as the software to view pdfs whereas I use Edge. Can someone show me how to change this please?...
  8. Windows 10 File Explorer Not Showing pdf Preview. I use Edge to view pdf

9. Save as PDF not working in Edge but is working in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Save as PDF not working in Edge but is working in Google Chrome: Have encountered an issue saving documents downloaded from a website to PDF in Edge. Read several articles about this with purported solutions to this issue dating back to 2021 and none of those solutions have worked. Tried to accomplish this task in Google Chrome and was...
  10. Save as PDF not working in Edge but is working in Google Chrome

Save as PDF not working in Edge but is working in Google Chrome: Have encountered an issue saving documents downloaded from a website to PDF in Edge. Read several articles about this with purported solutions to this issue dating back to 2021 and none of those solutions have worked. Tried to accomplish this task in Google Chrome and was...