Windows 10: Pdf in edge

Discus and support Pdf in edge in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Initially I saw content options in edge to go through contents of the pdf but now I can't see content options and searching is also not working I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sivaramakrishnan_27, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Pdf in edge

Initially I saw content options in edge to go through contents of the pdf but now I can't see content options and searching is also not working I have to click ctrl key and F to search and that also not searching more than one word.

:)

sivaramakrishnan_27, Sep 17, 2020

2. Navigating PDF viewer in Edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced.
    I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to follow the below given steps to print the page.

• Open the pdf file you want to print in Edge.
    • Press Ctrl + P key to open print option.
    • Select the Printer and desired page layout.
    • Click on Print and check if it works.
    To search any words in the Edge PDF viewer, press Ctrl + F and type the desired words in find box in left top corner of the browser and search.

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Navigating PDF viewer in Edge

This response is no value because I am not printing. I want to skip to page 50 on a 200 page document without scrolling

nemiastevens, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Pdf in edge

PDF Printing Problem With Edge

Hi ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you better could you please confirm a couple of things:

• How did you try to print?
    • What happens when you try to print?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    Nevertheless, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Open the PDF file which you want to print.
    • Click on the Ellipses which is at the top right hand corner of the Edge Browser.
    • Select Print option and then click ok.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Pdf in edge

1. Pdf in edge - Similar Threads - Pdf edge

2. Browser edge, chrome.. adds the pdf to download again instead of opening.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser edge, chrome.. adds the pdf to download again instead of opening.: Whenever I try to open any pdf from my computernot the web in a browser, be it edge, edge dev or chrome it starts downloading pdf again and saves it in downloads folder. When I would open it again it would start downloading again and overwrite the previously downloaded...
  3. PDF files and Microsoft Edge Issue

in Browsers and Email
    PDF files and Microsoft Edge Issue: Hi All, Normally you can associate a file type with any app that works with that type of file. I have always changed a file type of a app when I do a clean install of Windows or install a different app. I recently installed Perfect PDF 9 Editor so I could read and edit any...
  4. PDF files and Microsoft Edge Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDF files and Microsoft Edge Issue: Hi All, Normally you can associate a file type with any app that works with that type of file. I have always changed a file type of a app when I do a clean install of Windows or install a different app. I recently installed Perfect PDF 9 Editor so I could read and edit any...
  5. Saving a PDF file opened in Edge

Saving a PDF file opened in Edge: Until recently, a file opened in Edge could be saved by "right clicking", selecting "Save" and then saving to the target directory on Surface. Now the "Save" functionality is greyed out i.e. saving is not possible so you have to print to PDF which takes longer. Any idea...
  6. New Edge deleted all my PDF annotations

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Edge deleted all my PDF annotations: I'm using a Surface Pro 6 and made PDF annotations on piano sheet music using the old Edge...now a new update made is such that I can't revert back from this new chromium Edge and all my annotations are gone. Please help me get them back :( submitted by /u/forsaken_bacon...
  7. Draw tool for PDF in new Microsoft Edge

Draw tool for PDF in new Microsoft Edge: I have problems with using Draw tool for PDF. It started from the Microsoft Edge update. I cannot find where Save and Save as tabs are. Could you help me?...
  8. Ctrl+C by mouse button in new Edge PDF reader

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ctrl+C by mouse button in new Edge PDF reader: I use Microsoft Precision mouse and leverage its capabilities with MS Mouse and Keyboard Center. For the Thumb forward and Thumb rear buttons I had set Copy Ctrl+C and Paste Ctrl+V correspondently. These operations are more frequently used and the buttons works fine in any...
  9. Edge closing PDF files on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge closing PDF files on its own: When will Microsoft fix the problem with Edge closing PDF files on its own? If I can't work with a PDF because of Edge, then I need other software. BTW, I did not ask for Edge nor its incumbent problems!...
  10. MS Edge PDF Eibe um Erro 0x800 durante Sync do OneDrive

MS Edge PDF Eibe um Erro 0x800 durante Sync do OneDrive: Ola, preciso de ajuda por favor. Veja a imagem e o erro exibido , durante acesso pelo OneDrive pelo meu PC e nao ocorre sempre , ele ocorre de forma intermitente. Eh como se esse arquivo estivesse "preso" em algum lugar, porem ele nao esta visivel pelo search dentro do...