Windows 10: PDF not re saving as PDF

Discus and support PDF not re saving as PDF in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just got Windows 10 and Microsoft 365. I have a fillable PDF document. I fill it and save it to my desktop. When I do that, it saves as a PDF.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Thyge2334, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Thyge2334 Win User

PDF not re saving as PDF

I just got Windows 10 and Microsoft 365. I have a fillable PDF document. I fill it and save it to my desktop. When I do that, it saves as a PDF. If I re open it, make changes, and try to re save it, it saves as Internet Explorer. Even when I put "save as" to PDF. What gives? How can I get my document to re save as PDF? You know, like normal. Thank you.

:)

Thyge2334, Jul 5, 2019

2. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Anna Bon Win User
    PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Jul 5, 2019
  4. PDF not re saving as PDF

Searching in PDF?

Hey guys, I need to look up a large list of data from a PDF file, basically just to check if each entry of the list is in the pdf. Is there some way to do this without having to check one by one?

ebolamonkey3, Jul 5, 2019
  5. Skylly
    Skylly Member
    SwifDoo PDF PRO is a helpful and simple to use PDF software to enhance productivity and work efficiency. The tool enable users to create, edit, convert, annotate, protect, merge, watermark, compress and encrypt PDF files easily and effectively.

Skylly, Dec 15, 2021
Thema:

PDF not re saving as PDF

1. PDF not re saving as PDF - Similar Threads - PDF saving PDF

2. Saving to pdf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving to pdf: Just recently when saving a document as a pdf from the web it is being saved a a type 2023 file. How can I stop this from happening? * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-to-pdf/012d57de-07f8-4aff-8736-1804e73d88c5
  3. Saving to pdf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving to pdf: Just recently when saving a document as a pdf from the web it is being saved a a type 2023 file. How can I stop this from happening? * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-to-pdf/012d57de-07f8-4aff-8736-1804e73d88c5
  4. Save to .pdf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Save to .pdf: Windows print to PDF is creating an MS Dos Application instead of a PDF....Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-to-pdf/da5f501b-940a-4ad1-a3fa-be4b9995d88e
  5. Save to .pdf

Save to .pdf: Windows print to PDF is creating an MS Dos Application instead of a PDF....Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-to-pdf/da5f501b-940a-4ad1-a3fa-be4b9995d88e
  6. Saving a PDF

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving a PDF: All of a sudden I am unable to save a pdf to my hard drive. I click on Save As and a blank window opens, but that's it. Nothing happens. I went ahead and re-downloaded Adobe Acrobat Reader, but that hasn't helped. I suspect the problem has something to do with Microsoft...
  7. Saving a PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving a PDF: All of a sudden I am unable to save a pdf to my hard drive. I click on Save As and a blank window opens, but that's it. Nothing happens. I went ahead and re-downloaded Adobe Acrobat Reader, but that hasn't helped. I suspect the problem has something to do with Microsoft...
  8. Saving a PDF

9. Saving As A .pdf ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving As A .pdf ?: Hello, I open up a web link that is a multi page document (an instruction manual). I then want to save it as a .pdf. Can't figure out how to. I assume I use Adobe Acrobat to do so, but am not sure. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Bob 179792
  10. Saving a PDF

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving a PDF: Until today I had no problem making a PDF file of visual artwork, downloading it, opening it, then saving this PDF in a folder to then upload later. Today I created a new piece of art, downloaded it, then tried to save it. The SAVE button is grayed out for the first time....