Windows 10: PDF opened in Desktop 2 takes me to Desktop 1 where Abode Acrobat Reader DC is opened

Discus and support PDF opened in Desktop 2 takes me to Desktop 1 where Abode Acrobat Reader DC is opened in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey.So as I was reading the post regarding similar issues being faced by other users, fortunately is not happening with me.I am only facing issues with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Adv. Sohil Yadav, Jul 15, 2021.

1. PDF opened in Desktop 2 takes me to Desktop 1 where Abode Acrobat Reader DC is opened

Hey.So as I was reading the post regarding similar issues being faced by other users, fortunately is not happening with me.I am only facing issues with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. So what I did is I opened a pdf in Desktop 2 and Windows took me to Desktop 1. I then picked up the PDF file and dropped in Desktop 2 and it works fine. However, if I am still opening another PDF in Desktop 2, it is still taking me to Desktop 1 and not opening the file in Adobe opened in Desktop 2.Please help me out with this because it gets really difficult to work like this.I am using Windows 10 version 1909.

:)

Adv. Sohil Yadav, Jul 15, 2021

2. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Not Letting Other PDF Viewers to Open PDF File

A friend of mine called me asking for help converting an important document from a PDF to a DOC. I go to a website to convert the PDF and when I open it it gives me this...
    PDF opened in Desktop 2 takes me to Desktop 1 where Abode Acrobat Reader DC is opened [​IMG]
    . I then go to open the PDF in Edge and Firefox (they are the only other PDF viewers I have other than Adobe) and they give me these messages...
    PDF opened in Desktop 2 takes me to Desktop 1 where Abode Acrobat Reader DC is opened [​IMG]

. But when I open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, it shows the document normally. It only opens in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. I don't know what was done to the file before it was given to me and I have tried printing it to a PDF and opening it but it gives me the same error. Does anyone have any ideas?

ianisawaffle, Jul 15, 2021
  3. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Hello Edwin, I am having big problems with Acrobat reader. I have used this program for years, but now I cannot open pdfs. I have tried your suggestion above and the icon appears on my desktop, but it will not open. I can open Acrobat touch. I hope you can help.

Romeo Hotel, Jul 15, 2021
  4. PDF opened in Desktop 2 takes me to Desktop 1 where Abode Acrobat Reader DC is opened

Acrobat Reader DC issue

It's possible that your laptop had another pdf reader version installed with your previous Windows OS.

Did you look in Programs & Features to see if you have pdf reader installed on your Windows 10 OS?

Press Windows+X keys

Choose Programs and Features

If not,I would download free version of Acrobat Reader DC and install it.

I am using Windows 10 Home and use Acrobat Reader DC as my pdf reader. I can open any IRS form at their website.

Jmarco0921, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

PDF opened in Desktop 2 takes me to Desktop 1 where Abode Acrobat Reader DC is opened

1. PDF opened in Desktop 2 takes me to Desktop 1 where Abode Acrobat Reader DC is opened - Similar Threads - PDF opened Desktop

2. Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acrobat Reader DC: How do you make ... Acrobat Reader DC ... my default reader?It was before something changed the default.I do not know where it was changed or how to change it back.Thanks for any help with this....
  3. Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acrobat Reader DC: How do you make ... Acrobat Reader DC ... my default reader?It was before something changed the default.I do not know where it was changed or how to change it back.Thanks for any help with this....
  4. Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC: Hi, I've been getting popups from HP Solution Center that say ~ Solution Center has detected that you do not have the correct version of Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer installed. You can easily download and install this application for Internet Explorer at - AND...
  6. Windows will no longer open Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows will no longer open Acrobat Reader DC: I recently got a system up-date, and now Windows will not launch Acrobat Reader DC. I have uninstalled and re-installed Acrobat Reader - but it makes no difference. I get an error message that says: "Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\robim\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet...
  7. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: February 11, 2020, Version 20.006.20034 This update addresses customer issues and security vulnerabilities. 150468
  8. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: Hello I wont to Uninstall the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC A message comes up another programme is being installed please wait, this is just going on and on Help Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-reader-dc/22826dea-57a7-446e-a437-43778c997e92
  9. Why can't I open Adobe Acrobat Reader DC?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why can't I open Adobe Acrobat Reader DC?: I don't know if I have a virus. Until about two weeks ago I could open Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to read PDF files (and I pay a yearly fee to convert them to Word or Excel if I need to). Now I can't read any PDF files because I can't open Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Can...
  10. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Not Letting Other PDF Viewers to Open PDF File

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Not Letting Other PDF Viewers to Open PDF File: A friend of mine called me asking for help converting an important document from a PDF to a DOC. I go to a website to convert the PDF and when I open it it gives me this... [img] . I then go to open the PDF in Edge and Firefox (they are the only other PDF viewers I have...