Windows 10: PDF print issues for reports clarity when printing with Windows PDF option inside of...

Discus and support PDF print issues for reports clarity when printing with Windows PDF option inside of... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I noticed when I make a PDF print of Resource Cost Overview I have a issues with the resolutions I have a white space that shows up as seen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jonathan Lee jlee102, Apr 7, 2021.

1. PDF print issues for reports clarity when printing with Windows PDF option inside of...

Hello I noticed when I make a PDF print of Resource Cost Overview I have a issues with the resolutions I have a white space that shows up as seen below, however the print preview does not have this. Is there a setting to correct this to make it cleaner?

PDF print issues for reports clarity when printing with Windows PDF option inside of... 569e3990-e5cc-4c8d-8be8-506f6cc700f6?upload=true.jpg

Space highlighted in yellow resolution issues seen on multiple Windows 10 machines​

PDF print issues for reports clarity when printing with Windows PDF option inside of... fe7f313d-05c5-4653-884e-899a983c0ec8?upload=true.jpg

Cleaner print preview. However, when PDF printed a white space on the report as seen above.​

:)

Jonathan Lee jlee102, Apr 7, 2021

2. Print as PDF

Hello,

How can i print any page as PDF[ to save it as pdf and print later]
    [PDFprinter/tinypdf in print option-i had this earlier but after new installation it's gone..]

i dont want to install additional software..any plugin or osmething for same?

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Apr 7, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    newtekie1, Apr 7, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

PDF print issues for reports clarity when printing with Windows PDF option inside of...

95Viper, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

PDF print issues for reports clarity when printing with Windows PDF option inside of...

1. PDF print issues for reports clarity when printing with Windows PDF option inside of... - Similar Threads - PDF print issues

2. printing pdf issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printing pdf issues: i cannot get my canon printer to print pdf documents on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-pdf-issues/8f4b1ef7-bcb4-4948-95c7-df4fc57c4aa5
  3. printing pdf issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printing pdf issues: i cannot get my canon printer to print pdf documents on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-pdf-issues/8f4b1ef7-bcb4-4948-95c7-df4fc57c4aa5
  4. Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print to PDF: Was no longer able to use my Print to PDF via Microsoft so I disabled it through windows features. However, it won't let me turn it back on....Please advise. I received the following message every time: "The changes couldn't be completed. Please reboot your computer and try...
  5. PDF printing issues

PDF printing issues: Can't print pdf files unless I save first why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-printing-issues/1ffefc88-c282-42ab-962d-7717dff20427
  6. Print to PDF

Print to PDF: Hi, I frequently use MS print to PDF I often want to combine several pages into one PDF from separate sources. Whilst I can combine PDFs this is cumbersome. Can MS print to PDF have an extra print option to include a feature to append to an existing PDF please TY...
  7. print to pdf

print to pdf: program will not print to pdf. gives error of "the handle is invalid" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-to-pdf/3d1324f5-5128-451e-b42d-da790d1f1910
  8. Pdf printing

Pdf printing: My Microsoft print to pdf dissapeared from my printer selection, only have my printers and Microsoft XPS writer to choose from How do I get it back not available as a download able app ???????? Help...
  9. PDF PRINTING

in Windows 10 Customization
    PDF PRINTING: HI; Was trying to print a PDF doc, when I use the 'more' button on the upper right to select 'print' my PRINT to PDF is not there anymore. I went over my HP ENVY 5660 printer and downloaded the necessary 'stuff', but in reality the PRINT to PDF menu is gone from my HP W10...
  10. Printing to PDF, Report Viewer freezes after Print

in Windows 10 Support
    Printing to PDF, Report Viewer freezes after Print: Just installed Windows 10, and I am having a problem with the Report Viewer (Print option). I attempt to print to PDF and the printing option works; however, after the print instruction, the screen freezes. I click the Exit icon and nothing happened (computer freezes)....