Windows 10: PDF Printer

Discus and support PDF Printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have just experienced a problem with my Microsoft PDF printer which I cannot resolve HELP PLEASE. I have tried to print a letter from I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AntonettaC, Apr 17, 2019.

1. PDF Printer

Hello, I have just experienced a problem with my Microsoft PDF printer which I cannot resolve HELP PLEASE.

I have tried to print a letter from I received in my email inbox it wont print and message I am getting is as follows

your computer has experienced an unexpected configuration problems ………...0x8007007e help please

thank you

:)

AntonettaC, Apr 17, 2019

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, Apr 17, 2019
  4. PDF Printer

Post Windows 10 upgrade- No PDF printer

Hi Anurag,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Did you install the printer after upgrading to Windows 10?

Refer the link below and check if it helps.

Error "Warning 20225..."| PDF printer missing | Adobe Acrobat 8.0, Acrobat 3D | Windows

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound.
    • Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

PDF Printer

1. PDF Printer - Similar Threads - PDF Printer

2. No printers work not even pdf printers from any application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No printers work not even pdf printers from any application: My laptop often freezes if I:- try to print from any application either to a physical printer or to a pdf printer, or- try to add a new printer in settingsIf I try to print from Word or a browser, I get one of four results:either nothing happens i.e. the print screen does not...
  3. No printers work not even pdf printers from any application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No printers work not even pdf printers from any application: My laptop often freezes if I:- try to print from any application either to a physical printer or to a pdf printer, or- try to add a new printer in settingsIf I try to print from Word or a browser, I get one of four results:either nothing happens i.e. the print screen does not...
  4. All Printers, Including Print to PDF intermittently offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Printers, Including Print to PDF intermittently offline: Windows 11 64-Bit. All of the printers will intermittently go offline. This includes the software printers ie Microsoft's Print to PDF, Print to XPS, Adobe Print to PDF and hardware printers HP OfficeJet. If I go in and check the printers communication is restored after a few...
  5. All Printers, Including Print to PDF intermittently offline

All Printers, Including Print to PDF intermittently offline: Windows 11 64-Bit. All of the printers will intermittently go offline. This includes the software printers ie Microsoft's Print to PDF, Print to XPS, Adobe Print to PDF and hardware printers HP OfficeJet. If I go in and check the printers communication is restored after a few...
  6. Microsoft to pdf printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft to pdf printer: My Microsoft to pdf printer is missing i tried many ways to find or reinstall it but still no chance of happening and it's supposed to be installed automatically!!!!...
  7. Microsoft to pdf printer

Microsoft to pdf printer: My Microsoft to pdf printer is missing i tried many ways to find or reinstall it but still no chance of happening and it's supposed to be installed automatically!!!!...
  8. Microsoft to pdf printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. My printer prints just text instead of the actual layout of the pdf.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My printer prints just text instead of the actual layout of the pdf.: Hi,My grandma just bought a new laptop and I'm trying to help er set it up, but when I try to print something, it just prints text. i have not encountered this before and I don't know how this happened. The printer is an older epson I don't know the model number of the top of...
  10. My printer prints just text instead of the actual layout of the pdf.

My printer prints just text instead of the actual layout of the pdf.: Hi,My grandma just bought a new laptop and I'm trying to help er set it up, but when I try to print something, it just prints text. i have not encountered this before and I don't know how this happened. The printer is an older epson I don't know the model number of the top of...