Windows 10: PDF printing issues

Discus and support PDF printing issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can't print pdf files unless I save first why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JulieTurner5, Oct 8, 2020.

1. PDF printing issues

Can't print pdf files unless I save first why?

:)

JulieTurner5, Oct 8, 2020

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF mixes up JPGs.

Hi Anita,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you select small bunch of images and try to print?
    • Is the issue specific to the Microsoft Print to PDF?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Create a new folder and copy the images you want in PDF.
    • Sort the images as you want. (It always copies as per the sorted time/date)
    • Set the images in Order/Sequence as you want it to be set in PDF.
    • Select all and Print it to PDF.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 8, 2020
  4. PDF printing issues

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

PDF printing issues

1. PDF printing issues - Similar Threads - PDF printing issues

2. Running into issues with microsoft print to pdf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running into issues with microsoft print to pdf: After creating a file using microsoft print to pdf when trying to open the file the following error occurs:Adobe Acrobat Reader could not open'your saved file name.pdf' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged....
  3. Running into issues with microsoft print to pdf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running into issues with microsoft print to pdf: After creating a file using microsoft print to pdf when trying to open the file the following error occurs:Adobe Acrobat Reader could not open'your saved file name.pdf' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged....
  4. Running into issues with microsoft print to pdf

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. printing pdf issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printing pdf issues: i cannot get my canon printer to print pdf documents on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-pdf-issues/8f4b1ef7-bcb4-4948-95c7-df4fc57c4aa5
  6. printing pdf issues

printing pdf issues: i cannot get my canon printer to print pdf documents on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-pdf-issues/8f4b1ef7-bcb4-4948-95c7-df4fc57c4aa5
  7. Print to PDF Issues with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print to PDF Issues with Windows 11: I am having scaling or sizing issues with the print to pdf function. The text part of the page prints correctly but graphs are mis-sized on the page they are printed too large resulting in a truncation of most of the graph. This has been seen using outlook to print emails...
  8. Print to PDF Issues with Windows 11

Print to PDF Issues with Windows 11: I am having scaling or sizing issues with the print to pdf function. The text part of the page prints correctly but graphs are mis-sized on the page they are printed too large resulting in a truncation of most of the graph. This has been seen using outlook to print emails...
  9. Request For Issue ResolveMicrosoft PDF Print

Request For Issue ResolveMicrosoft PDF Print: Hi Team, Please help me out from this Issue I can not Create the Microsoft PDF print in A2 Size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/request-for-issue-resolvemicrosoft-pdf-print/5d3ef661-b693-42c1-abf1-b4b42a3618d5
  10. microsoft print to PDF issue

microsoft print to PDF issue: had previous consult- this number may represent case #1487426895. I cannot repair or reinstall driver for Microsfot print to PDF. the box is checked in control panel, programs, turn on features, but when I try to select manufacturer "Microsoft" ythere is no driver for Print...