Windows 10: PDF problem

Discus and support PDF problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After Microsoft upgraded my Windows 10 I am not able to open any of my documents because they are in Machine language not in English. Probably it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SyedHosain, Apr 15, 2019.

1. PDF problem

After Microsoft upgraded my Windows 10 I am not able to open any of my documents because they are in Machine language not in English. Probably it is problem of PDF.

:)

SyedHosain, Apr 15, 2019

2. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Anna Bon Win User

PDF problem

PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

PDF problem

1. PDF problem - Similar Threads - PDF problem

2. MS Edge and PDF printer problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Edge and PDF printer problems: Hi, I'm able to print from Excel, Work and Powerpoint on my new Lenovo Yoga laptop to my Brother multi-function printer but whenever I try to print from MS Edge or Print a PDF, I get error message "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem. 0x8007007e....
  3. Win 10 mail pdf attachment problems.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 mail pdf attachment problems.: There are few pdf attachments in one of my emails. They are visible on phone but not in the Mail for Windows 10. Looking on various forums this is not a new problem what is happening. I have tried some of the so called fixes suggested by your so called engineers but to no...
  4. Problems with .pdf reader in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with .pdf reader in Windows 10: Pdf reader only reads certain .pdf files but not all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-pdf-reader-in-windows-10/5389b2cc-86e8-4c5f-a69d-33f80c7d0a65
  5. Problem with pdf file when viewing on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with pdf file when viewing on Microsoft Edge: Hi, Recently, I have a problem with Microsoft Edge when I open a pdf file, the situation is as follow. Can anyone explain and help me to solve this matter? Thanks in advance [ATTACH]...
  6. Problems saving to .pdf

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems saving to .pdf: When I try to save to .pdf from any Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Publisher), the last two digits are truncated and when sent to out clients, they are unable to open them. Is anyone else experiencing something similar or know of any fixes? Thank you....
  7. Problems viewing pdf docs in Win 10 mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Problems viewing pdf docs in Win 10 mail app: Hallo. Sometimes when i get emails with pdf-document included then i cant wiev all of them direct in the mail app. When i see that the icon is correct for acrobat reader then it works, but sometimes thre isnt a acrobat reader icon and when i click it windows ask me where...
  8. Microsoft Edge PDF file problems

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge PDF file problems: Typical MS I typed this message in and MS decided I was not logged in - so I logged in and lost the message - had to type it all again! Warning to you all - make a copy of your message before you submit your message. Microsoft Edge (MSE) is MS new offering in Windows 10...
  9. Microsoft Print To PDF problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Print To PDF problem: This problem showed up on its own, not just after installing anything nor any updates. And the problem is with the Microsoft Print to PDF AND the Microsoft Print to XPS. I can print to a network printer OK. I cannot print to the "Microsoft Print to PDF" printer from any...
  10. Problem with Outlook 2016 not remembering default PDF app choice

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problem with Outlook 2016 not remembering default PDF app choice: I would check Staret => Settings => Apps => Apps and features => scroll down to Office => left click once => Modify Should bring up a repair . . Thanks, I've passed this along. I'll post again when I get results.