Windows 10: pdf problems

Discus and support pdf problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was renaming a pdf file in windows explorer and accidentally deleted the '.pdf' from the file name. Now when I right click on it the computer says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HowardMoody1, Jan 21, 2021.

1. pdf problems

I was renaming a pdf file in windows explorer and accidentally deleted the '.pdf' from the file name. Now when I right click on it the computer says cannot fine the file. I can;t do anything with it.

:)

HowardMoody1, Jan 21, 2021

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Jan 21, 2021
  4. pdf problems

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

pdf problems

1. pdf problems - Similar Threads - pdf problems

2. How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...: I recently began having problems printing, saving to PDF, and taking screen captures. I went into Devices and Printers in Control Panel; when I right click on a printer, in Control Panel, Control Panel stops responding and I need to force it to close. In the Services App, the...
  3. How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...: I recently began having problems printing, saving to PDF, and taking screen captures. I went into Devices and Printers in Control Panel; when I right click on a printer, in Control Panel, Control Panel stops responding and I need to force it to close. In the Services App, the...
  4. How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf: Hello I know I may ask on the acrobat community, but I tried there many times finding no solution ever worksThe error is : An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem....
  6. A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf: Hello I know I may ask on the acrobat community, but I tried there many times finding no solution ever worksThe error is : An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem....
  7. A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Windows 11 mouse problem with hover over volume, calendar, pictures, pdf files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 mouse problem with hover over volume, calendar, pictures, pdf files.: Hi,The problem I've got is with my mouse when I move it over the volume bar and starts decrease the volume or check the calendar and starts moving it up words or pdf files scrolling down or to the left and many similar things. I tied other ports, other mouse even wired one,...
  9. Windows 11 mouse problem with hover over volume, calendar, pictures, pdf files.

Windows 11 mouse problem with hover over volume, calendar, pictures, pdf files.: Hi,The problem I've got is with my mouse when I move it over the volume bar and starts decrease the volume or check the calendar and starts moving it up words or pdf files scrolling down or to the left and many similar things. I tied other ports, other mouse even wired one,...
  10. I was downloading Microsoft 365 and a problem occurs and said I needed to down load a pdf...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I was downloading Microsoft 365 and a problem occurs and said I needed to down load a pdf...: Then it popped up I needed to download Outbyte program to clean something. And they were in partnership with Microsorft. So I did , then it has been a nightmare .Thank you I<Changed to a question>...