Windows 10: PDF reader with ability to save sessions

Discus and support PDF reader with ability to save sessions in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My studies require many PDF files opened together , I’m using Adobe Readr and I am ok with tabs but sometimes I want to close Adobe or shut down my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mohamed_Elngar21, Feb 12, 2021.

1. PDF reader with ability to save sessions

My studies require many PDF files opened together , I’m using Adobe Readr and I am ok with tabs but sometimes I want to close Adobe or shut down my laptop but I want to save those opened files together as a session, once I launch Adobe Reader again, my session is restored and those files opens again as a package. I don’t know what this feature is called but I hope I can explain the idea. So is there any reader has this feature?

submitted by /u/mohamed_Elngar21
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mohamed_Elngar21, Feb 12, 2021
  2. Wikiage Win User

PDF Reader Limitations?

PDF reader limitations? Saved a few operations manuals to the phone as .pdf files. From the Office-app, document listing/page: select pdf file to open... PDF reader goes blank for 90 seconds then closes and phone returns to document list. Appears opening
    large files is not supported? Also, has anyone figured out a way to save PDF files to the phone from an email attachment or from a website download. Finding the PDF support/features rather limited.

Wikiage, Feb 12, 2021
  3. PDF reader

I have windows 10. I received a PDF file that I can not open. Left click produces a blank page. Right click produces Open in a new tab, open in a new window, open in a new private window, save as target, copy link. add to reading list, ask bing ....
    and inspect element. I can not find the PDF reader that is part of windows 10. I have tried all of the suggestions that I have found and not success. I also install a PDF reader and a message said that it was reset to edge ....

What must I do.

Moved fromPDF reader with ability to save sessions :( Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings )

Nodrog1945, Feb 12, 2021
  4. PDF reader with ability to save sessions

Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

PDF reader with ability to save sessions

1. PDF reader with ability to save sessions - Similar Threads - PDF reader ability

2. Pdf reader with layers

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pdf reader with layers: Is there a free PDF reader available in the Microsoft store with the ability to turn on and off layers? I have been checking them all and not having any luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-reader-with-layers/72c6765a-8de1-4d69-87f5-0a7aa0c1bd9d
  3. Pdf reader with layers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pdf reader with layers: Is there a free PDF reader available in the Microsoft store with the ability to turn on and off layers? I have been checking them all and not having any luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-reader-with-layers/72c6765a-8de1-4d69-87f5-0a7aa0c1bd9d
  4. Pdf reader with layers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. pdf book reader

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    pdf book reader: I am a student and has to read pdf books, underline, highlight and make some notes with help of Pen. In my ipad I was using ibooks for same, but does not know if we have similar app for windows. I dont want to pay 14$ each month to adobe. Is there any such free app which give...
  6. PDF Reader License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PDF Reader License: I purchased a permanent PDF Reader upgrade license which I was charged for. I never got the upgrade and still only have the free version. How can I get my upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-reader-license/9405fb36-f963-4545-b9f8-8e0ecb484757
  7. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Ok so my English textbooks are pdfs. usually I would use Adobe Acrobat Reader, but one of the textbooks is 500+ pages long, and its sooo slow! ive tried edge, chrome, etc, but none of them work because its simply too big! Should I print it?...
  8. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Looking for a simple pdf reader nothing complicated. I just want it for reading pdf. windows 10 home. simple question I hope. Thank You. David. 124877
  9. Adobe (Pdf) Reader

in Windows 10 Support
    Adobe (Pdf) Reader: Hello, On my pc is installed Adobe pdf reader, it is updated and keeps updating automaticly. Recently when I double click on a pdf document (any), it opens ok, but when I close it by clicking on the X at the upper right corner, it always asks if I want to save the changes I...
  10. Lost PDF reader.

Lost PDF reader.: Doesn't Windows 10 have its own PDF reader? If it does, I can't find it. I downloaded the Adobe Reader, but don't like it. Right clicking on a PDF file only gives me the option to open in Adobe Reader or Edge. 38928

Users found this page by searching for:

1. save session on pdf reader