Windows 10: PDF Reader

Discus and support PDF Reader in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for a simple pdf reader nothing complicated. I just want it for reading pdf. windows 10 home. simple question I hope. Thank You. David. 124877 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dafydd, Jan 8, 2019.

1. dafydd Win User

PDF Reader

Looking for a simple pdf reader nothing complicated. I just want it for reading pdf.
    windows 10 home.

simple question I hope. Thank You.
    David.

:)

dafydd, Jan 8, 2019

2. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Jan 8, 2019
  3. i1yas Win User
    Light PDF Reader

Hello guys i have an old abandoned Asus mini Eee notebook which i want to use again for pdf books.is there any light PDF reader like in linux mint default pdf reader?

i1yas, Jan 8, 2019
  4. PDF Reader

PDF Reader

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow these steps and then check if the issue persists:

• Press Windows button on your keyboard and type “Default”

• Select "Default programs (Desktop app)" and click on "Associate a file type or protocol with a program".

• Find .pdf and open it.

• Click on "Change program" and select "Adobe reader".

• Click on OK and Close. And check if it helps you.
    I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

PDF Reader

1. PDF Reader - Similar Threads - PDF Reader

2. How can I get Adobe PDF Reader to work on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get Adobe PDF Reader to work on Windows 11?: I had Adobe PDF Reader already installed. I uninstalled because it stopped working and reinstalled Adobe PDF Reader a second time. It will not open. I have Windows 11. when I troubleshoot I get a small screen says "unrecognizable System." How can I get it to work??...
  3. How can I get Adobe PDF Reader to work on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get Adobe PDF Reader to work on Windows 11?: I had Adobe PDF Reader already installed. I uninstalled because it stopped working and reinstalled Adobe PDF Reader a second time. It will not open. I have Windows 11. when I troubleshoot I get a small screen says "unrecognizable System." How can I get it to work??...
  4. A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf: Hello I know I may ask on the acrobat community, but I tried there many times finding no solution ever worksThe error is : An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem....
  5. A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf: Hello I know I may ask on the acrobat community, but I tried there many times finding no solution ever worksThe error is : An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem....
  6. A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I have Adobe Acrobat reader, by my files with .PDF and .PPT were messed up by Notepad. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Adobe Acrobat reader, by my files with .PDF and .PPT were messed up by Notepad. How...: I accidentally saved a file as 'Notepad' and this caused my PDF and PPT files corrupted. How do I restore my files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-adobe-acrobat-reader-by-my-files-with-pdf/acdd868a-83db-4cfb-9315-a320b6b56143
  8. I have Adobe Acrobat reader, by my files with .PDF and .PPT were messed up by Notepad. How...

I have Adobe Acrobat reader, by my files with .PDF and .PPT were messed up by Notepad. How...: I accidentally saved a file as 'Notepad' and this caused my PDF and PPT files corrupted. How do I restore my files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-adobe-acrobat-reader-by-my-files-with-pdf/acdd868a-83db-4cfb-9315-a320b6b56143
  9. Windows will not let me install the Adobe PDF reader

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will not let me install the Adobe PDF reader: I have a spanking brand new Windows 11 laptop. I need to install the Adobe Acrobat reader in order to print a Post Office shipping label. So I went to Adobe and downloaded the app. But every time I try to open the file, I get an error message that says The app you’re trying...
  10. Windows will not let me install the Adobe PDF reader

Windows will not let me install the Adobe PDF reader: I have a spanking brand new Windows 11 laptop. I need to install the Adobe Acrobat reader in order to print a Post Office shipping label. So I went to Adobe and downloaded the app. But every time I try to open the file, I get an error message that says The app you’re trying...