Windows 10: PDF reDirect and recycle bin pop up issues

Discus and support PDF reDirect and recycle bin pop up issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Again, it's the little stuff that is annoying. Used to be when I would select PDF reDirect as print option, program would pop up on my screen with item... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RLAR, Aug 1, 2019.

1. RLAR Win User

PDF reDirect and recycle bin pop up issues

Again, it's the little stuff that is annoying. Used to be when I would select PDF reDirect as print option, program would pop up on my screen with item ready to select view. Now I have to open PDF reDirect manually to find doc I want to become a PDF. I swear, tho, the first thing I asked it to print it did pop up. But no longer.

Also, used to be when I opened my recycle bin, the empty icon would appear immediately, but now I have to select it under manage tools. Bin settings should default to where I left them.

All these settings with extra steps since new hard drive recently installed are a pain.

:)

RLAR, Aug 1, 2019
  2. Jan Del Win User

recycle bin

Hi George,

To prevent your files from being deleted from the Recycle Bin, we suggest increasing the maximum file size your Recycle Bin can keep by following the steps below:

• Right click on the Recycle Bin icon.
    • Under the Settings for selected location, select Custom size.
    • Fill up the box for your allotted maximum file size for your Recycle Bin.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Aug 1, 2019
  3. Lost Recycle Bin in Windows 10

Hello,

We highly suggest to follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button , type desktop icons into the search box, and then click Show or hide common icons on the desktop.
    • In the Desktop Icon Settings dialog box, do one of the following: To hide the Recycle Bin, clear the Recycle Bin check box. ...
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Trixie Mop, Aug 1, 2019
  4. PDF reDirect and recycle bin pop up issues

Smittychat., Aug 1, 2019
Thema:

PDF reDirect and recycle bin pop up issues

1. PDF reDirect and recycle bin pop up issues - Similar Threads - PDF reDirect recycle

2. Recycle Bin Corrupted Pop-up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recycle Bin Corrupted Pop-up: I opened my laptop lid and it told be that my recycle bin was corrupted. It asked me if I wanted to delete all files in it, and since I only had one file for school I didn't need, I clicked yes. Is there anything I should be concerned about? Please reply soon....
  3. Recycle Bin Corrupted Pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recycle Bin Corrupted Pop-up: I opened my laptop lid and it told be that my recycle bin was corrupted. It asked me if I wanted to delete all files in it, and since I only had one file for school I didn't need, I clicked yes. Is there anything I should be concerned about? Please reply soon....
  4. Recycle Bin Corrupted Pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recycle Bin Issues

Recycle Bin Issues: I'm not sure exactly when it started happening, but now my computer appears to be emptying my recycle bin whenever I shut down. I am beyond frustrated, because sometimes I find I need to see something I deleted a couple days prior. I have checked the settings and they all...
  6. Recycle bin Issue ?

Recycle bin Issue ?: Last month I looked at my recycle bin and it has over 7,000 files in it. Each time I went to empty the bin it would crash and leave all the files so I had to go through individually and delete the files. But now it seems that files keep popping back up in the recycle bin even...
  7. Recycle Bin and Update issues

Recycle Bin and Update issues: First, when I delete something it is not going into the recycle bin but being completely deleted. Sometimes I have a choice as to whether to delete it or send it to the bin and then there is no problem, other times these is no choice. This has only started happening recently...
  8. win10 recycle bin issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win10 recycle bin issue: I can't open the recycle bin properties because when I right-click, it just keeps doing the loading thing, then blank screen then my desktop icons refresh, desktop icons all there, for example, doesn't end up opening the properties dropdown when i right click on recycle bin.....
  9. Recycle Bin issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Recycle Bin issues: On my Desktop I have a shortcut folder entitled "$Recycle.bin - Shortcut". When I double-click I am told the file is empty (no files listed), yet properties show many GB's in the file. I have undertaken a command prompt to rectify this - the folder was then emptied according...
  10. Pop up window asking to send files to recycle bin?

in Windows 10 Support
    Pop up window asking to send files to recycle bin?: I am hoping someone has any ideas on this weird problem. I just upgraded to 10 from 7 yesterday on a Toshiba sattelite 64 bit. Everything went perfect. About 30 mnutes after I noticed a popup window stating “confirm you want to send pictures folder to recycle Bin? I did not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why my recycle bin dont support pdf