Windows 10: PDF resize generated using rdlc and itextsharp

Discus and support PDF resize generated using rdlc and itextsharp in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have generated pdf's using rdlc and then combine multiple pdf files to single document using itextsharp pdfsmartcopy class. But my pdf size is large,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by diliptiwari, Apr 8, 2019.

1. PDF resize generated using rdlc and itextsharp

I have generated pdf's using rdlc and then combine multiple pdf files to single document using itextsharp pdfsmartcopy class. But my pdf size is large, i want to reduce the size of pdf. I have tried compression using itextsharp but that's unable to compress. When i upload the pdf to ilivepdf.com online for compression then it compress 21MB file to 1MB.

:)

diliptiwari, Apr 8, 2019

2. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Apr 8, 2019
  3. JanJan Win User
    how to resize 700kb PDF to less than 500kb?

how to resize 700kb PDF to less than 500kb? pls help...i need to submit an application online and the thing wouldnt let me to since the file size is too large...i dont have acrobat pro...

JanJan, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Anna Bon Win User

PDF resize generated using rdlc and itextsharp

PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

PDF resize generated using rdlc and itextsharp

1. PDF resize generated using rdlc and itextsharp - Similar Threads - PDF resize generated

2. why not use the card generators for log in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why not use the card generators for log in?: why not use the card generators for log in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-not-use-the-card-generators-for-log-in/73acd1dc-bc4e-4f7c-a9fc-c8a39086fa80
  3. why not use the card generators for log in?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why not use the card generators for log in?: why not use the card generators for log in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-not-use-the-card-generators-for-log-in/73acd1dc-bc4e-4f7c-a9fc-c8a39086fa80
  4. Application crashes when trying to generate a pdf.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application crashes when trying to generate a pdf.: We have an application which is now 15 years old and we have never really had any problems with it. It has been accessed via remote desktop onto a server, via a citrix publish app/desktop but more recently it has become a local client install.Everything was working fine for a...
  5. Application crashes when trying to generate a pdf.

Application crashes when trying to generate a pdf.: We have an application which is now 15 years old and we have never really had any problems with it. It has been accessed via remote desktop onto a server, via a citrix publish app/desktop but more recently it has become a local client install.Everything was working fine for a...
  6. Application crashes when trying to generate a pdf.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Monochrome PDF using Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monochrome PDF using Microsoft print to PDF: Is it possible to print monochrome - grayscale PDF form "Microsoft print to PDF" virtual printer?And how to set that.RegardsH Misic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monochrome-pdf-using-microsoft-print-to-pdf/7acd6734-8e76-4fc1-9029-e58eefdbe263
  8. Monochrome PDF using Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monochrome PDF using Microsoft print to PDF: Is it possible to print monochrome - grayscale PDF form "Microsoft print to PDF" virtual printer?And how to set that.RegardsH Misic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monochrome-pdf-using-microsoft-print-to-pdf/7acd6734-8e76-4fc1-9029-e58eefdbe263
  9. Monochrome PDF using Microsoft print to PDF

10. wordpad does not offer the print to PDF option to generate a PDF doc.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wordpad does not offer the print to PDF option to generate a PDF doc.: Have windows 10. Last updated 5 minutes ago. First attempt using wordpad. typed "test" & saved doc in first option Rich something format. closed it. opened it to do the print/generate a pdf file and no such print PDF option available. Went to Windows feature, unchecked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to PDF Resize generated by rdlc and itextsharp

2. rdlc to pdf save locked after many time saved

3. itextsharp resize each page of pdf

4. rdlc win 10 win 7 display