Windows 10: PDF Scan Is Working Again?

Discus and support PDF Scan Is Working Again? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I do not have the slightest idea what happened. I have a Canon PIXMA TX 8220 printer/scanner. For awhile now, it has not offered a PDF scan option, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Contemplation, Feb 8, 2024.

1. PDF Scan Is Working Again?

I do not have the slightest idea what happened. I have a Canon PIXMA TX 8220 printer/scanner. For awhile now, it has not offered a PDF scan option, but today when I opened the IJ Scan Utility, a new dialogue box with a PDF scan option was available. I updated Google Chrome before I opened it. I have no idea why it is working again, other than it is . . . Really mystified.

:)

Contemplation, Feb 8, 2024

2. How to save a scanned document as PDF

Hi Chuck.

There are some options that you can do to save the scanned documents to PDF file. You may follow these steps:

• Copy the scanned document.
    • Open Word, then paste it.
    • Click File > Save As > Choose the location where you want to save it.
    • On Save as type, choose PDF > Save.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Feb 8, 2024
  3. Anna Bon Win User
    PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Feb 8, 2024
  4. PDF Scan Is Working Again?

Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Feb 8, 2024
Thema:

PDF Scan Is Working Again?

1. PDF Scan Is Working Again? - Similar Threads - PDF Scan Working

2. PDF Scan Is Working Again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDF Scan Is Working Again?: I do not have the slightest idea what happened. I have a Canon PIXMA TX 8220 printer/scanner. For awhile now, it has not offered a PDF scan option, but today when I opened the IJ Scan Utility, a new dialogue box with a PDF scan option was available. I updated Google Chrome...
  3. scan doc and create pdf

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scan doc and create pdf: just did an update KB4576478, KB4571756 on my computer. i was able to use HP Smart to scan a doc and create a pdf. this no longer works, will not let me scan with HP Smart. i installed MS scan app, but will not let me create pdf - only jpeg, tiff, PNG and bitmap. how...
  4. Scanning as a pdf file.

Scanning as a pdf file.: I have Microsoft 10. My Windows fax and Scan will not offer me the option to scan documents as pdf nor to save them as such once scanned. I have tried the option of uninstalling and reinstalling but this has not helped. \i would be grateful for any ideas...
  5. Scanning documents to PDF file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scanning documents to PDF file: How can I get documents to scan to a pdf file instead of the GIF, BITMAP, or PNG, These are the only options available in the scan application. I need to be able to scan documents and save them in a PDF format....
  6. Scanning into one PDF file

Scanning into one PDF file: I don't know how to scan multiple pages into one PDF file using the Windows Scanner app. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-into-one-pdf-file/7d6d8d1a-2c81-4a92-8409-ba3b94ce18a4
  7. can't opn PDF scan

can't opn PDF scan: I get an error message that says "exceeds maximum page size for Word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-opn-pdf-scan/2796fabd-69f4-4f4e-af56-65951c1a855a"
  8. Scan to PDF

Scan to PDF: Why doesn't my scanner have a file type of PDF? I wanted to scan a document to a PDF file and attach to an e-mail. And, it's a pretty big file. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-to-pdf/392dda99-0855-4978-90d6-bc123c60657f"
  9. Scanning documents to PDF with Windows Fax & Scan

Scanning documents to PDF with Windows Fax & Scan: How does one scan documents to PDF with Windows Fax & Scan? In the event that the App does not have this function, which free third-party apps would be most compatible with Windows 10? Please advise....
  10. Scan to PDF

Scan to PDF: Why can I not scan to a .pdf file? Is it possible to scan multiples pages into one document? I don't see an option to make that happen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-to-pdf/0d2d5cd1-f78e-48ca-b40c-04c0de4d33a4