Windows 10: PDF service pop-ups

Discus and support PDF service pop-ups in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was viewing information on a website and a Download PDF showed up on the screen. I thought it was connected to the website but apparently it wasn't.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YvetteSmothers, Jun 14, 2019.

1. PDF service pop-ups

I was viewing information on a website and a Download PDF showed up on the screen. I thought it was connected to the website but apparently it wasn't. Ever since I opened it I have been receiving pop-up ads for PDF services on every website that I visit. How do I undo this?

:)

YvetteSmothers, Jun 14, 2019

2. Searching in PDF?

Hey guys, I need to look up a large list of data from a PDF file, basically just to check if each entry of the list is in the pdf. Is there some way to do this without having to check one by one?

ebolamonkey3, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Jun 14, 2019
  4. PDF service pop-ups

Microsoft Print to PDF mixes up JPGs.

Hi Anita,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you select small bunch of images and try to print?
    • Is the issue specific to the Microsoft Print to PDF?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Create a new folder and copy the images you want in PDF.
    • Sort the images as you want. (It always copies as per the sorted time/date)
    • Set the images in Order/Sequence as you want it to be set in PDF.
    • Select all and Print it to PDF.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

PDF service pop-ups

1. PDF service pop-ups - Similar Threads - PDF service pop

2. How to block service-assistance.org that sends pop-up ads?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to block service-assistance.org that sends pop-up ads?: How to block service-assistance.org from pop-up ads on my compputer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-block-service-assistanceorg-that-sends-pop/110d1474-6995-4228-a688-2e37c678d15f
  3. How to block service-assistance.org that sends pop-up ads?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to block service-assistance.org that sends pop-up ads?: How to block service-assistance.org from pop-up ads on my compputer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-block-service-assistanceorg-that-sends-pop/110d1474-6995-4228-a688-2e37c678d15f
  4. How to stop Service Manager pops up opening maximised

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop Service Manager pops up opening maximised: Whenever I open an activity, it opens maximised and on a different screen. I want it to open but at a smaller size which it did before. No idea what I've changed. Service requests/incidents don't do it. I've tried all sorts resizing and moving then closing them etc. but...
  5. pop ups

pop ups: I am trying to block pop ups in Google Chrome. I cannot find it in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-ups/46985d2c-fe28-4202-9172-4234548ecddd
  6. Pop up menu keeps popping up!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop up menu keeps popping up!: [ATTACH] Help! What the heck is this pop up menu on the left? It keeps popping up randomly and I cannot work out how to stop it. Have I enabled something so that key presses trigger it - or what? I just don’t know....
  7. This Pop Up

This Pop Up: Anyone know why i keep getting this pop up every time I click File Explorer? Thanks.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-up/1e976e77-5b8d-49e8-9ec3-73a998093cba
  8. Pop Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop Up: Two days ago I started getting the most annoying pop up asking for username, password and even though all details were included and correct the sod just keeps appearing. This only happens when I open Outlook so I have resorted to another application for my emails. Outlook is...
  9. PDF reDirect and recycle bin pop up issues

in Windows 10 Support
    PDF reDirect and recycle bin pop up issues: Again, it's the little stuff that is annoying. Used to be when I would select PDF reDirect as print option, program would pop up on my screen with item ready to select view. Now I have to open PDF reDirect manually to find doc I want to become a PDF. I swear, tho, the first...
  10. pop ups

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pop ups: Howto stop all the pop ups when on screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/pop-ups/a38e76cf-9e35-4950-b446-6535a51ea907