Windows 10: PDF SODA - chce sie go pozbyc

Discus and support PDF SODA - chce sie go pozbyc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dzien dobry, chciałabym odinstalować soda pdf (LULU) win 10 z mojego komputera. Zamiast się odinstalować, instaluje się ponownie, i operację ta wygląda... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MagdalenaK_29, Jan 11, 2019.

1. PDF SODA - chce sie go pozbyc

Dzien dobry, chciałabym odinstalować soda pdf (LULU) win 10 z mojego komputera. Zamiast się odinstalować, instaluje się ponownie, i operację ta wygląda jak zamkniete kolo

Co zrobic aby pozbyć sie tego programu?

:)

MagdalenaK_29, Jan 11, 2019

2. SODA PDF

For some reason, I am encountering issues with SODA PDF program it has been acting up all of a sudden (I installed the SODA PDF 10 Premium + OCR program awhile ago). I have to restart my desktop computer every time I want to convert a PDF file to an
    image. I ran the compatibility test and it shows that it is compatible with Windows 8 - I have Windows 10. Now I'm having issues with converting to an image file. How do I fix? Thank You.

Diana Morgan, Jan 11, 2019
  3. RustiJ Win User
    How to uninstall soda pdf (LULU) win 10

I found a way to uninstall Soda PDF from my computer without too much trouble. I am running Windows 10 with Soda PDF v9.

I found the Soda PDF installation files located in: "C:\ProgramData\Soda PDF Desktop\Installation" & there were 12 .MSI files that I used to uninstall the software:
    PDF SODA - chce sie go pozbyc 30e6c34e-b99b-4dd8-a77b-dfc0e21dc189.jpg

I then launched a Command Prompt (click Windows Start button, type cmd.exe, right-click cmd.exe, & click Run as Administrator).

I changed to the Soda PDF Installation directory (cd "C:\ProgramData\Soda PDF Desktop\Installation" & press enter)

I then entered the following command for each .MSI file above (your files may have different names and need to be entered accordingly: msiexec.exe /x "soda-desktop-(REMAINDER OF FILENAME).msi" & press enter. Click Yes to uninstall the product & follow the
    prompts. Some of the files stated "This action is only valid for products that are currently installed". This just means that particular module was not installed. Continue to the next .MSI file.

PDF SODA - chce sie go pozbyc c0c4b2bb-653f-4965-a2c7-3e5bd0afe4e7.jpg

The last file in the above list stated it needed to close/re-open Windows Explorer so I chose the automatic option & clicked ok/continue.

Once I uninstalled all the 12 .MSI files I closed the Command Prompt & deleted the Soda PDF installation folder "C:\ProgramData\Soda PDF Desktop"

I then rebooted the computer & no more Soda PDF.

I hope this helps others as it worked great for me and took less than 5 minutes! Be careful & use at your own risk...

RustiJ, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Archer-66 Win User

PDF SODA - chce sie go pozbyc

Uninstall Soda PDF

How do I uninstall Soda PDF. All normal efforts have failed so far.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

Archer-66, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

PDF SODA - chce sie go pozbyc

1. PDF SODA - chce sie go pozbyc - Similar Threads - PDF SODA chce

2. Free Soda PDF lock up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free Soda PDF lock up: I have been using the free version of Soda PDF for quite a while. Recently I have a problem in which Soda PDF will start a let me scan something into a PDF but then it locks up and I have to use task manager to exit it. This has never been a problem before. I know I have had...
  3. Free Soda PDF lock up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Free Soda PDF lock up: I have been using the free version of Soda PDF for quite a while. Recently I have a problem in which Soda PDF will start a let me scan something into a PDF but then it locks up and I have to use task manager to exit it. This has never been a problem before. I know I have had...
  4. Soda PDF popup removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Soda PDF popup removal: I have tried everything to make the popups for Sodapdf stop in Chrome Windows 10. I don't have the software, I never downloaded anything that I know of. I've tried blocking in Chrome settings, I've tried searching in Control Panel and Task Manager. I am just baffled. Please...
  5. Soda pdf app uninstalled, but lingers on

Soda pdf app uninstalled, but lingers on: I uninstalled it with vs Revo with some difficulty, but evidence of it still shows. I've forgotten how to remove it from here, see pic. *Redface help! [img] 131650
  6. Soda pdf app uninstalled, but lingers on

in Windows 10 Support
    Soda pdf app uninstalled, but lingers on: I uninstalled it with vs Revo with some difficulty, but evidence of it still shows. I've forgotten how to remove it from here, see pic. *Redface help! [img] 131650
  7. Soda PDF

Soda PDF: Soda PDF will not uninstall. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/soda-pdf/a9d5a6bc-1d3a-45dc-a548-79d76001e193
  8. Soda PDF Lulu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Soda PDF Lulu: How can I unistall this program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/soda-pdf-lulu/d80596b1-02f8-4b30-bbd3-17bc3d482ce1
  9. SODA PDF

SODA PDF: For some reason, I am encountering issues with SODA PDF program it has been acting up all of a sudden (I installed the SODA PDF 10 Premium + OCR program awhile ago). I have to restart my desktop computer every time I want to convert a PDF file to an image. I ran the...
  10. Soda PDF program

Soda PDF program: I keep getting pop ups telling me to install Soda PDF. How can I stop these pop ups, as I do not need to install this program. I sent an e-mail to them, but did not get a reply. It is getting a bit annoying. This looks like a great program if you are in the need for...