Windows 10: PDF Viewer with voice control?

Discus and support PDF Viewer with voice control? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone, here *Biggrin are there any pdf viewers with voice control? The only commands I'm looking for are next/previous. I tend to use my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Surfing, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Surfing Win User

PDF Viewer with voice control?

Hey everyone, here *Biggrin

are there any pdf viewers with voice control? The only commands I'm looking for are next/previous.
    I tend to use my surface, before that an iPad, as a sheet notes viewer while playing piano and while swiping left/right to turn pages is faster than actually turning a page in a book, it still requires lifting a hand from the keys. So voice control would be ideal.

King regards, any input is appreciated.

:)

Surfing, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Nopetro Win User

doc/pdf reader for s60v5/n97

Use an Online PDF VIEWER OR INSTALL A JAR PDF VIEWER. REGARDS

Nopetro, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Enlarging PDF files

I've never tried Picsel Viewer but I would think there should be a zoom function somewhere. Another option is to use another pdf viewer, I know adobe pdf viewer and westek pdf viewer have zoom functionality.

Eric Hicks, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Hello @Surfing

welcome to tenforums! *Smile

Can't say I've heard of any voice control for PDF Readers but, I've used adjustable Autoscroll in a number of apps for lyric sheets.

Sorry for not being much help! *Wink

Edwin, Oct 23, 2017
  5. cereberus Win User
    It would be a great feature!

cereberus, Oct 23, 2017
  6. Edwin New Member
    Not sure if you'd want to voice command your device in the middle of a concert, though! *Wink

Edwin, Oct 23, 2017
  7. cereberus Win User
    Actually, I think there is a way but you would look a bit strange.

You could perhaps take advantage of the new eye control feature to drive an onscreen keyboard / mouse.

You would need to buy the headset though.

You would have to be as accomplished as Stevie Wonder on the keyboard though PDF Viewer with voice control? :).

cereberus, Oct 23, 2017
  8. dalchina New Member

Try turning on Windows speech recognition and experimenting.

E.g. Foxit reader - Scroll down, next page etc- you may find a reader that works conveniently with that. Foxit reader does respond to some commands.

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. PDF Viewer with voice control? - Similar Threads - PDF Viewer voice

2. PDF Viewer - Preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF Viewer - Preview: I don't like Adobe Reader so I installed another PDF Viewer/Editor. However it is now impossible to get a preview of the file in File Explorer. Why is that? Is it even legal that the functionality is impaired unless users use a third- parties software even if they don't want...
  3. PDF Viewer - Preview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDF Viewer - Preview: I don't like Adobe Reader so I installed another PDF Viewer/Editor. However it is now impossible to get a preview of the file in File Explorer. Why is that? Is it even legal that the functionality is impaired unless users use a third- parties software even if they don't want...
  4. Microsoft Edge's PDF viewer lags

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge's PDF viewer lags: It a started a few updates ago, when the icon for Microsoft Edge went from an 'E' symbol to the new blue circle(?). Scrolling through a PDF file (already downloaded in the computer, not viewing from a website's link) feels horribly lag and it takes longer time than usual to...
  5. PDF viewer

PDF viewer: They should just put a wrapper around old edge, slam a new icon and release it via MS store. submitted by /u/YasZedOP [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fa6c6a/pdf_viewer/
  6. Is there a way to keep Edge's PDF viewer?

Is there a way to keep Edge's PDF viewer?: Before the Chromium update hit, Microsoft Edge had a pretty neat and fluid PDF viewer. Now, that's been replaced by a far more sluggish, uglier viewer, at least by my standards. Is there a way to recover this PDF viewer, or are there any standalone PDF viewers that do the...
  7. Edge or Adobe PDF viewers?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge or Adobe PDF viewers?: From a security standpoint, if you were to pick a PDF viewer, which one would you pick out of these two only? Edge or Adobe? Only from a security standpoint and only pick Edge or Adobe only, meaning no mentioning of other 3rd party PDF programs. 134809
  8. control pc with voice NOT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    control pc with voice NOT: Speech to text issue. Having spent 18 months trying to find a cure for an issue with speech recognition on windows 10 pro. V 1809 Build 17763.379 I have reached an impasse. A wall. I'm stuck. Some conflict between motherboard and software is preventing me from utilizing...
  9. PDF Viewer Failing

PDF Viewer Failing: I'm getting this error while trying to preview a PDF in Outlook 2013, using Adobe Acrobat Pro 9.0 as the default. This file cannot be previewed because of an error with the following previewer: PDF Preview Handler for Vista Anyone else getting this error? Harold...
  10. Voice Control

Voice Control: Hey TenForums, Hydra here. My PCIe RAID-0 Dual SSD finally croacked (only a month out of warranty.. go figure). Lost my Linux OS and a couple of custom pieces of software I wrote/modified. Your guess is as good as mine why I didn't have my RAID-0 SSD entirely backed up....