Windows 10: PDF viewer

Discus and support PDF viewer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; They should just put a wrapper around old edge, slam a new icon and release it via MS store. submitted by /u/YasZedOP [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/YasZedOP, Feb 26, 2020.

1. PDF viewer

They should just put a wrapper around old edge, slam a new icon and release it via MS store.

submitted by /u/YasZedOP
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/YasZedOP, Feb 26, 2020

2. Navigating PDF viewer in Edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced.
    I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to follow the below given steps to print the page.

• Open the pdf file you want to print in Edge.
    • Press Ctrl + P key to open print option.
    • Select the Printer and desired page layout.
    • Click on Print and check if it works.
    To search any words in the Edge PDF viewer, press Ctrl + F and type the desired words in find box in left top corner of the browser and search.

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Navigating PDF viewer in Edge

This response is no value because I am not printing. I want to skip to page 50 on a 200 page document without scrolling

nemiastevens, Feb 26, 2020
  4. C o l i n Win User

PDF viewer

Pdf viewer in WM6?

There seems to be no pdf viewer in Windows Mobile 6 or am I looking in the wrong places??

Any suggestions ..... ?

C o l i n, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

PDF viewer

1. PDF viewer - Similar Threads - PDF viewer

2. PDF Viewer - Preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF Viewer - Preview: I don't like Adobe Reader so I installed another PDF Viewer/Editor. However it is now impossible to get a preview of the file in File Explorer. Why is that? Is it even legal that the functionality is impaired unless users use a third- parties software even if they don't want...
  3. PDF Viewer - Preview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDF Viewer - Preview: I don't like Adobe Reader so I installed another PDF Viewer/Editor. However it is now impossible to get a preview of the file in File Explorer. Why is that? Is it even legal that the functionality is impaired unless users use a third- parties software even if they don't want...
  4. Edge Resets default browser, photo viewer, pdf viewer when I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Resets default browser, photo viewer, pdf viewer when I restart my computer: I have always had my own personal preference default programs for browser, picture manager/editor, and pdf. I have Windows 11 22H2 installed.These are my personal preference default programs:Default Browser: Google ChromeDefault Photo Viewer/Editor : Microsoft Office Picture...
  5. Edge Resets default browser, photo viewer, pdf viewer when I restart my computer

Edge Resets default browser, photo viewer, pdf viewer when I restart my computer: I have always had my own personal preference default programs for browser, picture manager/editor, and pdf. I have Windows 11 22H2 installed.These are my personal preference default programs:Default Browser: Google ChromeDefault Photo Viewer/Editor : Microsoft Office Picture...
  6. Default PDF Viewer changed to Edge or Acrobat after each PDF download

Default PDF Viewer changed to Edge or Acrobat after each PDF download: I'm using SumatraPDF to view PDF files.Whenever I open or save a PDF file in Firefox, the Default PDF viewer is changed from SumatraPDF to Edge.If Acrobat Reader is installed and set as the default viewer, the setting doesn't change after each download.This appears to be a...
  7. Default PDF Viewer changed to Edge or Acrobat after each PDF download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default PDF Viewer changed to Edge or Acrobat after each PDF download: I'm using SumatraPDF to view PDF files.Whenever I open or save a PDF file in Firefox, the Default PDF viewer is changed from SumatraPDF to Edge.If Acrobat Reader is installed and set as the default viewer, the setting doesn't change after each download.This appears to be a...
  8. Default PDF Viewer changed to Edge or Acrobat after each PDF download

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Preview handler defaults to MS Edge despite Edge not being default PDF viewer

Preview handler defaults to MS Edge despite Edge not being default PDF viewer: I have an issue where the default PDF preview handler that drives the Preview pane in MS explorer as well as in MS outlook, defaults to an MS Edge base preview handler. The only way I know of setting it back is by triggering the set to default .pdf reader within my default...
  10. Preview handler defaults to MS Edge despite Edge not being default PDF viewer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Preview handler defaults to MS Edge despite Edge not being default PDF viewer: I have an issue where the default PDF preview handler that drives the Preview pane in MS explorer as well as in MS outlook, defaults to an MS Edge base preview handler. The only way I know of setting it back is by triggering the set to default .pdf reader within my default...