Windows 10: pdp hub app

Discus and support pdp hub app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hello.i have pdp xbxo wired controller connect to my laptop.Also i have pdp hu app from windows store.But my controller won't... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by vasilisnikolo, Oct 5, 2020.

1. pdp hub app

hello.i have pdp xbxo wired controller connect to my laptop.Also i have pdp hu app from windows store.But my controller won't recognised from the app.Any idea/My controller works fine with laptop and games. pdp  hub  app c84e5c20-4db6-4781-b57f-9b15a4a67f9a?upload=true.jpg

:)

vasilisnikolo, Oct 5, 2020

2. insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Oct 5, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing new A Surface Hub Tour app

Source: Have fun learning all Hub features with "A Surface Hub Tour" app! Surface

Brink, Oct 5, 2020
  4. pdp hub app

ITV hub app

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Did make any changes in prior to this issue?
    • Is the issue specific only to this particular app?
    If yes, I would like to inform you that if the problem persist only with this app, then I suggest you to contact ITV Hub support as it is a third party app.

http://www.itv.com/

http://www.itv.com/hub/itv

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

pdp hub app

1. pdp hub app - Similar Threads - pdp hub app

2. PDP Gaming Phantasm Red Rouge Fantasme Wired Controller And PDP Control Hub app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PDP Gaming Phantasm Red Rouge Fantasme Wired Controller And PDP Control Hub app: I bought my PDP gaming controller on 04/11/21 and the controllers trigger buttons are only useable as z axis strafing and I can only get the left analouge stick to move the right one does not work so I can't look around and the controller hub app for windows 10 won't...
  3. USB hub acts as app using webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB hub acts as app using webcam: I've just bought a webcam. Unfortunately it has a very short cable - too short to reach from the PC on the floor to the top of my screen where I want to use it - so I tried connecting it via a USB hub. If I start the Windows Camera app it says "It looks as though another app...
  4. Functionality in the Feedback hub app??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Functionality in the Feedback hub app??: How to add buttons (previous and next, and better yet also numbers) to feedback hub app? All feedbacks do not fit in the application window! Only 50 reviews are visible in the "all feedback" window. Many other feedbacks are hidden and not visible. Screenshot attached...
  5. Feedback Hub app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Feedback Hub app: on windows 10 pro, where do I get or find Feedback Hub app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-app/232b9f86-336d-43ed-b75d-94d8d87ecbf7
  6. There’s a problem with PDP Control Hub. Contact your system administrator about repairing...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    There’s a problem with PDP Control Hub. Contact your system administrator about repairing...: I think my system is corrupted because when i try opening windows apps they all say There’s a problem with (app). Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it. I try reinstalling, repairing, resetting windows store and nothing works. This really gets...
  7. Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub: Microsoft Whiteboard can now replace the existing whiteboard (Microsoft Whiteboard 2016) on your Surface Hubs, enabling new and advanced capabilities. The existing Microsoft Whiteboard 2016 app for Surface Hub allowed co-authoring between two Surface Hubs when uses were...
  8. Unable to sign in to Feedback Hub app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Feedback Hub app: Split from this thread. Hi cwharts I tried all the steps above, still no luck. Any other ideas? When I click on Sign in now nothing happens System info Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 x64 Based PC AMD Processor [Split from: Windows...
  9. Feedback hub app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback hub app: This app just updated and when I went to go into it after it loads and says 'something went wrong we're having trouble loading the info needed to send feedback, check your connection'. Is anyone else seeing the same? Our internet is fine, store app loads fine etc etc. I'm...
  10. Introducing new A Surface Hub Tour app

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing new A Surface Hub Tour app: We are introducing A Surface Hub Tour, a fun and engaging app optimized for Surface Hub now available from the Windows Store. The A Surface Hub Tour app is an easy-to-follow app to familiarize yourself with the Surface Hub's features and how you can get the most out of them...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot