Windows 10: PDP Xbox and Windows controller doesn't make make USB connection sound when other connected...

Discus and support PDP Xbox and Windows controller doesn't make make USB connection sound when other connected... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a PDP controller intended for use on my Windows 10 Pc, and it works great, except that it isn't really recognized as connected to my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Umbojug, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Umbojug Win User

PDP Xbox and Windows controller doesn't make make USB connection sound when other connected...

I bought a PDP controller intended for use on my Windows 10 Pc, and it works great, except that it isn't really recognized as connected to my computer. The USB connection sound doesn't happen, and whenever I connect it, it acts like its been connected this whole time. Is there a fix for this?

:)

Umbojug, Feb 28, 2021
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Kauan997 Win User
    The app Xbox on Windows 10 doesn`t connect with the console.

My Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn`t connect.It appears:Cannot make connection to your console,i make all the tutorials to solve this problem,but it never connect.

Kauan997, Feb 28, 2021
  4. MisterEd Win User

PDP Xbox and Windows controller doesn't make make USB connection sound when other connected...

Xbox Series S controller not staying connected

There are two ways to use the controller wirelessly
    1. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10
    2. Bluetooth

Which way are you connecting it?

I use my Xbox Series S controller using Bluetooth. When I first got it it was unstable this way. Updating the firmware solved that problem.

Once in a while when I turn on the controller the light keeps flashing (not paired) even though the Windows settings says it should be. In the Setting>Devices I have to
    • Select the Xbox wireless controller
    • Select Remove the device
    • Restart the pairing on both the PC and controller
    Once it is paired again it is OK

Connecting the Xbox wireless controller using a USB wired connection should be automatic with Windows 10. Once connected you can use the Xbox Accessories App (from Microsoft app store) to test it and update the firmware if needed.

Note I also found the following:
    • The controller does not need the battery when connected with a USB cable. (it will even work with the battery removed).
    • To use with a wired cable do not press the Xbox button to turn it on. With the cable connected the light will come on using power from the USB connection.
    • However, I have found that taking out the battery does cause the controller to forget its pairing with the PC. That means it needs to be repaired with the PC if a wireless connection is desired.

MisterEd, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

1. PDP Xbox and Windows controller doesn't make make USB connection sound when other connected... - Similar Threads - PDP Xbox controller

2. Making a hotspot from Ethernet connection doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Making a hotspot from Ethernet connection doesn't work: I tried several times unsuccessfully to make an internet hotspot for the ethernet connection on my laptop. I need further advice.Background: The ethernet connection is working perfectly. I want to make that connection an internet hotspot. What I have tried so far.I made the...
  3. ext HDD make connection sound when plugged in, then ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ext HDD make connection sound when plugged in, then ?: I have several HDD in ext cases I use for storing files. recently, a couple made the music as if it was connected but it never appeared in Win Explorer. Suggestions?...
  4. Xbox Controller not connecting to PC via USB.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller not connecting to PC via USB.: Hello,I have read that a recent win10 update included the Xbox One controller drivers, and all you need to do is plug it in. However, when I plug a controller in and press the home button it only flashes until it times out and does not get recognized. When plugging the...
  5. Xbox controller not connecting to pc via usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller not connecting to pc via usb: Hello,I have read that a recent win10 update included the Xbox One controller drivers, and all you need to do is plug it in. However, when I plug a controller in and press the home button it only flashes until it times out and does not get recognized. When plugging the...
  6. Xbox Controller Connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller Connecting: My xbox series x controller connects to my windows 10 pc but my computer dosent recognise it but my games do please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-controller-connecting/da127a6a-924b-4980-8cd0-07683a1f5ff2
  7. xbox controller makes me lose wifi connection on pc when connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox controller makes me lose wifi connection on pc when connecting: hi i have the xbox one s for like one year and one year later I got a new pc, and I connected my wireless xbox controller but it loses wifi connection when connecting. i don't think that my pc hate connecting to xbox controllers, so i searched up the problem that i had and...
  8. Connecting xbox one controler and earplugs via Bluetooth makes pc crash

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connecting xbox one controler and earplugs via Bluetooth makes pc crash: Bluetooth adapter is Asus bt 400 This is an old issue that doesn't seem to be fixed by Windows yet.. There are posts from 2016 and none has an actual fix. If I connect xbox controler it works alright but if I connect earplugs pc just goes crazy, mouse stops working, pc...
  9. PC makes USB connect/disconnect sound and monitor flashes on and off.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC makes USB connect/disconnect sound and monitor flashes on and off.: I recently connected a Samsung TV to use as a separate monitor (NU6900 model) other then my dell monitor (S2716DGR model) and now every now and then my PC will make the USB connect/disconnect noise and flicker off and on again. I have tried removing devices in device manager...
  10. try making a setting such as making a connection metered.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    try making a setting such as making a connection metered.: Hello , I've had this problem for a very long time now. The Ethernet doesn't work at all. The WiFi list only has " try making a setting , such as making a connection metered. No troubleshoots helped.Here are my network adapters , I've tried updating them all....