Windows 10: Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 responds slowly after feature update 1903

Discus and support Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 responds slowly after feature update 1903 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi - I recently installed Windows 10 feature update 1903. I have Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 and when I go into Reports - Accounts Receivable -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rick_766, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Rick_766 Win User

Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 responds slowly after feature update 1903

Hi - I recently installed Windows 10 feature update 1903. I have Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 and when I go into Reports - Accounts Receivable - Customer Transaction History it displays the current period fine. But, when I click on the Options button to change the date range to look further back in the history it just spins and spins and spins and I have to bring up Task Manager to end the program. So far I have tried 1) Stopping w3dbsmgr.exe, then restarting Peachtree 2) Repairing Peachtree 3) Uninstalling and reinstalling Peachtree and, along with it, the Pervasive database 4) Running Peachtree in Compatability Mode for Windows 7. None of these things worked. I tried all these things on test drives that I created by restoring a Windows System Image for Windows 10 version 1903 that I created, to them. I did this as a precaution so if something bad happened, like a system crash, it wouldn't affect my actual system. As far as I know this is the only problem I have had wrt Peachtree that is a work stoppage , everything else seems to work fine except it seems to load slower than when running in Windows 10 version 1809. By the way, Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 runs just fine in Windows 10 version 1809 and is actually quite fast. I reverted my current system to version 1809 in order to make Peachtree fully functional again. However, knowing the vulnerabilities that the feature update fixed I don't feel comfortable continuing to run version 1809.

Any help with this problem will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Rick

:)

Rick_766, Jun 25, 2019

2. I have some queries about Peachtree Complete Accounting 2012 in Windows 10.

<Original Title: Peachtree Complte Accpunting 2012>

Does Peachtree Complete Accounting 2012 works fine with Windows 10?

Alfredo FDelgado, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Berton Win User
    Berton, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 responds slowly after feature update 1903

Peachtree E-mail Writer v3

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Peachtree E-mail Writer and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall Peachtree E-mail Writer:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Peachtree E-mail Writer and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 responds slowly after feature update 1903

1. Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 responds slowly after feature update 1903 - Similar Threads - Peachtree Pro Accounting

2. Apps and features not responding after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apps and features not responding after update: Hi, my computer is a Windows 10 Education Retail. Recently, I installed an update, and it looks different with a new default desktop background and the Cortana feature. After this update was finished and installed, some apps I have and some features such as Start, Action...
  3. PROBLEM FEATURE UPDATE TO 1903

PROBLEM FEATURE UPDATE TO 1903: I am unable to update to Feature Update version 1903 (3) , I understand that the previous one is ending on 12 Nov 19. Last message in update history is Last failed install attempt on ‎08-‎11-‎2019 - 0xc1900101. Whenever I try to update it keeps on updating for a long...
  4. Cant update to 1903 features.

Cant update to 1903 features.: Receive 1901 error code, unable to update one or more components. Update fails and system goes back (uninstalls) Lenovo machine. Updated drivers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-to-1903-features/027c4ab5-141d-4598-a13d-81108e91385f
  5. Sage Peachtree 2012 Pro Accounting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sage Peachtree 2012 Pro Accounting: I have Sage Peachtree 2012 Pro Accounting which ran fine on Windows 10 v. 1809, however, when I updated to v. 1903 I suddenly couldn't look at past accounting transaction periods when clicking the Options button when in Accounts Receivable transactions. So, here's my...
  6. Windows Feature Update 1903

Windows Feature Update 1903: So tonight I noticed that over 7 gbs of my hard space was gone. I regularly check it so it's definitely something I noticed. I checked to see if Windows was trying to update and in fact it was even though I have my updates turned off or it needs to ask before it starts....
  7. feature update 1903

feature update 1903: Hi all. Having tried to install this update yet again it freezes @ 48% on install. I have run an iso file from m/soft to install which was done as a offline installation with A/virus disabled temporary. this has happened four times now. Do I need this update?...
  8. Feature update to Windows 10, feature 1903

Feature update to Windows 10, feature 1903: Hello. I keep getting this message- Getting things ready- for the feature update to version 1903. It is stuck at 71 percent since yesterday. The very first time I tried downloading the update, the error code was 0x80240034. Please help. Thank you....
  9. Peachtree Acc't not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Peachtree Acc't not working: Wins 10 did auto upgrade and now my peachtree 2012 quits working after I log in says wins not comunicating. What can I do? 105868
  10. windows responding slowly....what's happening?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows responding slowly....what's happening?: Not pretty sure the config of my PC but it's intel i5 2th or 3th generation, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD. The CPU has been used for 6+ years. SSD and RAM were new in 2016, currently running windows 10 Home. I don't install or run any games on my PC. Windows update is done from...