Windows 10: Peculiar email

Discus and support Peculiar email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi I've received an email to my live mail account that is from an unknown person to the same person. The body of the email states: IS THIS YOUR... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by FrankS, Jan 7, 2019.

1. FrankS Win User

Peculiar email

Hi
    I've received an email to my live mail account that is from an unknown person to the same person.
    The body of the email states: IS THIS YOUR PERSONAL OR WORK EMAIL?
    I've checked the message source details & there's no mention of my live email address.
    My question is: How come I've received an email that apparently wasn't sent to me & should I worry?

:)

FrankS, Jan 7, 2019

2. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Peculiar email

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Peculiar email

1. Peculiar email - Similar Threads - Peculiar email

2. Very peculiar issue with windows taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very peculiar issue with windows taskbar: I am running windows 10, and after reconnecting all displays physically trying to troubleshoot another issue, the taskbar specifically the right system icons on the taskbar ceased to function. the Volume icon on the taskbar still works, but is on a windows vista fallback. The...
  3. Very peculiar issue with windows taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Very peculiar issue with windows taskbar: I am running windows 10, and after reconnecting all displays physically trying to troubleshoot another issue, the taskbar specifically the right system icons on the taskbar ceased to function. the Volume icon on the taskbar still works, but is on a windows vista fallback. The...
  4. Very peculiar issue with windows taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Peculiar duplicate process names in registry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Peculiar duplicate process names in registry: I had an issue of 100% disk usage, and to check I checked in registry and found these processes are duplicate with names of existing process. Tried to stop these by overriding start parameter with 4 disabling. But whenever start my system i found these duplicate process with...
  6. Peculiar duplicate process names in registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Peculiar duplicate process names in registry: I had an issue of 100% disk usage, and to check I checked in registry and found these processes are duplicate with names of existing process. Tried to stop these by overriding start parameter with 4 disabling. But whenever start my system i found these duplicate process with...
  7. Peculiar duplicate process names in registry

8. Peculiar input issue - how to proceed identifying the source of the problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Peculiar input issue - how to proceed identifying the source of the problem?: text regarding character entry issues with keyboard and mouse.Something funny has been going on with this for a while now, and I can't help but wonder what's behind it? As I'm typing, for some reason the insertion point will backspace destructively and remove the previous one...
  9. Peculiar input issue - how to proceed identifying the source of the problem?

Peculiar input issue - how to proceed identifying the source of the problem?: text regarding character entry issues with keyboard and mouse.Something funny has been going on with this for a while now, and I can't help but wonder what's behind it? As I'm typing, for some reason the insertion point will backspace destructively and remove the previous one...
  10. Another... Peculiar (spoofed) Email...

in Browsers and Email
    Another... Peculiar (spoofed) Email...: In this day and age I shouldn't find this surprising as the ingenuity of some users shows no bounds. If they could only put their resourcefulness to benevolent instead of malevolent efforts the world's problems would be solved in a month. Okay, six months, but I digress....