Windows 10: PED Basic download from Brother seen as Trojan

Discus and support PED Basic download from Brother seen as Trojan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm still trying to get this resolved. The Windows 10 download for Brother PED basic is being seen as a Trojan and Windows Defender immediately... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lbygolly, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Lbygolly Win User

PED Basic download from Brother seen as Trojan

I'm still trying to get this resolved. The Windows 10 download for Brother PED basic is being seen as a Trojan and Windows Defender immediately catches it, quarantines and won't allow it to install. I wrote to Brother support and they basically told me that their downloads were 100% Virus free and that if I was having problems with it that I needed to go back to the vendor of the virus program, that is you, so that is what I am doing so I hope someone can help me with this. I saw some a previous post that spoke to this problem but it was locked and I could not get any information. Please assist, thank you

:)

Lbygolly, Feb 27, 2019

2. PED-Basic Upgrade Issues

I purchased a PED-Basic Card Writer. It needs to be upgraded so it will work with Windows 10. I went to brother.com to get the upgrade. As I'm downloading the upgrade, Windows Defender recognizes it as malware/Trojan/virus and immediately deletes it.
    Any solutions?

Pamela Griffin, Feb 27, 2019
  3. How do I download the Brother PED-Basic with Windows 10

Mine is downloaded AND installed - and I can open the PED/Basic program - but it will not recognize my PES files!

LeannaStauffer, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Moonzzz Win User

How do I download the Brother PED-Basic with Windows 10

I actually think it's downloaded but when I try to open the PED/Basic card reader, I am always asked to go to the app store What happened to simple save the software to desktop short cut.

Moonzzz, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

1. PED Basic download from Brother seen as Trojan - Similar Threads - PED Basic download

2. I think that I downloaded a trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think that I downloaded a trojan: I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is: s3.amazonaws.com/pe9/9777129666414113/Starbreed%20v07%20By%20Regulus.html.immediately after downloading I got a message from google that the file...
  3. I think that I downloaded a trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think that I downloaded a trojan: I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is: s3.amazonaws.com/pe9/9777129666414113/Starbreed%20v07%20By%20Regulus.html.immediately after downloading I got a message from google that the file...
  4. Basic typing can not be downloaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Basic typing can not be downloaded: The other day I got a notification that "Simplified Chinese IME dictionaries are not ready yet" and I decided to reinstall the language pack. When I start to download basic typing in any language pack and it won't download. There's no error or something, it is just a...
  5. Basic typing can not be downloaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Basic typing can not be downloaded: The other day I got a notification that "Simplified Chinese IME dictionaries are not ready yet" and I decided to reinstall the language pack. When I start to download basic typing in any language pack and it won't download. There's no error or something, it is just a...
  6. basic typing isn't downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    basic typing isn't downloading: Hello! How to fix this, basic typing isn't downloading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/basic-typing-isnt-downloading/8a900b14-38a7-4873-8e9f-4265715749e9
  7. basic typing isn't downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    basic typing isn't downloading: Hello! How to fix this, basic typing isn't downloading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/basic-typing-isnt-downloading/8a900b14-38a7-4873-8e9f-4265715749e9
  8. Unable to download Brother's printer's app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to download Brother's printer's app: I just bought a new Dell laptop. Inspiron 3593. My older Dell is slowing down. I have tried to download the driver for my Brother MFC-L2685DW printer. I download the link from Brother, but when I try to install I get this message:Windows protected your PCMicrosoft Defender...
  9. PED Basic download from Brother seen as Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PED Basic download from Brother seen as Trojan: Some one please answer this question. See a previous question that was posted over 1 year ago and is now closed This question has been floating around since 2016. There have been a few responses, but No one answers the real question - IS THIS REALLY MALWARE? OR Is it...
  10. Brother PED Basic

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brother PED Basic: I am trying to download the software from Brother for PED Basic on Windows 10. I have downloaded this in the past on 8.1 and 7 but I keep getting a message saying the file from Brother contains a virus and has been deleted! What am I doing wrong? Is there any other way to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to over ride brother ped-basic card reader driver download has a virus

2. trojan in brother software

3. ped basic windows 10 update

4. brother ped-basic trojen virus