Windows 10: Peer Networking errors 0x80630203, 1068 Windows 10 Pro V1909

Discus and support Peer Networking errors 0x80630203, 1068 Windows 10 Pro V1909 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I Have a problem with the peer networking services. And I'm running windows 10 Pro V1909. I cant start the Peer Networking Grouping and it gives... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RyuFlynn, Feb 29, 2020.

1. RyuFlynn Win User

Peer Networking errors 0x80630203, 1068 Windows 10 Pro V1909

I Have a problem with the peer networking services. And I'm running windows 10 Pro V1909.

I cant start the Peer Networking Grouping and it gives "error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start" and same for PNRP Machine Name Publication Service.

And it gives "error 0x80630203: unable to access a key"

Im trying to play Xbox on pc and i get Forza horizon 4 going but horizon life will not connect.

I cant find anything online that helps as everything talks about homegroup which is not on my version of windows.

:)

RyuFlynn, Feb 29, 2020
  2. andrea789 Win User

Can not Create Homegroup and error 1068 - Windows could not start the Peer Networking Grouping on Local Computer and

Hi,

Followed instructions to the letter, ran the SFC scan (did not find anything wrong), stopped the 3 services you mentionned and rebooted.

Getting error message: "Error 0x80630203: Unable to access a key" for the following service

• Peer name resolution protocol
    • Peer networking grouping (dependent on Peer name resolution protocol)
    Peer networking identity manager - is started.

Please help

andrea789, Feb 29, 2020
  3. error 1068 - Windows could not start the Peer Networking Grouping on Local Computer.

error 1068 - Windows could not start the Peer Networking Grouping on Local Computer. ALSO, Windows could not start the Peer Name Resolution Protocol Service on Local Computer. Peer Networking Identity Manager IS started. All three are set to "automatic"
    startup. I have a three computers, two are running windows10 pro and one is running windows 8.1 and my main system is running windows10 Pro 64 bit.

ArtsFountain, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Tee35 Win User

Windows 10: Help with Homegroup / Peer Networking error 1068

I can't join my homegroup also, even though I could before on Windows 8.1. I got all the way to "starting" Peer Networking Grouping service and I got the error 1068 "Windows could not start the Peer Networking Grouping service on local computer. The dependency
    service or group failed to start."

Thoughts?

Tee35, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Peer Networking errors 0x80630203, 1068 Windows 10 Pro V1909 - Similar Threads - Peer Networking errors

2. Peer to Peer Network issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Peer to Peer Network issue: I have added a Windows 10 computer to a network where the other two computers are currently legacy Win 7 machines. Having done all of the normal things put machine in same workgroup, enabled network discovery, disabled IPv6, shared the C drive I am now at the situation where...
  3. Peer to Peer Network issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Peer to Peer Network issue: I have added a Windows 10 computer to a network where the other two computers are currently legacy Win 7 machines. Having done all of the normal things put machine in same workgroup, enabled network discovery, disabled IPv6, shared the C drive I am now at the situation where...
  4. Peer to Peer Network issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. peer to peer network with windows 10 pro as the acting holding all data

peer to peer network with windows 10 pro as the acting holding all data: peer to peer network with windows 10 pro as the acting holding all data. on 3 computers that we used the upgrade tool to go from windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro the 3 pc's can see the main computer but cannot access the information on it...
  6. Peer to peer network application sharing

Peer to peer network application sharing: Is it possible with a peer to peer network to share an application that allows more than one user. The operating system is windows 10may upgrade to windows10 pro, application is a network version of past perfect, a museum software. Thanks...
  7. Peer-to-peer networking in Windows 10

Peer-to-peer networking in Windows 10: When is it expected to be possible, if ever? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/peer-to-peer-networking-in-windows-10/d477916b-2235-437c-aa37-b4e1b5f256fe
  8. Peer to Peer Connection in home network.

Peer to Peer Connection in home network.: Hi Everyone !, I have a Golf Game, (Jack Nicklaus 6) and I want to play accross my network which consists of a desktop connected to the modem by hard wire and a laptop connected to the modem by WiFi. To connect in the game I need the IP address of the computer hosting the...
  9. error code: 0x80630203

error code: 0x80630203: What does it mean? Code: The Peer Name Resolution Protocol cloud did not start because the creation of the default identity failed with error code: 0x80630203.[/quote] Is it something to be concerned about, and a cure? Please! 67116
  10. Windows 10 Peer to Peer Network

Windows 10 Peer to Peer Network: I am working on a friends network, there are 4 computers on the network, 3 running Windows 10 and one running Windows 7. The main computer (Office) has a HomeGroup setup on it, and the other computers have been joined to that homegroup. "Office" also has a folder shared out,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. peer name resolution protocol 0x80630203

2. peer name resolution 0x80630203