Windows 10: Peformance Report Question

Discus and support Peformance Report Question in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Shouldn't my Intel I7 7700 still be good, System reports all poor things on the report which is strange *Note Do have other programs running, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AMDMan2016, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Peformance Report Question

Shouldn't my Intel I7 7700 still be good, System reports all poor things on the report which is strange

*Note Do have other programs running, the following is Spotify, Avast Antivirus Free, Firestormx64 (Secondlife viewer), not sure if that is cause of the performance warnings or not

Note System seems to run nice and fast for my needs!! don't really notice any performance issues per say, but do have issues with 1809 and time to time of Internet Explorer Temporary files folder location disappearing in Internet Options area, unknown if related to Avast or what

:)

AMDMan2016, Dec 29, 2018
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Dec 29, 2018
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Dec 29, 2018
  4. BenyDMan Win User

Peformance Report Question

Alternative to Cisco VPN Client on Windows 10

If you execute the .msi file rather than the .exe it will not peform the version check.

There are also a few other steps that you need to perform to get the client to work on Windows 10 however, so I suggest you follow the steps on this site: http://www.gleescape.com/posts/2917.

BenyDMan, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Peformance Report Question

1. Peformance Report Question - Similar Threads - Peformance Report Question

2. can i use ultimate peformance is good for laptops ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i use ultimate peformance is good for laptops ?: can i use ultmate peformance for Dell precision 7520 core i7 gen 6 ram 16 and graphics card is nvidia quadro m2200 and 512 ssd ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-ultimate-peformance-is-good-for-laptops/082af756-9e44-4c60-85a4-d4a861704e55
  3. Blue Screen and sfcdetails.txt report questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen and sfcdetails.txt report questions: Hello all,OS build: 19043.1348OS Ver: 21H1I will preface this by stating that my PC has not once had a blue screen, I have not tampered with any OS files, and that I only get drivers and OS updates from their direct source e.g. Nvidia drivers from the Geforce experience and...
  4. Blue Screen and sfcdetails.txt report questions

Blue Screen and sfcdetails.txt report questions: Hello all,OS build: 19043.1348OS Ver: 21H1I will preface this by stating that my PC has not once had a blue screen, I have not tampered with any OS files, and that I only get drivers and OS updates from their direct source e.g. Nvidia drivers from the Geforce experience and...
  5. Blue Screen and sfcdetails.txt report questions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. My laptop can't play minecraft at maximum peformance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop can't play minecraft at maximum peformance: I just bought a gaming laptop and it has a pretty good configuration for minecraft java edition ryzen 5 4600h- gtx 1650, but when I entered the game, the fps in the game was only about 100fps, while my old laptop, with the configuration of the i7 8650u and the built-in...
  7. Windows update interfering with peformance and now stuck on 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update interfering with peformance and now stuck on 0%: The 1909 update was taking forever to install and eventually got stuck on 82%, I made the decision to try to simply cancel it and found the option to pause updates, which it did, after trying to resume them however the download took a complete halt and now got stuck at 0%....
  8. Windows Error Reporting question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Error Reporting question: Hello! I have a little question about some errors I've been getting in the Windows Error Reporting tab in system info. The errors in question are "Fault bucket type 5
Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64", "Fault bucket type 5
Event Name:...
  9. Slow Peformance in Firestorm Viewer (Secondlife at times)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Peformance in Firestorm Viewer (Secondlife at times): Hi All So far done the following tasks are Clean install of Firestorm viewer--Check sfc /scannow--check, no violations found on last scan Windows Defender offline scan--check, nothing found Malwarebytes full scan--check updated video drivers--check removed startup...
  10. Question about Cortana: Weather and Location Reporting

Question about Cortana: Weather and Location Reporting: How do I set Cortana to automatically detect my weather location? She has asked me to enter my City for weather locations. But, I want her to automatically detect my location instead of me having to do it by putting in my city. Thanks in advance! 40196