Windows 10: Pellicules i programes

Discus and support Pellicules i programes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I looked at the Reliability Monitor this morning, it indicated a successful Win 10 update of "Pellicules i programes". Has anyone else experienced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AlexB, Sep 23, 2015.

1. AlexB Win User

Pellicules i programes

When I looked at the Reliability Monitor this morning, it indicated a successful Win 10 update of "Pellicules i programes". Has anyone else experienced this or does anyone know what it is? I can find no trace of it on my system.

:)

AlexB, Sep 23, 2015

2. Camera app crashing on hp laptop after update to Windows 10

pour ceux a qui sa marche toujours pas il faut déplacer le fichier camera roll dans pellicule

chloéjouanneau, Sep 23, 2015
  3. Hero1318 Win User
    Pel·lícules i programes ( O.S. is Windows 10 upgrade )

I do have the Microsoft app Movies and TV, which was installed as part of Win 10, not independently downloaded from the app store.

So I wonder if Windows Update is pushing an update to that app in the wrong language, eg it's just a WU bug...??

Hero1318, Sep 23, 2015
  4. Pellicules i programes

Cluster Head, Sep 23, 2015
  5. AlexB Win User
    Many thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Another example of an update I don't need for an app I don't use and cannot remove. I have this uneasy feeling that at some point in the future, because we have virtually no control over updates from Microsoft, millions of Win 10 users are going to simultaneously experience a major disaster.

The saddest aspect of this is that Microsoft's Win 10 update policy won't change until then.

AlexB, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Pellicules i programes

1. Pellicules i programes - Similar Threads - Pellicules programes

2. Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected: I have already found a solution on this, but I thought it could be helpful for other people struggling with the same problem.A certain app on my laptop didn't seem to notice that my second monitor wasn't connected anymore, so when I launched it the app kept opening on the...
  3. Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected: I have already found a solution on this, but I thought it could be helpful for other people struggling with the same problem.A certain app on my laptop didn't seem to notice that my second monitor wasn't connected anymore, so when I launched it the app kept opening on the...
  4. how do I prevent programs from opening automatically when Windows start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I prevent programs from opening automatically when Windows start: I have 5 five programs that start automaticaly when I open Windos which makes my computer very slow. What can I do to stop them?Thank you beforehand,Anna...
  5. how do I prevent programs from opening automatically when Windows start

how do I prevent programs from opening automatically when Windows start: I have 5 five programs that start automaticaly when I open Windos which makes my computer very slow. What can I do to stop them?Thank you beforehand,Anna...
  6. Picture program

Picture program: I downloaded pictures from my camera but it won't allow me to save the pictures to my regular folder. Plus all of my older pictures are gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-program/0aaa4dfc-ca17-468c-b2d1-19bdd6dc3ab1
  7. Picture program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture program: I downloaded pictures from my camera but it won't allow me to save the pictures to my regular folder. Plus all of my older pictures are gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-program/0aaa4dfc-ca17-468c-b2d1-19bdd6dc3ab1
  8. Bad Performance and unknown program pop up Hello,

Bad Performance and unknown program pop up Hello,: Hello, I have an i9 10900K processor with 32 Gb of ram and Rtx2060 but i am with very slow performance issues in windows, when working even my windows explorer crashes, when this happens sometimes a screen pop up apears and disappears, I managed to take a screen shot but dont...
  9. Bad Performance and unknown program pop up Hello,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Performance and unknown program pop up Hello,: Hello, I have an i9 10900K processor with 32 Gb of ram and Rtx2060 but i am with very slow performance issues in windows, when working even my windows explorer crashes, when this happens sometimes a screen pop up apears and disappears, I managed to take a screen shot but dont...
  10. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...: the problem is the 50 million years to ge to the enter password pagethen the 50 million years to open the **** picutre to get the **** bar you the password inthen the **** 50 milllion years to "load in"then **** milllion years for the all the icons and tool bar to show...