Windows 10: Pen and ink on pic opened from camera

Discus and support Pen and ink on pic opened from camera in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; (Surface Pro 5) I used to be able to write directly on the photos I've taken when selecting from the preview (camera roll) image in the camera app. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by asd.sparky, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Pen and ink on pic opened from camera

(Surface Pro 5) I used to be able to write directly on the photos I've taken when selecting from the preview (camera roll) image in the camera app. I could scroll through the camera roll and write on photos as I needed to. Now I cannot write on the pics opened through that method. I have to open my "Photos" folder, open the photo I want to edit, then save and close. I now have to do this for up to 200 photos per day. This really makes for a long day and cuts productivity to about a third. Any ideas as to how I can get this function back?

***Moved from: Windows 10/Windows Ink & touch***

:)

asd.sparky, Jun 11, 2019

2. Bamboo Ink Pen

Hi Billy,

Using a Bamboo Ink Pen doesn't require a specific tablet for it to work as long as you're using a touch-capable tablet or PC. For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having issues with Bamboo Ink Pen, answer
    the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried updating the driver of your Bamboo Ink Pen to isolate compatibility issues?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you.

Lizette Ags, Jun 11, 2019
  3. allisonMS Win User
    Bamboo Ink Pen

Hi, I just purchased my Bamboo Ink pen for windows ink and it's not working. I just purchased an HP Envy x360 and I can connect the pen to the device (when I click the end I can open up windows ink workspace) however I cannot write on the computer with this
    pen. I was told this was compatible. Can anyone help me get the bamboo pen to write?

allisonMS, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Alcpone Win User

Pen and ink on pic opened from camera

Conductive pen or ink???

I can get the ink for £7 and the pen's are like £22, thanks for the advice, save me some penny's and get a better finish!

*Cool Pen and ink on pic opened from camera :cool:

Alcpone, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Pen and ink on pic opened from camera

1. Pen and ink on pic opened from camera - Similar Threads - Pen ink pic

2. Pen and windows ink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen and windows ink: Hello, I just got a Microsoft 10 surface go this Friday and the pen and windows ink menu won’t show up. I need it to so I can write with my Microsoft pen and take notes at school. I have been doing everything I could to get it to work with no luck and for the longest time....
  3. Pen and windows ink

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pen and windows ink: Hello, I just got a Microsoft 10 surface go this Friday and the pen and windows ink menu won’t show up. I need it to so I can write with my Microsoft pen and take notes at school. I have been doing everything I could to get it to work with no luck and for the longest time....
  4. Windows Pen and Ink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pen and Ink: Just purchased a new desktop computer with Windows 10 installed, and I updated to Windows 11, and SSD drive. Works brilliantly, However, every time I try to use my XPen and tablet Windows Pen and Ink keeps insisting I need to use it. Can anyone tell me how/if I am able to get...
  5. Windows Pen and Ink

Windows Pen and Ink: Just purchased a new desktop computer with Windows 10 installed, and I updated to Windows 11, and SSD drive. Works brilliantly, However, every time I try to use my XPen and tablet Windows Pen and Ink keeps insisting I need to use it. Can anyone tell me how/if I am able to get...
  6. Bamboo ink pen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bamboo ink pen: I went on device manager and control panel and looked through everything in my computer and completed all the updates my bamboo pen is still not working the ink doesn’t wanna work or the eraser but the clicker still works. Please help!...
  7. Bamboo ink pen

Bamboo ink pen: I went on device manager and control panel and looked through everything in my computer and completed all the updates my bamboo pen is still not working the ink doesn’t wanna work or the eraser but the clicker still works. Please help!...
  8. Pen & Windows Ink

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pen & Windows Ink: I used to be able to write with my pen on Words or on pdf. When I open the Pen & Windows Ink setting, I found that under 'When I tap a text field with my pen, use handwriting to input text', there are only 2 options being: 1 Only in tablet mode 2 when the keyboard isn't...
  9. Windows 10 Pen & Ink

Windows 10 Pen & Ink: How do I use my pen? It isn't like the one in the videos. There is no power button or eraser at the top. It only contains two side buttons. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pen-ink/f708c4e9-3c2a-4a47-a9f7-e2e1e772f881
  10. Windows Ink 1: Introduction to Ink and Pen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Ink 1: Introduction to Ink and Pen: Using a pen and computer has an interesting history that goes farther back than you’d think. In 1888, the first patent for a “electric stylus device for capturing handwriting” was issued to Elisha Gray for the Telautograph. In fact, pen input was being used 20 years before...