Windows 10: Pen and ink on pic opened from camera

Discus and support Pen and ink on pic opened from camera in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; (Surface Pro 5) I used to be able to write directly on the photos I've taken when selecting from the preview (camera roll) image in the camera app. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by asd.sparky, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Pen and ink on pic opened from camera

(Surface Pro 5) I used to be able to write directly on the photos I've taken when selecting from the preview (camera roll) image in the camera app. I could scroll through the camera roll and write on photos as I needed to. Now I cannot write on the pics opened through that method. I have to open my "Photos" folder, open the photo I want to edit, then save and close. I now have to do this for up to 200 photos per day. This really makes for a long day and cuts productivity to about a third. Any ideas as to how I can get this function back?

***Moved from: Windows 10/Windows Ink & touch***

:)

asd.sparky, Jun 11, 2019

2. Bamboo Ink Pen

Hi Billy,

Using a Bamboo Ink Pen doesn't require a specific tablet for it to work as long as you're using a touch-capable tablet or PC. For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having issues with Bamboo Ink Pen, answer
    the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried updating the driver of your Bamboo Ink Pen to isolate compatibility issues?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you.

Lizette Ags, Jun 11, 2019
  3. allisonMS Win User
    Bamboo Ink Pen

Hi, I just purchased my Bamboo Ink pen for windows ink and it's not working. I just purchased an HP Envy x360 and I can connect the pen to the device (when I click the end I can open up windows ink workspace) however I cannot write on the computer with this
    pen. I was told this was compatible. Can anyone help me get the bamboo pen to write?

allisonMS, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Alcpone Win User

Pen and ink on pic opened from camera

Conductive pen or ink???

I can get the ink for £7 and the pen's are like £22, thanks for the advice, save me some penny's and get a better finish!

*Cool Pen and ink on pic opened from camera :cool:

Alcpone, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Pen and ink on pic opened from camera

1. Pen and ink on pic opened from camera - Similar Threads - Pen ink pic

2. Uploading a pic from camera or phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uploading a pic from camera or phone: I was wondering if Microsoft has changed the process of doing a upload. In window XP and before you were able to name the photos not just the folder. I do not want all my pictures starting with IMG...….. I had a certain way that I loaded my pics so I can find the ones I...
  3. Disable Pen Windows Ink

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Pen Windows Ink: Hi, In Win10 1809 > Settings > Devices > Pen & Windows INK The first check box is : Write in the handwriting panel with your fingertip How to disable or turn off this check box in registry? thanks this does not help: Turn On or Off Write with Fingertip in Handwriting Panel...
  4. Moving Pics from the Camera Roll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving Pics from the Camera Roll: I want to move my pictures to a separate folder and get them off my camera roll. I created a folder and was able to move the pics to that folder but they also stay on my camera roll. If I delete them from the camera roll it also deletes them from the folder. How am I able...
  5. Pen & Windows Ink settings missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pen & Windows Ink settings missing: Hello! I've been having issues with configuring my settings. I have a Wacom One tablet and I've been trying to fix the pressure sensitivity since, I want to create high-quality artworks but can't do so. I've seen solutions but when I wanted to try them, I came across more...
  6. Windows 10 Pen & Ink

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pen & Ink: How do I use my pen? It isn't like the one in the videos. There is no power button or eraser at the top. It only contains two side buttons. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pen-ink/f708c4e9-3c2a-4a47-a9f7-e2e1e772f881
  7. trail camera pics,

in Windows 10 Customization
    trail camera pics,: I have a Browning Trail Camera and I have pictures on it. How can I download these to my "PHOTO's" collection. Windows 10 Photos does not recognize the camera as a USB device....
  8. Windows Ink 2: Digging Deeper with Ink and Pen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Ink 2: Digging Deeper with Ink and Pen: In the last post, we explored a brief history of pen computing and introduced you to how easy it is to get started with Windows Ink in your Universal Windows Platform app. You saw that you can enable inking by adding a single line of code, an InkCanvas, to your app to enable...
  9. Windows Ink 1: Introduction to Ink and Pen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Ink 1: Introduction to Ink and Pen: Using a pen and computer has an interesting history that goes farther back than you’d think. In 1888, the first patent for a “electric stylus device for capturing handwriting” was issued to Elisha Gray for the Telautograph. In fact, pen input was being used 20 years before...
  10. The Future of Pen: Windows Ink

in Windows 10 News
    The Future of Pen: Windows Ink: What a day at //build 2016! We’re very proud of the wonderful new features coming in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, many of which we showcased this morning. [img] One of the areas we focused on today was Windows Ink, an all-new experience, putting the power of...