Windows 10: pen device

Discus and support pen device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to increase curser size displayed by my pen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pen-device/ce2d06a2-4323-4752-a12f-9267af2a8a30 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by snugglescocoriley3, Sep 14, 2019.

1. pen device

how to increase curser size displayed by my pen

:)

snugglescocoriley3, Sep 14, 2019

2. Stylus pen

Hi,

It can be a compatibility issue between the pen and your tablet. We suggest that you visit the manufacturer of the Bamboo Ink pen for the list of devices that are compatible with the pen.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 Preview

Source: Announcing support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 - Preview available now - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, Sep 25, 2019
  4. pen device

PEN TOOLS NOT WORKING

Hi Deepender,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What is the make and model of the Pen tool and the computer?
    2. What happens when you try to write?
    3. Are you aware of any recent changes made on the device prior to this issue?
    4. Which version of Windows is installed on your device?

Refer the article Which Windows operating system am I running to provide
    the details.

If you’re using the Microsoft Surface Pen, you may refer the article
    Troubleshoot Microsoft Surface Pen
    for the troubleshooting steps. The same troubleshooting steps can also be implemented for the other pens as well.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

pen device

1. pen device - Similar Threads - pen device

2. Surface Pro 4 speakers and pen no longer working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 4 speakers and pen no longer working: Hello, My speakers and pen on my Surface Pro 4 both stopped working. Both are installed and recognized, but are not functional. I've updated drivers and reset the Surface but don't know what to do. Can anyone please confirm the drivers for these items? Maybe I can...
  3. How to format USB Pen Drive using Command Prompt in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to format USB Pen Drive using Command Prompt in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]For an end-user, formatting the USB drive is easy. All you need to do is right-click on the drive, and select Format. However, if you want to format a USB pen drive using the Command Prompt, here is how you [...] This post How to format USB Pen Drive using...
  4. Microsoft Pen: My pen is not consistent during writing

Microsoft Pen: My pen is not consistent during writing: Hi there My pen become wiggly during writing, it is not consistent at all !. For example when I try to draw a straight line it become wiggly and not as drawn (see figure below). I tried to adjust it from setting, but this didn't work. I thought this might be from the pen...
  5. Unable to pair bluetooth pen

Unable to pair bluetooth pen: I have a pen with a top button, and two side buttons. I changed the battery. I am unable to pair the device through Bluetooth. Any suggestions? ***Original title: pen won't work***...
  6. pen won't work

pen won't work: I have a pen with a top button, and two side buttons. I changed the battery. I am unable to pair the device through Bluetooth. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pen-wont-work/f02b55af-bd3f-4c0a-9b6b-b357227b9068
  7. New Surface Studio Pen and NVIDIA drivers for Windows 10 - Sept. 17

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Studio Pen and NVIDIA drivers for Windows 10 - Sept. 17: The following updates are available for all Surface Studio devices running Windows 10 April 2018 Update, version 1803 or greater: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name NVIDIA – Display – 26.21.14.3140 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M – Display adapters NVIDIA GeForce GTX...
  8. "Where's my pen" never shows location

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Where's my pen" never shows location: I have "Where's my device" turned on. The Surface pen shows up as a device. It shows a timestamp for when I last used the device. But it always says "location unavailable." The Surface Pro 6 on the other hand consistently shows an a recent location. Why doesn't "Where's...
  9. Highlighter doesn't work on add notes, pen does

Highlighter doesn't work on add notes, pen does: I'm on a Surface Pro 6 with a Microsoft Pen. While using notes on a document the pen function works, however, the highlight function does not. Instead it moves the entire page. In the past it did work. How do I fix this?...
  10. What kind of computing devices/OSs will transfer pen pressure data over RDP?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What kind of computing devices/OSs will transfer pen pressure data over RDP?: I'm trying to figure out the system requirements for possibly a thin client device that I can use to use to connect to RDP on my workstation windows 10 PC. I need to be able to transfer over wacom pen pressure information. Will that information carry over on a Windows 10...