Windows 10: pen device

Discus and support pen device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to increase curser size displayed by my pen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pen-device/ce2d06a2-4323-4752-a12f-9267af2a8a30 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by snugglescocoriley3, Sep 14, 2019.

1. pen device

how to increase curser size displayed by my pen

:)

snugglescocoriley3, Sep 14, 2019

2. Stylus pen

Hi,

It can be a compatibility issue between the pen and your tablet. We suggest that you visit the manufacturer of the Bamboo Ink pen for the list of devices that are compatible with the pen.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 Preview

Source: Announcing support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 - Preview available now - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, Sep 25, 2019
  4. pen device

PEN TOOLS NOT WORKING

Hi Deepender,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What is the make and model of the Pen tool and the computer?
    2. What happens when you try to write?
    3. Are you aware of any recent changes made on the device prior to this issue?
    4. Which version of Windows is installed on your device?

Refer the article Which Windows operating system am I running to provide
    the details.

If you’re using the Microsoft Surface Pen, you may refer the article
    Troubleshoot Microsoft Surface Pen
    for the troubleshooting steps. The same troubleshooting steps can also be implemented for the other pens as well.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

pen device

1. pen device - Similar Threads - pen device

2. hello i have the hp elitebook 1040 x360 G5 , can the hp mpp 1.51 pen work on my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello i have the hp elitebook 1040 x360 G5 , can the hp mpp 1.51 pen work on my device: i have ordered the pen but unable to use it on my device. help me find a way to use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-the-hp-elitebook-1040-x360-g5-can-the/94e6864d-8e80-4312-ae00-985bbfc6d8f3
  3. hello i have the hp elitebook 1040 x360 G5 , can the hp mpp 1.51 pen work on my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello i have the hp elitebook 1040 x360 G5 , can the hp mpp 1.51 pen work on my device: i have ordered the pen but unable to use it on my device. help me find a way to use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-the-hp-elitebook-1040-x360-g5-can-the/94e6864d-8e80-4312-ae00-985bbfc6d8f3
  4. i lost my hp pen..i have already gone to find my device and under the find my pen tab it is...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i lost my hp pen..i have already gone to find my device and under the find my pen tab it is...: helloi lost my hp penalready gone to find my deviceunder find my pen tab it is shown NO LOCATION DATA AVAILABLEnow how can i track it without location?please give me pen location or call me...
  5. Surface Slim Pen 2 on Non-Surface Windows Devices - Not Registering Taps as Mouse Clicks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Slim Pen 2 on Non-Surface Windows Devices - Not Registering Taps as Mouse Clicks: I use a Slim Pen 2 with an ASUS touchscreen laptop. For all general Windows-related uses, the pen works wonderfully. Writing in One Note, using it as a mouse in general, perfect. Right-clicks, left-clicks, all fantastic.The exception is that certain applications, mainly...
  6. Surface Slim Pen 2 on Non-Surface Windows Devices - Not Registering Taps as Mouse Clicks

Surface Slim Pen 2 on Non-Surface Windows Devices - Not Registering Taps as Mouse Clicks: I use a Slim Pen 2 with an ASUS touchscreen laptop. For all general Windows-related uses, the pen works wonderfully. Writing in One Note, using it as a mouse in general, perfect. Right-clicks, left-clicks, all fantastic.The exception is that certain applications, mainly...
  7. How do I know the pen assigned to my device ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I know the pen assigned to my device ?: I don't know how to find the right stylus for my device , acer aspire 3 A315-57g https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-the-pen-assigned-to-my-device/c75a4ca8-9c7c-4a19-ae16-b9d1528b6719
  8. How do I know the pen assigned to my device ?

How do I know the pen assigned to my device ?: I don't know how to find the right stylus for my device , acer aspire 3 A315-57g https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-the-pen-assigned-to-my-device/c75a4ca8-9c7c-4a19-ae16-b9d1528b6719
  9. PS4 Controller moving from bluetooth Category: "Mouse, keyboard & pen" to "Other Devices"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS4 Controller moving from bluetooth Category: "Mouse, keyboard & pen" to "Other Devices": Hello, My PS4 Controller "Wireless Device" Connects, then switches to "Other Devices" on bluetooth, which leads to disfunctions, where ever i cannot play video games and the buttons dont work after it. Please Help. Thanks....
  10. PS4 Controller moving from bluetooth Category: "Mouse, keyboard & pen" to "Other Devices"

PS4 Controller moving from bluetooth Category: "Mouse, keyboard & pen" to "Other Devices": Hello, My PS4 Controller "Wireless Device" Connects, then switches to "Other Devices" on bluetooth, which leads to disfunctions, where ever i cannot play video games and the buttons dont work after it. Please Help. Thanks....