Windows 10: Pen discord after new monitor, what to do?

Discus and support Pen discord after new monitor, what to do? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I've got a Wacom tablet, which upon early connecting with last year struggled with Windows Ink by having no pen pressure and erratic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Isna, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Isna Win User

Pen discord after new monitor, what to do?

So I've got a Wacom tablet, which upon early connecting with last year struggled with Windows Ink by having no pen pressure and erratic monitor/penfield alligning, but worked fine after aggressively disabling that program a few times. Sometimes alignment would skewer shortly before Windows updated.

Today I attached a new monitor after the old one broke and instantly both the pressure and field problem returned. Updating tablet driver didn't work, updating Windows doesn't work, Windows Ink doesn't appear active.

I don't know whether it's the new monitor itself, or that the computer rebooted after losing power for a split second. It stood out that along with this defect returning, notifications in the sidebar started working when it hasn't for as long as I had this computer.

I'd greatly appreciate if anyone could help reconcile W10 with my Wacom tablet.

Winver 1909.

:)

2. Tenforo Active Member

Support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 Preview

Source: Announcing support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 - Preview available now - Windows Developer Blog

Tenforo, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 Preview

Source: Announcing support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 - Preview available now - Windows Developer Blog

Tenforo, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Pen discord after new monitor, what to do?

Wacom Pen Input Issue-Dual Monitor

Hi Amistad,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with the Windows.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• How is the Wacom pen connected to PC, Bluetooth or USB?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • What happens when you switch the monitors and use?
    Step 1: I would suggest you to update the Display drivers
    and check if it helps you.

Uninstall and Reinstall the graphics card drivers and check.

Refer: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-10/a97bbbd1-9973-4d66-9a5b-291300006293

If that doesn't help uninstall and reinstall latest graphic driver from manufacturer's website.

Step 2: I would suggests you to Uninstall and reinstall the software which you are using for editing
    and check if it helps you.

Note: Install all the pending updates logging in to Microsoft account and check if it helps you.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Pen discord after new monitor, what to do?

1. Pen discord after new monitor, what to do? - Similar Threads - Pen discord monitor

2. No monitor signal after update. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No monitor signal after update. What do I do?: Im using a Windows 11 and im on the Insiders Program. My specs are gtx 3070, i7, 16ram. I press Update and Shutdown on my pc and went to sleep. When I woke up my pc was on but theres no monitor activity just black screen no cursor. I have 3 monitors and are not detecting any...
  3. No monitor signal after update. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No monitor signal after update. What do I do?: Im using a Windows 11 and im on the Insiders Program. My specs are gtx 3070, i7, 16ram. I press Update and Shutdown on my pc and went to sleep. When I woke up my pc was on but theres no monitor activity just black screen no cursor. I have 3 monitors and are not detecting any...
  4. What is a Pen Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is a Pen Drive?: What is a Pen Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-a-pen-drive/0239c0a8-4ec6-4c0b-a6e4-32111aea2e1d
  5. What is a Pen Drive?

What is a Pen Drive?: What is a Pen Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-a-pen-drive/0239c0a8-4ec6-4c0b-a6e4-32111aea2e1d
  6. What is a Pen Drive?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. What pen do I use?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What pen do I use?: Hi I would like to know what pen is compatible with HP pavilion x360 14in dy×××. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-pen-do-i-use/a151471d-206e-4403-91fa-0b3cf72b67d9
  8. What pen do I use?

What pen do I use?: Hi I would like to know what pen is compatible with HP pavilion x360 14in dy×××. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-pen-do-i-use/a151471d-206e-4403-91fa-0b3cf72b67d9
  9. Discord Overlay Not Working: Easy Answers on What to Do

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Discord Overlay Not Working: Easy Answers on What to Do: Gamers may get frustrated when the computer screen flashes up with the message of doom, claiming, “Discord overlay not working.” Technology remains a wondrous thing, but when it doesn’t work, we all feel like throwing our controllers out of the window. However, the issue may...
  10. Pen discord after new monitor, what to do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pen discord after new monitor, what to do?: So I've got a Wacom tablet, which upon early connecting with last year struggled with Windows Ink by having no pen pressure and erratic monitor/penfield alligning, but worked fine after aggressively disabling that program a few times. Sometimes alignment would skewer shortly...