Windows 10: Pen discord after new monitor, what to do?

Discus and support Pen discord after new monitor, what to do? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I've got a Wacom tablet, which upon early connecting with last year struggled with Windows Ink by having no pen pressure and erratic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Isna, Nov 20, 2020 at 9:48 AM.

1. Isna Win User

Pen discord after new monitor, what to do?

So I've got a Wacom tablet, which upon early connecting with last year struggled with Windows Ink by having no pen pressure and erratic monitor/penfield alligning, but worked fine after aggressively disabling that program a few times. Sometimes alignment would skewer shortly before Windows updated.

Today I attached a new monitor after the old one broke and instantly both the pressure and field problem returned. Updating tablet driver didn't work, updating Windows doesn't work, Windows Ink doesn't appear active.

I don't know whether it's the new monitor itself, or that the computer rebooted after losing power for a split second. It stood out that along with this defect returning, notifications in the sidebar started working when it hasn't for as long as I had this computer.

I'd greatly appreciate if anyone could help reconcile W10 with my Wacom tablet.

Winver 1909.

:)

2. Tenforo Active Member

Support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 Preview

Source: Announcing support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 - Preview available now - Windows Developer Blog

3. Tenforo Active Member
    Support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 Preview

Source: Announcing support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 - Preview available now - Windows Developer Blog

4. Pen discord after new monitor, what to do?

Wacom Pen Input Issue-Dual Monitor

Hi Amistad,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with the Windows.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• How is the Wacom pen connected to PC, Bluetooth or USB?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • What happens when you switch the monitors and use?
    Step 1: I would suggest you to update the Display drivers
    and check if it helps you.

Uninstall and Reinstall the graphics card drivers and check.

Refer: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-10/a97bbbd1-9973-4d66-9a5b-291300006293

If that doesn't help uninstall and reinstall latest graphic driver from manufacturer's website.

Step 2: I would suggests you to Uninstall and reinstall the software which you are using for editing
    and check if it helps you.

Note: Install all the pending updates logging in to Microsoft account and check if it helps you.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 20, 2020 at 9:51 AM
Thema:

Pen discord after new monitor, what to do?

1. Pen discord after new monitor, what to do? - Similar Threads - Pen discord monitor

2. Pen discord after new monitor, what to do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pen discord after new monitor, what to do?: So I've got a Wacom tablet, which upon early connecting with last year struggled with Windows Ink by having no pen pressure and erratic monitor/penfield alligning, but worked fine after aggressively disabling that program a few times. Sometimes alignment would skewer shortly...
  3. Wacom pen won't pass secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wacom pen won't pass secondary monitor: Hi! I am working on with 3 monitors to increase my productivity. When I have Microsoft Whiteboard running, my Wacom pen would not go to the screen of the 2 other monitors. Its movement is only confined to my main display. However, when Whiteboard is closed, I can have my...
  4. discord

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    discord: I cant download discord app installation has failed then it says open setup log 6972> 2020-04-30 11:22:42> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install . 6972> 2020-04-30 11:22:42> Program: Starting install, writing to C:\Users\graham\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp 6972>...
  5. how do I adjust pen pressure sensitivity new pen model and surface pro 7

how do I adjust pen pressure sensitivity new pen model and surface pro 7: I just bought a new surface pro 7 and the new pen model that's supposed to be an improvement over the old model. I've looked over the pen settings in Devices, but there's nothing for adjusting pen pressure sensitivity. I tried calibrating as other forums have suggested but...
  6. Problem with new pen drive...

Problem with new pen drive...: Hi, I have new 128Gb pen drive and it gives message constantly: [ATTACH] I click scan and fix and after it does the job it says: [ATTACH] If I click the 'show details' link it opens event viewer, in General tab there's description, I upload it to google drive:...
  7. Can I Monitor What Macium Is Doing?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can I Monitor What Macium Is Doing?: I have Macrium Free. Every time I come to this computer it tells me macrium is doing something - won't let me shut down without that warning, you know? And if I go to Macrium and want to start a windows backup for instance, like I just tried, it, too, tells me that it is...
  8. discord

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    discord: I went on the discord app on my pc and it told me it had become corrupted. Then it gave me directions on how to fix it and I followed those direction. then it told me to reinstall the discord app so I did and now it says theres a problem with the java system. I don't know how...
  9. What kind of pen do I need to use on touch screen?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What kind of pen do I need to use on touch screen?: I use a touch screen laptop, it is not Microsoft Surface. I don’t know what kind of stylus to use with my device. I tried some of them but they don’t work. Thank you for the answer...
  10. New 4K monitor users - what Video do you use on them

New 4K monitor users - what Video do you use on them: Hi there The "Hot" item this year seems to be the nice large 4K TV / monitor systems. I'm curious to know where you can get full 4K resolution videos (say movies / TV series) these days -- even the "dubious places" don't have more than one or two items. Blu Ray only...