Windows 10: Pen not opening correct applications when clicked Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus

Discus and support Pen not opening correct applications when clicked Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bluetooth is on. The pen is connected and functions well for writing. The battery has been replaced. As you can see in the image, I have the settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Randico, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Randico Win User

Pen not opening correct applications when clicked Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus

Bluetooth is on. The pen is connected and functions well for writing. The battery has been replaced. As you can see in the image, I have the settings set to open different applications than defaulted. However, one click does nothing. Two clicks opens the Whiteboard as desired. And holding down the button opens sticky notes. Also, when Onenote 2016 is already open and active, pressing the button once types a capital N. I checked the manufacturer for an updated driver or guidelines, but found nothing. The pen is the original Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus. Thank you for reading and advising. Pen not opening correct applications when clicked Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus 3f9f9537-3ef2-46fb-a63d-576a0f089a08?upload=true.png

:)

Randico, Mar 4, 2020
  2. lexlyb Win User

Bamboo Ink Stylus Pen will Connect but not Write

I just got the Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus and it connected via Bluetooth to my computer but I can't right with it. When I press the top button, the windows ink workspace pops up and I can click it with my fingertip but just not with the pen. The pen model
    is CS321AK and I have an ASUS computer, model number Q524U with a Windows 10 Home editions that is up to date.

lexlyb, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Wacom Bamboo Ink Stylus not writing

The Bamboo Ink driver ONLY IS FOR TABLETS, not PCs or Laptops. WHY WOULD DELL SELL A PC PACKAGE WITH BAMBOO INK STYLUS THAT SAYS "OPTIMIZED FOR BAMBOO INK" WHEN THERE IS NO DRIVER FOR BAMBOO INK FOR DELL PCs/laptops??????????!!!!

How do we fix this, asap, I'm pissed. The only reason I bought this $1500 laptop was for the bamboo ink pen because it said "optimized for bamboo ink".

Can you resolve this with help or suggestions or links to fix?

LeleDiPenta, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Pen not opening correct applications when clicked Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus

Bamboo Ink Pen

Hi Billy,

Using a Bamboo Ink Pen doesn't require a specific tablet for it to work as long as you're using a touch-capable tablet or PC. For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having issues with Bamboo Ink Pen, answer
    the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried updating the driver of your Bamboo Ink Pen to isolate compatibility issues?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you.

Lizette Ags, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Pen not opening correct applications when clicked Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus

1. Pen not opening correct applications when clicked Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus - Similar Threads - Pen opening correct

2. Bamboo Ink pen will pair, but not write

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bamboo Ink pen will pair, but not write: I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 which is now a few years old, and I bought a Bamboo Ink pen along with it when I bought it. I haven't had any serious problems with getting the pen to work until now. The pen will successfully pair with Bluetooth, and when I press the top button it...
  3. Bamboo Ink pen will pair, but not write

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bamboo Ink pen will pair, but not write: I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 which is now a few years old, and I bought a Bamboo Ink pen along with it when I bought it. I haven't had any serious problems with getting the pen to work until now. The pen will successfully pair with Bluetooth, and when I press the top button it...
  4. Bamboo ink pen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bamboo ink pen: I went on device manager and control panel and looked through everything in my computer and completed all the updates my bamboo pen is still not working the ink doesn’t wanna work or the eraser but the clicker still works. Please help!...
  5. Bamboo ink pen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bamboo ink pen: I went on device manager and control panel and looked through everything in my computer and completed all the updates my bamboo pen is still not working the ink doesn’t wanna work or the eraser but the clicker still works. Please help!...
  6. Bamboo Ink Pen Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bamboo Ink Pen Not Working: A few years ago, I purchased a new computer, and with it, a new Bamboo Ink Pen that is compatible with windows 10 devices. At first, it worked perfectly. I didn't use it for a bit and that's when I started having problems. My pen wouldn't connect to my computer at all. I...
  7. Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth

Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth: My Bamboo Ink stylus isn't pairing with the Bluetooth on my XPS13 2-in-1. I've used it before and it worked perfectly, but haven't used it in a few months. I changed the batteries, thinking that might be the problem, but it still does not appear when trying to pair it with my...
  8. Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus

Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus: I used the Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus with Lenovo Yoga laptop for a year. But it stopped working. I tried to update the drivers, rebooted the system, ran troubleshooter, changed a battery with no effect. What else can I do?...
  9. Bamboo stylus pen, not compatible with HP Pavilion?

Bamboo stylus pen, not compatible with HP Pavilion?: I just purchased an HP Pavilion 360 and Bamboo stylus pen 4 days ago, and it as well as many of many of my laptops functions stop working. When switching between pen modes either the pointer does not work on the touch screen, or the click button functions don't work. I then...
  10. Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth

Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth: Hi Everyone!, I just bought a brnad new Bamboo ink Stylus for my surface Pro 2017. The stylus works fine, I can write and everything in my tablet, but the thing that I haven't been able to pull is to connect it with my bluetooth. I've tried: 1. BT drivers update 2. BT...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. asus q524u work with bamboo ink