Windows 10: Pen Pressure for Wacom Intuos 4 not working since latest Windows 10 update (KB4100347)

Discus and support Pen Pressure for Wacom Intuos 4 not working since latest Windows 10 update (KB4100347) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got a windows 10 update in Saturday 02-02-2019, and since then my pen pressure for my Wacom Intuos 4 Large has not worked in any applications. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SoulEEvans, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Pen Pressure for Wacom Intuos 4 not working since latest Windows 10 update (KB4100347)

I got a windows 10 update in Saturday 02-02-2019, and since then my pen pressure for my Wacom Intuos 4 Large has not worked in any applications. It works in Wacom's own tablet preferences, as in it registers the pressure, but it seems to me that Windows is, since the newest update, overriding this somehow. How do I get it to work again? Do I just have to uninstall the update and hope they fix it before the next one? I have customers waiting for me for almost a week now, I can't work without pen pressure.

:)

SoulEEvans, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Chino Win User

Wacom Announces Technologically and Ergonomically Improved Intuos Pen Tablet

Today, Wacom announced a new, significantly upgraded version of its Intuos pen tablet for creative beginners and enthusiasts. Bundled with software for drawing, painting and image editing, the new Intuos tablet offers an immediate start into digital art. Anyone interested in getting creative on a digital level will be able to enjoy a natural pen experience, improved accuracy and enhanced online navigation capability. Ambitious comic and Manga fans, hobby painters and photographers just need to download a software of choice to "get creative."

"Wacom has a legacy of providing state-of-the-art technology and full solutions to our customers," said Faik Karaoglu, Executive Vice President at Wacom's Creative Business Unit. "We know that only the combination of hardware and software allows for an immediate start. That is why we asked leading software partners to join us in the new pen tablet offer. We believe that our customers will love the new Intuos for its advanced technology and software options."

Pen Pressure for Wacom Intuos 4 not working since latest Windows 10 update (KB4100347) mYbpECOJ4FUokwVX_thm.jpg

Pen Pressure for Wacom Intuos 4 not working since latest Windows 10 update (KB4100347) oTHMsE8y6cPRAdNk_thm.jpg

Pen Pressure for Wacom Intuos 4 not working since latest Windows 10 update (KB4100347) 2pfX8pB33wVu8mm9_thm.jpg

Pen Pressure for Wacom Intuos 4 not working since latest Windows 10 update (KB4100347) 9ycv88zJR9PeMPlM_thm.jpg

Pen Pressure for Wacom Intuos 4 not working since latest Windows 10 update (KB4100347) v5FOyUWGO0pvCHPb_thm.jpg

Upon purchase of the new Wacom Intuos, users can download up to $160 worth of creative software, including Corel Painter Essentials 6 for design and illustration, CELSYS CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO for comic and Magna creation and Corel AfterShot 3 for photo editing. Numerous video tutorials by Wacom, Corel and Celsys will help users get started.

New Intuos features include built-in wireless Bluetooth integration on some models, and three color choices. Available in small and medium sizes, all models have the same active tablet area as previous versions but with a smaller footprint and lighter weight. A built-in pen tray, four express keys, an LED indicator and in the Bluetooth models a 60 percent improvement on battery life rounds out the upgrade.

The included pen boasts 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity, battery-free Wacom EMR technology, and an improved ergonomic design with increased weight and soft touch grip area, in-pen nib compartment and nib extractor.

Configuration, Pricing and Availability
    The new Intuos line comes in small and medium sizes and offers the following features:

Wacom Intuos Small
    With Bluetooth
    • Software options offer a choice of two out of three software downloads: Corel Painter Essentials 6, Corel AfterShot 3, or CELSYS CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO (in China: UDM PAINT PRO)
    • Color: charcoal black, pistachio green or berry pink (in selected regions)
    • Price: $99 USD
    Without Bluetooth
    • Software options offer a choice of one out of two software downloads: Corel Painter Essentials 6, or Corel AfterShot 3
    • Color: charcoal black
    • Price: $79 USD
    Wacom Intuos Medium
    With Bluetooth
    • Software: Purchasers may download all three software options: Corel Painter Essentials 6, Corel AfterShot 3, or CELSYS CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO (in China: UDM PAINT PRO)
    • Color: charcoal black, pistachio green or berry pink (in selected regions)
    • Price: $199 USD

Chino, Feb 7, 2019
  3. My wacom intuos CTL-490 won't work on my new HP pavilion

The Wacom intuos is connected and listed as a device and the light (which signals that it is connected) is on, however when I try to move the cursor with the tablet, nothing happens. I have already tried uninstalling the device, restarting the computer and
    changing the stylus's pen nib, but nothing has worked yet.

any suggestions?

JessicaWarby1, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Pen Pressure for Wacom Intuos 4 not working since latest Windows 10 update (KB4100347)

Wacom Pen is not working

I believe that you mean Wacom 3.5.0.1?

Anyway I had a similar experience where the Roll Back Driver button is greyed out. My installed driver was a Windows driver version 1.x.x.x.

I went to the Wacom driver page and downloaded the driver for Windows 10.

Wacom Global

I have Intuos Pen & Touch Small.

After installation and reboot (including a lot of Windows updated) the pen worked fine.

L Pedersen, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Pen Pressure for Wacom Intuos 4 not working since latest Windows 10 update (KB4100347)

1. Pen Pressure for Wacom Intuos 4 not working since latest Windows 10 update (KB4100347) - Similar Threads - Pen Pressure Wacom

2. Pen Pressure not working-NOT TABLET PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen Pressure not working-NOT TABLET PROBLEM: Hello, I've been struggling with this for weeks now and no one has been able to help. I use a GAOMON PD1560 screen tablet when drawing, and I noticed that my pen pressure stopped working. I tested the pressure on the driver itself it has a built in pressure tester, and it was...
  3. Pen Pressure not working-NOT TABLET PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pen Pressure not working-NOT TABLET PROBLEM: Hello, I've been struggling with this for weeks now and no one has been able to help. I use a GAOMON PD1560 screen tablet when drawing, and I noticed that my pen pressure stopped working. I tested the pressure on the driver itself it has a built in pressure tester, and it was...
  4. Windows Ink Cursor Issue with a Wacom Intuos Tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Ink Cursor Issue with a Wacom Intuos Tablet: Hello, I have a Wacom Intuos S graphics tablet and would like to use it with OneNote for Windows 10 (the UWP app). However, I've noticed that, when in draw mode, the cursor is just the regular mouse pointer and not the small dot. When I hover over the menus on the side or...
  5. wacom tablet pen pressure does not work on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wacom tablet pen pressure does not work on windows 10: wacom tablet pen pressure does not work on windows 10. Do you know what the problem is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wacom-tablet-pen-pressure-does-not-work-on-windows/1790c7a2-c1fa-4fe0-bc22-6900a2ca1df6
  6. Onenote crashes with wacom intuos

Onenote crashes with wacom intuos: Hi, I am having problems with Onenote and the pen input, my laptop is a Lenovo IdeaPad L340. All the drivers and the softwares are updated. The program shuts down after not more than 10 sec after I start writing. I have the same problem with the pen input (the tool that...
  7. Wacom pen pressure is not working in window 10

Wacom pen pressure is not working in window 10: intous art pen pressure is not working properly in window 10. it really sucks! I have tried to turn off and on window ink and also tried pasting window config in photoshop setting. neither opacity nor pen pressure working properly. it showing same brush stroke. Anyone know...
  8. Wacom Graphire 4 pen tablet not recognized by system

Wacom Graphire 4 pen tablet not recognized by system: Help needed! Hello! I have a Wacom Graphire 4 that worded very well up to Windows Vista, at least. Then I didn't use it for a long time and switched computer. I now have Windows 10. I have tried to install the driver provided by Wacom. The system only recognizes the...
  9. Windows 10 Crashes While Using Wacom Intuos Tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Crashes While Using Wacom Intuos Tablet: Recently I've had several occasions when my PC started stuttering before grinding to a complete halt while I was using my Wacom Intuos tablet on Photoshop. The strange thing is, when I hit restart, my PC recovered very quickly, as if it was merely a soft system restart - but...
  10. Wacom pen malfunctioned

Wacom pen malfunctioned: I just upgraded my Asus VivoTab Note 8 to 32-bit Windows 10 Home from Windows 8.1. Everything seems to work fine except the Wacom pen that is not working at all. The driver in device manager states working correctly. Can someone advise any possible or temporary fix. Thanks!...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wacom intuos4 driver windows10 1803