Windows 10: Pen problems

Discus and support Pen problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I use my mouse pen, after a while of it being used properly it will change the pointer into a white dot that I concluded is touch screen mode,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by joshhhhh_, Jan 12, 2019.

1. joshhhhh_ Win User

Pen problems

When I use my mouse pen, after a while of it being used properly it will change the pointer into a white dot that I concluded is touch screen mode, it's really really bad and I hate it so much. May anyone help me disable this?

I concluded its a touch screen mode because I can scroll by dragging the pen up while clicking it.

It's really really annoying

:)

joshhhhh_, Jan 12, 2019

2. Stylus pen

Hi,

It can be a compatibility issue between the pen and your tablet. We suggest that you visit the manufacturer of the Bamboo Ink pen for the list of devices that are compatible with the pen.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 Preview

Source: Announcing support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 - Preview available now - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Pen problems

stylus pen

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern. Please provide the following information so we can assist you better:

• Were you able to use your stylus pen before without any issues?
    • When did you start having this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when using your stylus pen for drawing?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Pen problems

1. Pen problems - Similar Threads - Pen problems

2. Problem with HP Pen in certain apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with HP Pen in certain apps: I have been using HP Envy for past 2 years and more, recently I have been facing the problem where my HP pen is not working on certain apps like Google chrome, Kindle, etc. where even the apps may support writing on the touch pad, but it is not responding properly. Please...
  3. Problem with HP Pen in certain apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with HP Pen in certain apps: I have been using HP Envy for past 2 years and more, recently I have been facing the problem where my HP pen is not working on certain apps like Google chrome, Kindle, etc. where even the apps may support writing on the touch pad, but it is not responding properly. Please...
  4. Problem with the touchscreen and the pen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with the touchscreen and the pen.: So recently my friend purchased a Laptop that has touchscreen and a pen but while using it for about a hour the touchscreen and the pen stopped working. My friend tried every single solution that he found on the internet and now he tried to uninstall the HID - compliant...
  5. Problem with the touchscreen and the pen.

Problem with the touchscreen and the pen.: So recently my friend purchased a Laptop that has touchscreen and a pen but while using it for about a hour the touchscreen and the pen stopped working. My friend tried every single solution that he found on the internet and now he tried to uninstall the HID - compliant...
  6. Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem?: Refering to Surface Pro 6ProcessorIntelR CoreTM i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Pen and touch support with 10 touch pointsSurface Pen flat edge single side butoon and top...
  7. Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem?

Surface Pro 6 pen and multi touch driver problem?: Refering to Surface Pro 6ProcessorIntelR CoreTM i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Pen and touch support with 10 touch pointsSurface Pen flat edge single side butoon and top...
  8. Pen display not working after a Windows uptade - NOT TABLET PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen display not working after a Windows uptade - NOT TABLET PROBLEM: Hello, I started having problems after updating windows this afternoon, before everything was working normally, so I updated windows and now I can't even open the Gaomon software anymore, the pen has lost all its screen mapping and the pressure is gone. Apparently the only...
  9. Pen display not working after a Windows uptade - NOT TABLET PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pen display not working after a Windows uptade - NOT TABLET PROBLEM: Hello, I started having problems after updating windows this afternoon, before everything was working normally, so I updated windows and now I can't even open the Gaomon software anymore, the pen has lost all its screen mapping and the pressure is gone. Apparently the only...
  10. Pen display not working after a Windows uptade - NOT TABLET PROBLEM

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Mouse pen pointer changes to white dot

2. windows 1903 windows ink dot cursor

3. windows 10 pen problem

4. windows pen problems,
  5. mouse pen pointer getting changed to white dot - microsoft support article