Windows 10: Pen problems

Discus and support Pen problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I use my mouse pen, after a while of it being used properly it will change the pointer into a white dot that I concluded is touch screen mode,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by joshhhhh_, Jan 12, 2019.

1. joshhhhh_ Win User

Pen problems

When I use my mouse pen, after a while of it being used properly it will change the pointer into a white dot that I concluded is touch screen mode, it's really really bad and I hate it so much. May anyone help me disable this?

I concluded its a touch screen mode because I can scroll by dragging the pen up while clicking it.

It's really really annoying

:)

joshhhhh_, Jan 12, 2019

2. Stylus pen

Hi,

It can be a compatibility issue between the pen and your tablet. We suggest that you visit the manufacturer of the Bamboo Ink pen for the list of devices that are compatible with the pen.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 Preview

Source: Announcing support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 - Preview available now - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Pen problems

stylus pen

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern. Please provide the following information so we can assist you better:

• Were you able to use your stylus pen before without any issues?
    • When did you start having this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when using your stylus pen for drawing?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Pen problems

1. Pen problems - Similar Threads - Pen problems

2. Photoshop Wacom Pen lag with windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photoshop Wacom Pen lag with windows 10: Will someone please tell me if this is going to be fixed? I've done all the hacks. Been dealing with this for months. If not I'm giving up and buying a mac. So frustrating....
  3. Microsoft pen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft pen: why my microsoft pen only works in tablet mode? When I change it back to laptop, the pen lost connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pen/1e1c6db8-66ec-44dc-a8a5-148e00948a07
  4. Windows 10 Pen drive is write protected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Pen drive is write protected: Hi, I bought Windows 10 from retail market and now when I trying to format it, it's reflecting that this is write protected and I am unable to format it by various tools like CMD and Registry option. Kindly assist me in how to remove write protection from Windows 10 pen...
  5. Not all pen settings displayed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not all pen settings displayed: Hey, I have a battery-free pen and a plug and play graphics tablet and I'm unfortunately using windows 10. Because the pen isn't bluetooth connected to my computer, I don't have the option to change specific pen pressure settings. Under "Pen & Windows Ink," only the "Pen"...
  6. Surface Pro 6 pen. Does it matter which one I get?

Surface Pro 6 pen. Does it matter which one I get?: Really in need for a pen to do some photoshop work with my new Surface Pro 6. I was wondering if I should use a the pen (the one that came with the SP4), instead of paying $130 CAD for a simple plastic pen. But the thing is will the older pen support tilt and will it have the...
  7. Ugee Tablet Pen not Working

Ugee Tablet Pen not Working: Hello, My ugee tablet pen is not responding when I use it in any of my drawing programs. My computer seems to be detecting the tablet itself, but doesn't respond to my pen at all....
  8. how do I disable Pen and Windows Ink

how do I disable Pen and Windows Ink: I work on a desktop computer with 2 monitors .. .neither are touch screens, but I do use a WACOM graphics tablet. Of late Window Pen and Window Ink program keeps taking precedent over my Wacom drivers and I have to constantly reset my Wacom tablet settings to NOT USE Windows...
  9. Drawboard: Pen Cursor Problem

Drawboard: Pen Cursor Problem: I need a large pen cursor while using Drawboard. The default one is too small. 3rd party apps like Pen Attention, Pen Focus, etc., are not able to show pen cursor on Drawboard for some reason! So, my question is -- (1) Is there a way to customize pen cursor in Drawboard...
  10. XP-PEN Tablet driver problems . Some error , unsure.

XP-PEN Tablet driver problems . Some error , unsure.: So this post is long, sorry for anyone taking the time to read it . i have this graphics tablet called STAR 5 . From a Chines company called XP-Pen. Great looking device, but it needs these drivers from their site to work Related Download- xp-pen ( CD Driver Downloads ) ....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Mouse pen pointer changes to white dot

2. mouse pen pointer getting changed to white dot - microsoft support article