Windows 10: Pen problems

Discus and support Pen problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I use my mouse pen, after a while of it being used properly it will change the pointer into a white dot that I concluded is touch screen mode,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by joshhhhh_, Jan 12, 2019.

1. joshhhhh_ Win User

Pen problems

When I use my mouse pen, after a while of it being used properly it will change the pointer into a white dot that I concluded is touch screen mode, it's really really bad and I hate it so much. May anyone help me disable this?

I concluded its a touch screen mode because I can scroll by dragging the pen up while clicking it.

It's really really annoying

:)

joshhhhh_, Jan 12, 2019

2. Stylus pen

Hi,

It can be a compatibility issue between the pen and your tablet. We suggest that you visit the manufacturer of the Bamboo Ink pen for the list of devices that are compatible with the pen.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 Preview

Source: Announcing support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 - Preview available now - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Pen problems

stylus pen

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern. Please provide the following information so we can assist you better:

• Were you able to use your stylus pen before without any issues?
    • When did you start having this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when using your stylus pen for drawing?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Pen problems

1. Pen problems - Similar Threads - Pen problems

2. edge always o[pen

in Windows 10 Customization
    edge always o[pen: Why browser Edge is always open even not in use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-always-open/e5c2e717-eea0-471e-aca1-e7c3978c2864
  3. Lenovo Think Pad Pen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Think Pad Pen: My pen on my Lenovo Think Pad no longer works. Also when I track my device it pings it from a place I visited over a year ago. I have my location settings set for on so I'm not sure why it is not tracking my current location....
  4. MS Pen Loses Connection

MS Pen Loses Connection: Hello, I have a Surface Book 2 and just bought a MS Surface Pen. I have successfully connected it via Bluetooth to the PV, and have been able to launch apps via one click or double click just fine. However, when I switch to tablet mode, or undock my screen and re-dock it...
  5. Need Help with Surface Pen

in Windows 10 Support
    Need Help with Surface Pen: Hello, I have a Surface Book 2 and just bought a MS Surface Pen. I have successfully connected it via Bluetooth to the PC, and have been able to launch apps via one click or double click just fine. However, when I switch to tablet mode, or undock my screen and re-dock it...
  6. pen drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pen drives: My old PC was BIOS. My new one is UEFI but set to legacy by my builder as I am not techy. I have pen drives I used to use with my old BIOS PC. Can I use these sticks as they are simply formatted for storage? How does this affect how I create and use a pen drive? Do I need to...
  7. Problem with mouse pen

Problem with mouse pen: My mouse pen sometimes changes the pointer into a white dot that is really irritating. I think a touch screen mode is a culprit because I am able to scroll when I am dragging the pen up while clicking on it...
  8. Problem with mouse pen

Problem with mouse pen: My mouse pen sometimes changes the pointer into a white dot that is really irritating. I think a touch screen mode is a culprit because I am able to scroll when I am dragging the pen up while clicking on it....
  9. Drawboard: Pen Cursor Problem

Drawboard: Pen Cursor Problem: I need a large pen cursor while using Drawboard. The default one is too small. 3rd party apps like Pen Attention, Pen Focus, etc., are not able to show pen cursor on Drawboard for some reason! So, my question is -- (1) Is there a way to customize pen cursor in Drawboard...
  10. XP-PEN Tablet driver problems . Some error , unsure.

XP-PEN Tablet driver problems . Some error , unsure.: So this post is long, sorry for anyone taking the time to read it . i have this graphics tablet called STAR 5 . From a Chines company called XP-Pen. Great looking device, but it needs these drivers from their site to work Related Download- xp-pen ( CD Driver Downloads ) ....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Mouse pen pointer changes to white dot

2. windows pen problems

3. mouse pen pointer getting changed to white dot - microsoft support article