Windows 10: pen quit working

Discus and support pen quit working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My UGEE 2150 has been working fine; pen working fine. Charged, etc. I did NOTHING...and next day tried to use pen with my display...no response. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OscarWinter, May 11, 2019.

1. pen quit working

My UGEE 2150 has been working fine; pen working fine. Charged, etc.

I did NOTHING...and next day tried to use pen with my display...no response. The display works with mouse just fine...but no longer the pen! HELP!

:)

OscarWinter, May 11, 2019

2. PEN TOOLS NOT WORKING

Hi Deepender,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What is the make and model of the Pen tool and the computer?
    2. What happens when you try to write?
    3. Are you aware of any recent changes made on the device prior to this issue?
    4. Which version of Windows is installed on your device?

Refer the article Which Windows operating system am I running to provide
    the details.

If you’re using the Microsoft Surface Pen, you may refer the article
    Troubleshoot Microsoft Surface Pen
    for the troubleshooting steps. The same troubleshooting steps can also be implemented for the other pens as well.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 11, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Pen flicks won't work at all for me after the fall update.

Hi Brown,

One possible reason why pen flicks won't work after the update is due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps below on how to properly set flick settings:

• Press Windows key + x, and select Control Panel.
    • Open Pen and Touch applet.
    • Touch the Flicks tab.
    • Ensure that the Use flicks to perform common actions quickly and easily is checked.
    • Set the Sensitivity slider to the left (Relaxed).
    • Touch Apply and OK.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 11, 2019
  4. dencal Win User

pen quit working

touch pen not working

Open Settings, click on Devices then Bluetooth, turn on Bluetooth.
    Press and hold top button on pen until light flashes on side of pen.
    Surface Pen should then appear listed, tap on it to Connect.

dencal, May 11, 2019
Thema:

pen quit working

1. pen quit working - Similar Threads - pen quit working

2. Mouse quits working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse quits working: All of a sudden my mouse quits working. When I hut down some times it works when I restart and sometimes not. I a, trying a different USB. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-quits-working/f4156f43-eeee-4531-af53-0b77f46338de
  3. Mouse quits working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse quits working: All of a sudden my mouse quits working. When I hut down some times it works when I restart and sometimes not. I a, trying a different USB. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-quits-working/f4156f43-eeee-4531-af53-0b77f46338de
  4. bluetooth quit working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth quit working: i have a Lanova laptop that is less than a year old that had bluetooth when I bought it. A couple days ago it just quit working for no apparent reason. It still shows up in my settings but when I try to use it nothing works. The troubleshooter tells me my computer is not...
  5. Monitor quit working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor quit working: I had an extra monitor plugged in for months, then it just went black and read "Input Not Supported". I checked the display settings and accidentally clicked the "just show on monitor 2", now both screens are black when plugged into each other. Help please! The computer and...
  6. sound quit working

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound quit working: windows 10 new user, sound quit working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-quit-working/aa387d8c-879e-40ff-8be1-2adcf203c7d7
  7. Bluetooth quit working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth quit working: i have a bluetooth usb device which was working before the last patch, now i have uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it says it has connected to my bluetooth headset but it is not connecting. any help would be appricated Thank you!...
  8. screensaver quits working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screensaver quits working: I have a new HP laptop with Windows 10. My screensaver quits working after a while, I get a black screen with message error caused your screensaver to stop working. Unable to fix. I have tried different things I know to do but nothing works. Help!...
  9. OneDrive Quits Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneDrive Quits Working: On multiple Win10, 1803, the Onedrive executable , onedrive.exe, disappears from its directory on reboot. The only way to get it back is to uninstall Onedrive from the Control Panel/Programs and Features and then reinstall the downloaded Onedrive file. If I just try to...
  10. Network not quite working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network not quite working: I have a small network with 5 pcs on it - until last week everything was working fine but after a disaster I had to reinstall the OS (w10 pro 64bit) on one of the machines and since then have had a few issues. From any of the other machines I can see and access shared...