Windows 10: Pen rotation Issue

Discus and support Pen rotation Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The orientation for the pen on my computer does not rotate with the automatic rotate. My computer is a lenovo thinkpad yoga x1 windows 10. The pen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Savvvvv, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Savvvvv Win User

Pen rotation Issue

The orientation for the pen on my computer does not rotate with the automatic rotate. My computer is a lenovo thinkpad yoga x1 windows 10. The pen input is stuck in the default orientation no matter what direction the screen is. This happens whether the computer is in tablet mode or not. The touchscreen input will rotate, and the pen does still function with full sensitivity. When I attempt to calibrate it registers correctly on the calibration screens, but resets back after leaving those screens. I have attempted to disable and re-enable the pen driver with no effect.

:)

Savvvvv, Sep 20, 2022
  2. jds63 Win User

Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      Pen rotation Issue [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Sep 20, 2022
  3. Stylus pen

Hi,

It can be a compatibility issue between the pen and your tablet. We suggest that you visit the manufacturer of the Bamboo Ink pen for the list of devices that are compatible with the pen.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Sep 20, 2022
  4. Pen rotation Issue

Auto rotation

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you checked on the action center if there is a Rotation lock option?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check the Screen Resolution display to check if there is a setting to allow the screen to auto-rotate. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Search for Display and then click Change display settings.
    • Mark the checkbox beside Allow the screen to auto-rotate option if possible.
    • Click Apply and then OK.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Sep 20, 2022
Thema:

Pen rotation Issue

1. Pen rotation Issue - Similar Threads - Pen rotation Issue

2. Dell Active Pen malfunctions on screen rotation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Active Pen malfunctions on screen rotation: Hi,I am using a Dell active pen on a Dell Latitude 7210 Windows tablet. I have set the pen button to act as Mouse left click. When I start the tablet, the pen works fine in the original landscape screen orientation. However, when I rotate the screen to portrait and click the...
  3. Dell Active Pen malfunctions on screen rotation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Active Pen malfunctions on screen rotation: Hi,I am using a Dell active pen on a Dell Latitude 7210 Windows tablet. I have set the pen button to act as Mouse left click. When I start the tablet, the pen works fine in the original landscape screen orientation. However, when I rotate the screen to portrait and click the...
  4. Pen rotation Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen rotation Issue: The orientation for the pen on my computer does not rotate with the automatic rotate. My computer is a lenovo thinkpad yoga x1 windows 10. The pen input is stuck in the default orientation no matter what direction the screen is. This happens whether the computer is in tablet...
  5. Pen rotation Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pen rotation Issue: The orientation for the pen on my computer does not rotate with the automatic rotate. My computer is a lenovo thinkpad yoga x1 windows 10. The pen input is stuck in the default orientation no matter what direction the screen is. This happens whether the computer is in tablet...
  6. Screen rotation issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen rotation issue: Iam having dell latitude e 7440 laptop with win 10 .its screen is rotating continusly. Even after doing cltr+alt+ upward arrow also it comes to normal screen for some time again it starts rotatingkindly help me...
  7. Crop & Rotate Issue - Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crop & Rotate Issue - Photos: I'm trying to create a slide-show of my holiday photos and wish to crop one or two photos. But my Crop & Rotate function in Photos (Windows 10) seems to be playing up. I want to crop the photo from the bottom up and NOWHERE else. However, when I drag the 'white arrows'...
  8. Issues with pen sensitivity.

Issues with pen sensitivity.: Simply put, pen has been acting awfully erratically. On some occasions my pen will act normally but sometime it will simply be stuck at 100% sensitivity and that really puts a damper on my drawing. At first i simply thought it was Clip Studio Paint but after adjusting the...
  9. issue with auto rotation

in Windows 10 Customization
    issue with auto rotation: i have dell inspiron 3169 with touch support and windows 10 version 1809 when i update my pc from previous versions to oct2018 update, auto rotation icon and feature is disappeared. plus auto rotation feature is not working at all....
  10. Pen Drive Issue

Pen Drive Issue: I don't understand that when I'm going to take a RAR file in my pen drive then I noticed "The file [my file name] is too large for the destination file system" but, I'm sure that I have enough space in my pen drive. Could you please say something about this issue? *Sad 6155