Windows 10: pen set up on Ugee

Discus and support pen set up on Ugee in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when win 10 upgrades I lose the pen that I use for the 1910B tablet It usually takes 2 to 3 days to get it working again but this time it has been 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CARLJACOSTA1939, May 18, 2020.

1. pen set up on Ugee

when win 10 upgrades I lose the pen that I use for the 1910B tablet It usually takes 2 to 3 days to get it working again

but this time it has been 4 days and nothing is working I have tried everything that I can think of and used before but this time I need

help.

:)

CARLJACOSTA1939, May 18, 2020
  2. TimAlbany Win User

Ugee Tablet Pen not Working

Hello,

My ugee tablet pen is not responding when I use it in any of my drawing programs. My computer seems to be detecting the tablet itself, but doesn't respond to my pen at all.

TimAlbany, May 18, 2020
  3. Ugee M708 Battery Free Pen not working

Hi MidevalRoblox

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Go here: Download- UGEE and download the one one the top that says "2019-07-15"

Second try these troubleshooting steps for your pen:

Use Q & A (FAQ)- UGEE

If you have Tablet Mode enabled in Windows 10, try disabling it. Press Windows key + A then toggle of Tablet mode.

Further steps you can try if the above does not work:

- Disabling Windows Ink (workspace)

- Disabling Flicks

- Turning off all Windows “Pen and touch” settings

- Uninstalling and reinstalling the Ugee drivers

- Uninstalling and reinstalling all Windows drivers

- Enabling/disabling the UGEE “Support Digital Ink” option (Doesn’t make any difference for non Windows Ink programs)

- Emailing UGEE support and they might be able to assist, even without the serial number.

Andre for Directly, May 18, 2020
  4. pen set up on Ugee

pen quit working

My digital art board is a UGEE 2150 and the pens came with it. NOT a WACOM. Thanks. If some of these same steps might work for UGEE, that would be worth trying I think.

OscarWinter, May 18, 2020
Thema:

pen set up on Ugee

1. pen set up on Ugee - Similar Threads - pen set Ugee

2. Where are the Pen settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are the Pen settings?: Hi, I just purchased an HP Tilt Pen to use with my HP ENVY 17-ce1xxx laptop. While the pen has paired with the laptop successfully the buttons work and the driver is installed, I can't seem to use the pen to draw or even tap on the touchscreen, and in part, I think that's...
  3. Where are the Pen settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are the Pen settings?: Hi, I just purchased an HP Tilt Pen to use with my HP ENVY 17-ce1xxx laptop. While the pen has paired with the laptop successfully the buttons work and the driver is installed, I can't seem to use the pen to draw or even tap on the touchscreen, and in part, I think that's...
  4. How to Change Pen Pressure Settings with new Surface app set up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Change Pen Pressure Settings with new Surface app set up?: The surface app is not how it was a bit ago so I don't know how to navigate, but I need to change my pen's sensitivity and it directs me to the surface app-- but I do not see any menus anywhere about pen sensitivity. It used to have a slider where you could adjust it....
  5. How to Change Pen Pressure Settings with new Surface app set up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Change Pen Pressure Settings with new Surface app set up?: The surface app is not how it was a bit ago so I don't know how to navigate, but I need to change my pen's sensitivity and it directs me to the surface app-- but I do not see any menus anywhere about pen sensitivity. It used to have a slider where you could adjust it....
  6. Ugee Tablet drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ugee Tablet drivers: So i recently got a Ugee graphics tablet model M708, and when I installed the drivers, I followed the instructions on the manual, but when I tried to open it, it wouldn't open, and in the hidden icons menu whenever I hover the mouse over the icon of the driver, it would...
  7. UGEE 2150 settings not available on Windows 10?

UGEE 2150 settings not available on Windows 10?: Hello, Recently I've been trying to turn on pressure sensitivity on my UG-2150 tablet, but noticed that the calibration options is missing from the hidden icons task bar completely. Or, if I try to open Pentablet, it says that there's no tablet detected. I'm not sure what...
  8. Ugee Tablet Pen not Working

Ugee Tablet Pen not Working: Hello, My ugee tablet pen is not responding when I use it in any of my drawing programs. My computer seems to be detecting the tablet itself, but doesn't respond to my pen at all....
  9. Pen/Tablet Issues(ugee)

Pen/Tablet Issues(ugee): So recently I bought a fancy drawing tablet. Yay me, except there's this little annoying thing with the pen where it wants to select something when I click on it. The issue with the white ring appearing and all. Thing is I turned that off and my computer still acts like it...
  10. Setting a pen on win10

Setting a pen on win10: Hello forum, I am trying to set a pen stylus with my windows10. Under control panel>hardware and sound>pen and touch>I dont have the option to "change tablet pen setting". Does it mean that my computer is unable to use pen (hardware issue) or does it mean that I need...