Windows 10: Pen Tablet Enumerator Was Uninstalled

Discus and support Pen Tablet Enumerator Was Uninstalled in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been having numerous problems with the tablet, and here is what I have tried to do. I uninstalled "Tablet Driver V5.02" which won't uninstall.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pumped Systems, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Pen Tablet Enumerator Was Uninstalled

I have been having numerous problems with the tablet, and here is what I have tried to do.

I uninstalled "Tablet Driver V5.02" which won't uninstall.

And had planned to uninstall and reinstall Pen Tablet Bus Enumerator, but am unable to reinstall. I restarted, checked for hardware changes and checked windows update for appropriate files and even online but I am still unable to find the appropriate driver to install. I feel I will be halfway to solving the tablet problem if I can at least delete that odd app "Tablet Driver V5.02" and reinstall Pen Tablet Bus Enumerator, the driver I am missing.

I have already did my best with the software on the tablet's side the problem persists in its absence so I feel this is a driver problem in Windows.

:)

Pumped Systems, Oct 31, 2018

2. Pen tablet bus enumerator error.

At this point I have tried absolutely everything. I just got a new tablet the ugee 1910b. How to attempted to install uninstall and reinstall the drivers, restart my computer numerous times, and just about everything in the book and online and on YouTube.
    I think I came to the final thing that's actually stopping me from being able to use my drawing tablet. The pen tablet bus enumerator driver in device manager. That's the only thing with an error on it and I wouldn't know how to go about getting the error
    off. What do I do?

lennonhaese, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Pen tablet bus enumerator error.

Minimal changes, i update the drivers as often as i can for all pc parts. I dont want to preform a system restore because im worried ill lose progress on my work that im using the drawing tablet for. I cant find the drivers to the pen tablet bus enumerator
    so theres that problem.

4. Pen Tablet Enumerator Was Uninstalled

Pen tablet bus enumerator error.

Ugee doesnt have a tech help number and their email has been down for i dont know how long. Could i at least get a reliable link to the pen tablet bus enumerator driver download so i dont have that error and see if that fixes anything?

Thema:

Pen Tablet Enumerator Was Uninstalled

1. Pen Tablet Enumerator Was Uninstalled - Similar Threads - Pen Tablet Enumerator

2. Cannot uninstall update - causing pen and display tablet to lag and jump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot uninstall update - causing pen and display tablet to lag and jump: I allowed the update kb5034123 to install earlier today and afterward my display tablet and pen were laggy and jumpy. I noticed that windows automatically started influencing my keyboard lighting after this update so I know it's been messing with devices in general. I used my...
  3. Cannot uninstall update - causing pen and display tablet to lag and jump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot uninstall update - causing pen and display tablet to lag and jump: I allowed the update kb5034123 to install earlier today and afterward my display tablet and pen were laggy and jumpy. I noticed that windows automatically started influencing my keyboard lighting after this update so I know it's been messing with devices in general. I used my...
  4. Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:: I use windows magnifier to invert colors but when I use a pen together with a tablet Wacom intuos to handwrite, instead of my mouse, then appears really really big crosses on the corners that take up too much space. They disappear when the magnifier is deactivated. If I use...
  5. Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:

Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:: I use windows magnifier to invert colors but when I use a pen together with a tablet Wacom intuos to handwrite, instead of my mouse, then appears really really big crosses on the corners that take up too much space. They disappear when the magnifier is deactivated. If I use...
  6. My pen tablet not connecting

My pen tablet not connecting: I've been having this problem for quite some time now. My graphics pen wont connect to my laptop after upgrading it to windows 10. It used to work on this laptop but for some reason, it wont work at all nor even connect at least. I tried to connect the tablet to other devices...
  7. My pen tablet not connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My pen tablet not connecting: I've been having this problem for quite some time now. My graphics pen wont connect to my laptop after upgrading it to windows 10. It used to work on this laptop but for some reason, it wont work at all nor even connect at least. I tried to connect the tablet to other devices...
  8. Stylus pen for Windows Tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stylus pen for Windows Tablet: Hi all, I just got a Dell laptop capable of flipping over to use as a tablet. I am interested to use it to draw and write notes. Any apps or cheap stylus to buy? I know some stylus have a “eraser” on the Top for easy erasing, what is a good stylus? And does it erasing work...
  9. Graphic's tablet pen not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic's tablet pen not working.: Hello i'm looking to see if someone could help me. I use a UGEE EX05 Drawing tablet for my work and up until yesterday it worked just fine. Then windows updated and now i can't get the pen to work properly. When i used the tablet after the update the Stabilization and pen...
  10. Pen/Tablet Issues(ugee)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pen/Tablet Issues(ugee): So recently I bought a fancy drawing tablet. Yay me, except there's this little annoying thing with the pen where it wants to select something when I click on it. The issue with the white ring appearing and all. Thing is I turned that off and my computer still acts like it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pen tablet bus enumerator