Windows 10: Pen/Tablet Issues(ugee)

Discus and support Pen/Tablet Issues(ugee) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So recently I bought a fancy drawing tablet. Yay me, except there's this little annoying thing with the pen where it wants to select something when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by McSideburns, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Pen/Tablet Issues(ugee)

So recently I bought a fancy drawing tablet. Yay me, except there's this little annoying thing with the pen where it wants to select something when I click on it. The issue with the white ring appearing and all.

Thing is I turned that off and my computer still acts like it wants to select something, even without the white circle showing up. I still need to move my pen a short ways away from the initial point.

The tablet I'm using is an Ugee hk1560 with the proper Ugee driver. If anyone has some pointers or (gasp) even a solution that would be awesome.

I'm sick of my curves winding up like this:

Pen/Tablet Issues(ugee) ec559de4-a635-4a96-bb07-836d1461499e?upload=true.jpg

:)

McSideburns, Oct 11, 2018

2. Ugee M708 Tablet Pen recognized as mouse problem

I have recently purchased an Ugee M708 graphic tablet and have of course installed the drivers as instructed on their site but now my laptop wont recognize my pen as a pen, it recognizes it as a mouse and i cannot find a way to change this, it makes screwy
    lines and i cannot find the tablet interface so i can for example make the settings more personal. Come to think of it the tablet worked fine before i installed the drivers i dont know why this is how it is but can someone please assist me? Thanks in advance!

lars van vulpen, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Noonkin Win User
    Ugee 1910B Graphics tablet off sync

I've been using an Ugee pen tablet for a little over a year now and had no problems, until one of the Windows 10 updates. After making sure there was nothing wrong with the calibration, testing and resetting and resyncing, I'm slowly beginning to believe
    that it was due to the recent windows update, (the windows fall developer update I believe). I have no issue using a mouse when using it as a secondary screen and I do use it as a secondary screen when not used as a tablet.

I'm confident its not my graphics card either having played around with the drivers and it's been no different.

When I say it is off sync, I mean as in the point of the pen on the surface of the tablet is approximately 2 - 3 inches off from where the cursor says the pen should.

I would be grateful of any suggestions or fixes you could suggest.

Noonkin, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Pen/Tablet Issues(ugee)

Ugee m1000L Graphics Tablet won't cover full screen

I had exactly same problem and tried most of what was suggested. Too much of a steep learning curve am sure if more techie would be OK. My answer was to go to the Ugee website and click the latest download. Brand spanking new today! That worked for me
    just have to remember to uninstall Ugee 1000L first. As if a new installation after clicking on the setup.exe it asks you to plug in your tablet. Once done will install and you can now use the little Ugee tablet icon in taskbar to redefine the shortcuts and
    use of pen on your pc. Fingers crossed for you all best Patty

TriciaYoung, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Pen/Tablet Issues(ugee)

1. Pen/Tablet Issues(ugee) - Similar Threads - Pen Tablet Issues

2. My Ugee UG-2150 is not being reckonised as a tablet.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Ugee UG-2150 is not being reckonised as a tablet.: My 2 year old UG-2150 isn't working anymore. ITs a Pressure pen screen tablet. I've barely used it 5 times. Lack of time. I've tried every port on my PC and tablet. Changed all my cables, checked drivers of my graphics card. Nothing worked and when I uninstalled the tablet...
  3. Pen tablet issues on windows 10

Pen tablet issues on windows 10: I just got my brand new laptop Omen 15-ce0xx which work under windows 10, on which i am not used to work. I work with a Ugee pen tablet, a M708, with the Pen tool sai software. My main issue is that every now and then, mostly when i restart my laptop, the pressure stop...
  4. pen set up on Ugee

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pen set up on Ugee: when win 10 upgrades I lose the pen that I use for the 1910B tablet It usually takes 2 to 3 days to get it working again but this time it has been 4 days and nothing is working I have tried everything that I can think of and used before but this time I need help....
  5. Ugee Tablet drivers

Ugee Tablet drivers: So i recently got a Ugee graphics tablet model M708, and when I installed the drivers, I followed the instructions on the manual, but when I tried to open it, it wouldn't open, and in the hidden icons menu whenever I hover the mouse over the icon of the driver, it would...
  6. UGEE M708 tablet not detected or working

UGEE M708 tablet not detected or working: I haven't used my tablet in a while. I recently attempted to use it again with a phone charger as a USB cord. I reinstalled the drivers, first, the M708 V2 one which did not work (it also didn't detect the tablet), then the test driver would not carry through with the...
  7. Ugee 1910b tablet driver

Ugee 1910b tablet driver: So I have this tablet that I have had for a couple of years, and I recently switched from using it with my laptop to a desktop. I tried to install the driver, but it says that it detects another tablet driver. I have seen many things that say to delete the WinTab32.dll file...
  8. Ugee Tablet Pen not Working

Ugee Tablet Pen not Working: Hello, My ugee tablet pen is not responding when I use it in any of my drawing programs. My computer seems to be detecting the tablet itself, but doesn't respond to my pen at all....
  9. Ugee 1910b Tablet Not Responding to Any Touch

Ugee 1910b Tablet Not Responding to Any Touch: Back in January of 2018, I bought the 1910b Ugee tablet. It was working correctly for me and I set it to the side due to school starting back up in August. Haven't touched it till now. The tablet no longer reads any touch. The pen and your finger are not being registered...
  10. Ugee m708 Graphics Tablet Not Responding

Ugee m708 Graphics Tablet Not Responding: Hello there! A while ago I had a problem with my tablet pen, which was fixed by buying a new one. But now I'm having a problem with the tablet itself. Or, at least I think it's the tablet. This is my very first drawing tablet (other than the ISkin, which just had some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is my ugee drawing tablet pen not working

2. pen tablet

3. ugee tablet pen only works as mouse

4. is it my pen thats broken or my ugee 1910b tablet,
  5. ugee pen not regisatering at all,
  6. ugee m708 drivers windows 10,
  7. ugee hk1560 settings not on taskbar,
  8. computer not detecting ugee tablet PEN NOT EVEN MAKING SCRIBBLE LINES,
  9. ugee tablet pen settings,
  10. ugee 1910b ISSUES,
  11. ugee pen problems