Windows 10: Pen & Windows Ink settings missing

Discus and support Pen & Windows Ink settings missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I've been having issues with configuring my settings. I have a Wacom One tablet and I've been trying to fix the pressure sensitivity since, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by M. Filjin, Apr 20, 2019.

1. M. Filjin Win User

Pen & Windows Ink settings missing

Hello! I've been having issues with configuring my settings. I have a Wacom One tablet and I've been trying to fix the pressure sensitivity since, I want to create high-quality artworks but can't do so. I've seen solutions but when I wanted to try them, I came across more problems. I don't have all of the settings. My computer recognizes the tablet and it even shows up in Settings and the Control Panel but I don't have any of the settings for it. I've seen other people's settings and they definitively don't show up on my computer. Here is a screenshot of someone else's settings:

Pen & Windows Ink settings missing 114771e5-b7a4-47ff-9876-1a31ce5764da?upload=true.png

Pen & Windows Ink settings missing 2037ddc2-9adc-4d42-994b-adda9f09764f?upload=true.png

And here's mine:

Pen & Windows Ink settings missing e279eedc-a06a-40bf-8c9e-a7fd368ca9a6?upload=true.png

Pen & Windows Ink settings missing ccfd7d8f-9287-4fb0-9738-5ba3135d8ebf?upload=true.png

I've been searching for problems like mine in hopes of finding a solution but I can't seem to find any. Also, English isn't my first language so apologies for any mistakes in grammar. Thanks in advance.

:)

M. Filjin, Apr 20, 2019

2. Bamboo Ink Pen

Hi Billy,

Using a Bamboo Ink Pen doesn't require a specific tablet for it to work as long as you're using a touch-capable tablet or PC. For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having issues with Bamboo Ink Pen, answer
    the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried updating the driver of your Bamboo Ink Pen to isolate compatibility issues?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you.

Lizette Ags, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Creators Update Removed Most Pen/Ink Settings

After Creators Update, the Ink Pen settings changed to only two items (Fingertip writing on/off and Show Inkspace App Suggestions). There are no settings related to the Pen or Pen Use. I can't select left/right hand, ignore touch, or any of the other
    settings that used to be there. The pen is now basically worthless. How do I get the Pen/Ink functionality back and the settings back that used to be there?

FranceenCarrasquillo, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Kurokun01 Win User

Windows Ink Pen Tip Missing

So this is a hardware matter concerning my windows ink pen. It's missing the tip, and I'm afraid it may have to do with me pushing the pen in and out the little slot it belongs in earlier. The tip is missing, I can't click anything, but it's moving around
    when i hold it to the screen, and I'm really worried. Is it pushed into the pen, or is it stuck in the slot?

EDIT: I looked more carefully under better light, and it seems to be pushed in somehow, thank goodness. Or maybe it's stuck in the slot and that's the thing that secures the tip. Anyways, is there a way i could take the pen apart safely so that I can look
    at it?

Please reply quickly, very worried.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Ink & touch

Kurokun01, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Pen & Windows Ink settings missing - Similar Threads - Pen Ink settings

2. Pen and windows ink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen and windows ink: Hello, I just got a Microsoft 10 surface go this Friday and the pen and windows ink menu won’t show up. I need it to so I can write with my Microsoft pen and take notes at school. I have been doing everything I could to get it to work with no luck and for the longest time....
  3. Pen and windows ink

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pen and windows ink: Hello, I just got a Microsoft 10 surface go this Friday and the pen and windows ink menu won’t show up. I need it to so I can write with my Microsoft pen and take notes at school. I have been doing everything I could to get it to work with no luck and for the longest time....
  4. Windows Pen and Ink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pen and Ink: Just purchased a new desktop computer with Windows 10 installed, and I updated to Windows 11, and SSD drive. Works brilliantly, However, every time I try to use my XPen and tablet Windows Pen and Ink keeps insisting I need to use it. Can anyone tell me how/if I am able to get...
  5. Windows Pen and Ink

Windows Pen and Ink: Just purchased a new desktop computer with Windows 10 installed, and I updated to Windows 11, and SSD drive. Works brilliantly, However, every time I try to use my XPen and tablet Windows Pen and Ink keeps insisting I need to use it. Can anyone tell me how/if I am able to get...
  6. Bamboo ink pen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bamboo ink pen: I went on device manager and control panel and looked through everything in my computer and completed all the updates my bamboo pen is still not working the ink doesn’t wanna work or the eraser but the clicker still works. Please help!...
  7. Pen & Windows Ink

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pen & Windows Ink: I used to be able to write with my pen on Words or on pdf. When I open the Pen & Windows Ink setting, I found that under 'When I tap a text field with my pen, use handwriting to input text', there are only 2 options being: 1 Only in tablet mode 2 when the keyboard isn't...
  8. Windows 10 Pen & Ink

Windows 10 Pen & Ink: How do I use my pen? It isn't like the one in the videos. There is no power button or eraser at the top. It only contains two side buttons. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pen-ink/f708c4e9-3c2a-4a47-a9f7-e2e1e772f881
  9. Windows Ink 1: Introduction to Ink and Pen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Ink 1: Introduction to Ink and Pen: Using a pen and computer has an interesting history that goes farther back than you’d think. In 1888, the first patent for a “electric stylus device for capturing handwriting” was issued to Elisha Gray for the Telautograph. In fact, pen input was being used 20 years before...
  10. The Future of Pen: Windows Ink

in Windows 10 News
    The Future of Pen: Windows Ink: What a day at //build 2016! We’re very proud of the wonderful new features coming in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, many of which we showcased this morning. [img] One of the areas we focused on today was Windows Ink, an all-new experience, putting the power of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pen & windows ink missing

2. pen and windows ink missing

3. pen & windows ink settings missing

4. pen settings missing,
  5. pen and ink setting missing,
  6. pen and windows ink setting missing after windows 10 update,
  7. windows pen & ink settings missing,
  8. my wacom pen settings is not showing up in control panel settings,
  9. pen settings missing windows 10,
  10. missing windows ink,
  11. windows ink is gone,